Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt (51904 Views)

Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / 24-Year-Old Man Who Went Missing In Lagos In December Has Been Found Dead (Pix) / Boy Found 2 Years After Abduction As Notorious Female Kidnapper Is Nabbed.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by belovedsonofGod: 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ishilove:

See more photos of evil abi?

cheesy
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Orpe7(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
She has had her fill with preeks na why she resurface
I hope she has a solid proof lie sha

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by SONofADAM(m): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
If this was a prank....then you guys are dumb asses...!! The future truly is female!! Robbish
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by olaadenigeria(m): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hope she is complete. grin
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by lexy2014: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104739107:

Journalist, Sele May, who confirmed the development to On Friday, August 13, said the student is currently being debriefed by the police.

When and how did Sele May confirm the development to ? Why are u lying and taking credit for something that isn't yours?
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by CIAOps: 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
I told myself when i heard about her disappearance that e no go pass boyfriend she done run go stay with.. finally she reappears after 2 weeks.
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Seniorwriter(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
kingandamy4life:
Please I need a good lawyer to fight my case . My sister is been moved to pkanti in Lagos because of injustice. Please you have a link to any human right lawyer plz call me. 08068731914

Go to any human rights establishment in your local government and present your case ...they'll help you locate a lawyer.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
GeneralPula:
All these girls wey go dey do hookup codedly should not give their family heart attack oo..
Abi cheesy at least thank God she is safe.
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by bigcasava1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104739107:
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6689094/lala-onwukwe-17-year-old-girl-missing

17-year-old Lala Onwukwe, who went missing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, has reportedly been found, Reports.

The teenager had been missing since Friday, July 30th, As Reported By , After her mother, Nancy Nnenna Onwukwe, dropped her off at her school in Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

Journalist, Sele May, who confirmed the development to On Friday, August 13, said the student is currently being debriefed by the police.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
the way wey small girls dey pursue fuvk dey fear me! Missed go where!
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by gracepikin04(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
She was missing on sight not in action lol

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by OGwales(m): 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104739107:
Update From . COM

See The Previous Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6689094/lala-onwukwe-17-year-old-girl-missing

17-year-old Lala Onwukwe, who went missing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, has reportedly been found, Reports.

The teenager had been missing since Friday, July 30th, As Reported By , After her mother, Nancy Nnenna Onwukwe, dropped her off at her school in Odili Road, Port Harcourt.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

She no need to cap to much... She must have enjoyed herself to the brims.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by debbydams(f): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Aforxzy:
Where and how was she found..what really happened to her. We need to know ooo.
u supposed don understand what really happened na,u wan make we unwrap moi moi finish before u understand? grin
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by UDUJ(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
kingandamy4life:
Please I need a good lawyer to fight my case . My sister is been moved to pkanti in Lagos because of injustice. Please you have a link to any human right lawyer plz call me. 08068731914

Go to this website and get the contact details of the Lagos office and go there immediately.

https://www.nigeriarights.gov.ng/

P.S - Done the heavy lifting for you. The address and phone number of the the Lagos contact is below

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by UDUJ(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
debbydams:
u supposed don understand what really happened na,u wan make we unwrap moi moi finish before u understand? grin

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Jalobe(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too many evils happening under Buhari

You are one of the evil I suppose.

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by debbydams(f): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
UDUJ:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
u grab grin
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Mckandre(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eroms4life17:
Cococandy can you see what I told you? Do not expect any further statements on this matter. She ran after a boy, or she was emotionally disturbed at home. She's unhurt. The guy has been arrested and he will be released soon cos he didn't kidnap her. End of story
he could be charged for dating a minor most especially if any sexual activities were encountered.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by UDUJ(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
debbydams:
u grab grin

Yes na cheesy
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by debbydams(f): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
UDUJ:

Yes na cheesy
bad guy tongue
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Tobianojoel(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Now that she's been found, they won't give us the full gist. Initially when she was lost, they will give us irrelevant gist like place of birth as if you go dey ask everyone where dem born dem because you are looking for a girl. I suspect she was found in a boy's house.

4 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by izubext007: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Excess fucking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by sonofElElyon: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
I know comments that'll follow from silly nairalanders

They're plain silly. Always jumping to conclusions

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by meobizy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol. It’s obvious where she was found. The news has entered voicemail and Nairaland reporters/cheap bloggers won’t care to follow up.
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by DavidEsq(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
ValCon888:
The rate at which these little girls dey collect preek dey make me weak.
U can imagine o cheesy cheesy. Dem say police dey debrief am grin grin grin grin
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by wink2015(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
The family should go to the church and do a BIG THANKS GIVING to thank God for his mercies.

In this perilous times we are living in IT IS NOT EASY TO GO THE OTHER SIDE AND COME BACK.

1 Like

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
She don take banana belleful, we go dey here hear the outcome in 9months time
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by cococandy(f): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Eroms4life17:
Cococandy can you see what I told you? Do not expect any further statements on this matter. She ran after a boy, or she was emotionally disturbed at home. She's unhurt. The guy has been arrested and he will be released soon cos he didn't kidnap her. End of story

Every time a girl goes missing, please feel free to assume she went after a boy. If you can’t see what’s harmful about such assumptions, no one can make you see it.

Your “I told you so” doesn’t excuse your behavior

5 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by mikelangs(m): 1:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
I no dey believe all these girls dey miss. Am sorry to say sometimes parents do cause all these nonsense these so called teenage girls do. So I had an experience with one who said she has been kidnapped but as she unsmart reach reach dey lie say one of the kidnappers just pity her and let her use her phone. Omo when she finally come back after 4days 3weeks or close to a month later she come dey yarn say she don miss her period. Last last she confessed she was with her boyfriend and ended up aborting the pregnancy this one 18yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
17 yes? This looks 30s nothing were preek no dey do for dem PH girls, very promiscuous.
Re: Lala Onwukwe Found 2 Weeks After She Went Missing In Port Harcourt by elisho: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
I told people she want to see a boy she will come back she may be 17 but her thing is 30yer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) / Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.