Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (51291 Views)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by dododawa1: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nollywood men,wake up

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happy Birthday
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by jahsharon: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl, you deserve more
Wailers will start wailing cheesy
Bloggers will start digging the root
Bad belle will be pained grin
Thunder fire poverty

Prostitutes die miser and, just like betrayers because prostitutes betray their creator
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Skmoda(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
It's nice one......clitocurrency.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by mickeyenglish(m): 1:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
From the above comments, i hope we can all see that an exercise in futility is synonymous to a relationship with a contemporary Nigerian lady

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
Hard work pays and yield good and fruitful results, may God increase her,I tap into her blessings
I hate this term... I tap from ...you no need tap from any persons blessings. You will work your own and God will bless it, when you seek and follow him.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by MrColdsweat: 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
The actresses are buying cars and houses, the male counterparts are dying broke.

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dozie32:
I tap from your blessings my dear.

Are u ready to d needful?

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by stagger: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
It is a lie. Audio house.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by chrizzyace: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rozcol:
Hard work pays and yield good and fruitful results, may God increase her,I tap into her blessings

Osheyyyyy palm wine tappers fc grin

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by GeneralPula: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Dozie32:
I tap from your blessings my dear.

But you don’t have puccy?

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by ignis: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Congratulations to her...Is he married?
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by wetmenow: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Anything is possible in naija.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by candidbabe(f): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
A big congrats destiny
It's not easy
I tap into this blessing
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
fati2001:

go do nah, so that you can pay ur bills.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Tonytonex(m): 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hugged:
Shared with Caption ...

Source; https://www.instagram.com/p/CSggnZFq3VA/
this girl get money oh. That no be small house.
WOW! Congrats to her.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by slowice(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is the right place to question : where una dey see dis money

But omo nollywood for fine ladies na means to an end
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Doctorfitz: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jack Rich owner of belema oil we deh see ur hand work grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BadNews: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Money Is Good
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Darreytinho10(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Well done girl grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
From me to me Kee you dia
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Vick4rill(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Me l don't get this things, is it that the male, actors act on credit or they pay them lower than the female actors? Why is the nollywood industries this one sided and unbalance?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by sisibuma: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
How much do they pay them for her to aquire that kin house? EFCC where una dey! Nor be only yahoo boys una go dey follo follo.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by Doctorfitz: 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
justscorchone:
From me to me Kee you dia

grin self deceit na normal
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by RioCarputo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
pretydiva:
How many movies has she acted or featured in to warrant this? Indeed she has a very big god

These are the so called runs babe disgusing as actresses misleading some gullible fans
you're one of the few sensible ladies on this forum...saying the truth without nepotism... seriously how many movies has she featured in that warrants her all these wealth maybe she's doing something else alongside acting.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by BIGNAME2020: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
Benefit of dickmatization cool

Congrats babe!
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by ezewealth(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yeye bello visit has been fruitful

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures by computersoft: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Onyi22:
Congratulations baby girl, you deserve more
Wailers will start wailing cheesy
Bloggers will start digging the root
Bad belle will be pained grin
Thunder fire poverty
Oloshi work dey pay nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) / Basketmouth Laments Over His N24,000 Meal In US [PICS] / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.