Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, (1328 Views)

If I Give You 1M As Capital, Can You Deliver 200k Monthly? / If You Are Given N10million Today, What Business In Nigeria Will You Invest In? / OMNI LIFE MEXICO NOW IN NIGERIA Make 500k Or More (2) (3) (4)

If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2021
I’ve been thinking and I really don’t want to make any mistakes on this so I will need a very good advice for you all both man and woman

If you are given 500k or 1m as a girlfriend to start business what kind of business would that be? I’m talking about a business that the lady and the man will be happy and build good home together

I asked my girlfriend but she have two business in mind and I think I don’t know much about that business because I’m into Increte floor and that is the only company I have and I hard get work some time due to many people doing the job but fake people everywhere, I might stay home like 6 months before I get job, so I’m thinking if she could start something to support each other

She is a OND holder but me just 0 Level so I don’t think that is a problem to me I need to do my part in the relationship as a man because we all know Nigeria is becoming something we all don’t now

I will need a very good advice for a lady and guys

Business she have in mind

(1) selling of clothes men/women/shoe
(2) makeup’s business

Location might be Lagos or ibadun

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Bola146(f): 10:31am On Aug 13, 2021
As for me, I'll prefer selling daily needs, drinks, raw foods, etc... People eat everyday

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:
As for me, I'll prefer selling daily needs, drinks, raw foods, etc... People eat everyday

Daily need just like food provision right?
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Bola146(f): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2021
christ007:

Daily need just like food provision right?

Exactly, she can sell whole sales too.

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly, she can sell whole sales too.

Will I think that is good but which of the location will be best for that? Because she stay in Ibadan sometimes and she do come to Lagos to stay with her sister

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by omalicha2: 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2021
Girlfriend abi wife? Hmmmm
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by extol1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
omalicha2:
I just hope he won't learn in a hard way
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
omalicha2:
let just say girlfriend but we just been together for 2 year and I need her to start something up even if you are not meant to be
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
extol1:

I just hope he won't learn in a hard way
just have to do my part as a boyfriend who want the best for her and I think there is nothing bad about that?
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by uthlaw: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bola146:
I go with this 💯%!
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by extol1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
christ007:
just have to do my part as a boyfriend who want the best for her and I think there is nothing bad about that?
I just hope it won't end in premium tears

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by VEXT: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
You want established girlfriend,when you never hold ground well...Anyway mk I advise you,,go for Cosmetics business or foodstuff...

Pray say u no go learn the hard way sha...

Wait you no get sister or mother to set up business for?
Mk I mind my business sha..before them insult me

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Natineehairs: 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
The demand for human hair/wig in the Nigerian markets is sky-rocketing everyday. Therefore, hair business is a viable and lucrative business in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria. Hair Business require little capital for a start.

Most women today go extra miles to look good and are willing to spend even their last money to achieve this. The beauty of a lady starts from her hair.

One think about hair business is that you can start it small from home without renting a shop, and your customers will still reach you on your mobile phone when their need arises. So, the business is quite simple and affordable.

Things you should look into before going into hair business is how you can compete with the existing competitors in this line of business, know how much you need to start up, and what the turnover would be. Also, find out where to buy your products, either from the distributors or manufacturers in order to get products at a reasonable and affordable price.

When you invest 50,000 naira- 500,000 naira to buy different types of hairs that pull traffic in the market such as, human hair, lace wig, bone straight and other related items to stock. You stand a chance of making N 300,000 returns from your investment.

Have it in mind that there are many competitors in this line of business. Make sure your price is very reasonable and competitive enough. You do not have to make huge profit as a beginner, what you need first is to gain more customers. Providing them with the best quality at affordable rates will help you gain customers and keep them for a long time!

You can get your product at a reasonable rate while being assured of good quality from Natinee_hairs. In effect, you will be able to give your customers a reasonable discount on any hair purchased. Natinee_hairs sell in bulk at factory price..

I believe these steps above would give you an insight of how to start a successful hair business, and make you standout from existing competitors. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to do so below or send me a direct message on Instagram Natinee_hairs..

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Krch: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Do not spend that huge on any girl you haven’t married

These hoesss are snakes

They can forget about u within twinkle of an eye

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2021
extol1:

In life you have risk it base on say no risk no income
But I trust her but everything Dey God hand
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
VEXT:
You want established girlfriend,when you never hold ground well...Anyway mk I advise you,,go for Cosmetics business or foodstuff...

. Well brother my family and sister are ok and their have their business way I give them, and mind you she just not a girlfriend I just use that word to see people advice
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Natineehairs:
The demand for human hair/wig in the Nigerian markets is sky-rocketing everyday. Therefore, hair business is a viable and lucrative business in Nigeria and even outside Nigeria. Hair Business require little capital for a start.

Most women today go extra miles to look good and are willing to spend even their last money to achieve this. The beauty of a lady starts from her hair.

One think about hair business is that you can start it small from home without renting a shop, and your customers will still reach you on your mobile phone when their need arises. So, the business is quite simple and affordable.

Things you should look into before going into hair business is how you can compete with the existing competitors in this line of business, know how much you need to start up, and what the turnover would be. Also, find out where to buy your products, either from the distributors or manufacturers in order to get products at a reasonable and affordable price.

When you invest 50,000 naira- 500,000 naira to buy different types of hairs that pull traffic in the market such as, human hair, lace wig, bone straight and other related items to stock. You stand a chance of making N 300,000 returns from your investment.

Have it in mind that there are many competitors in this line of business. Make sure your price is very reasonable and competitive enough. You do not have to make huge profit as a beginner, what you need first is to gain more customers. Providing them with the best quality at affordable rates will help you gain customers and keep them for a long time!

You can get your product at a reasonable rate while being assured of good quality from Natinee_hairs. In effect, you will be able to give your customers a reasonable discount on any hair purchased. Natinee_hairs sell in bulk at factory price..

I believe these steps above would give you an insight of how to start a successful hair business, and make you standout from existing competitors. If you have any comments or questions, please do not hesitate to do so below or send me a direct message on Instagram Natinee_hairs..
thanks I love that?

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
Krch:
Do not spend that huge on any girl you haven’t married

These hoesss are snakes

They can forget about u within twinkle of an eye
well I’ve that in mind too but you lady stuff but I just want a way both me and she are ok. She even telling me that supplying of egg we be ok for her but she need shop for that.....
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Coolabbie: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Men with money are always givers. That’s why their cash flow never runs dry. The joy dey get from giving is something they love.

But you see those hungry ones whose eyesight have been destroyed by too much garri drinking
Na dem dey see gold diggers everywhere

Op well done. I am sure you will get valuable advice.

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coolabbie:
Men with money are always givers. That’s why their cash flow never runs dry. The joy dey get from giving is something they love.

But you see those hungry ones whose eyesight have been destroyed by too much garri drinking

so what your advice for me then op cool
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by TellMeNothing: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2021
Coolabbie:

Lol, you maybe right.. but there are two sides to the Coin tho

First thing OP should take concrete note of is: You'r investing in a girlfriend not wife.

Okay. You guys have been together for 2 years and you may now be at that point where you want to assist her, since you are on a higher financial pedestal than her as man.

Not just only base on the dating level stuff, but base on matured compassion to care for someone close enough to you for that long who doesn't have anything doing to earn income as an adult(could also be a friend, relative etc)

And of course, maybe there could be a future between you guys ahead.

You want to this so she doesn't stay idle, be completely incapacitated and depend solely on you.

Fine cool.

Now this is it.

SIDE ONE ON THE COIN
You may do this, she appreciates you, loves you even more, things work out like a straight line , your relationship gets stronger and you Marry her and you guys get to grow together for the better, with her always appreciating your significance in her life and respecting your authority as her man for life.

SIDE TWO ON THE COIN
You do this. She begins to grow, gets established and come totally no send you again. In Fact she fit even come big pass you.. And that is when you will remember all the inputs some people are making here like "hope it doesn't end in premium tears". Once that happens, this is exactly what will play out next: "Your chapter will slowly start to drift, then closed, as she will start looking for someone with higher value than you and herself combine". And that's when you LOST!!!!

Trust me this is how it will happen.

It's dicey. Like in one trending Naija series I'm watching right now - OP Use your 99% intelligency. I dun lap!!!

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
TellMeNothing:

Lol, you maybe right.. but there are two sides to the Coin tho

First thing OP should take concrete note of is: You'r investing in a girlfriend not wife.

Okay. You guys have been together for 2 years and you may now be at that point where you want to assist her, since you are on a higher financial pedestal than her as man.

Not just only base on the dating level stuff, but base on matured compassion to care for someone close enough to you for that long who doesn't have anything doing to earn income as an adult(could also be a friend, relative etc)

And of course, maybe there could be a future between you guys ahead.

You want to this so she doesn't stay idle, be completely incapacitated and depend solely on you.

Fine cool.

Now this is it.

SIDE ONE ON THE COIN
You may do this, she appreciates you, loves you even more, things work out like a straight line , your relationship gets stronger and you Marry her and you guys get to grow together for the better, with her always appreciating your significance in her life and respecting your authority as her man for life.

SIDE TWO ON THE COIN
You do this. She begins to grow, gets established and come totally no send you again. In Fact she fit even come big pass you.. And that is when you will remember all the inputs some people are making here like "hope it doesn't end in premium tears". Once that happens, this is exactly what will play out next: "Your chapter will slowly start to drift, then closed, as she will start looking for someone with higher value than you and herself combine". And that's when you LOST!!!!

Trust me this is how it will happen.

It's dicey. Like in one trending Naija series I'm watching right now - OP Use your 99% intelligency. I dun lap!!!
. Yes op you have a point here but normally she wanted to start it with her own money with she have to do salary work.base on the salary stuff which I really don’t like salary stuff but I’m think she should go fit the salary work first and I might just support her if she ready for the business

That what she told me so I just came here to see if I can get a good advice

I really love your note
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Chimeluv(f): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
She should learn the business first before you start it for her...
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by MrCuteking(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
If she doesn't enjoy what she does she can't thrive. Best bet is to ask her what she's passionate about so that in the worst moments she would still hold till the business starts booming.

This question is not for the public but privately meant for her.
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Oktane: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
christ007:
well I’ve that in mind too but you lady stuff but I just want a way both me and she are ok. She even telling me that supplying of egg we be ok for her but she need shop for that.....

She really doesn't need a shop to start out with egg supplies. She can start out in her residence.

With that kind of money, I suggest that she sells eggs and other core consumables right there in her neighbourhood.

Bread for instance is a cash cow and you can never go wrong there.

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Ojuroye: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
christ007:
let just say girlfriend but we just been together for 2 year and I need her to start something up even if you are not meant to be

I for say make you marry am first before thinking of setting her up. Tomorrow is pregnant and nobody knows wetin e go born

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 6:18am On Aug 23, 2021
extol1:

well I just believe God will do the rest op and I know you have a point there?
Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Bola146:
Hi, in your opinion what are the expected monthly returns excluding Sunday? I normally view daily needs as competitive market.

Re: If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, by christ007(m): 1:47am On Apr 27, 2022
VEXT:

. Op can you talk on your experience seriously I think putting myself first is more important just like you say here please talk and what business can I do as a guy

Pls Help: Investment ! / Flat Rate Sea Freight, Door To Door, Uk To Nigeria From £18. / The Inside Story Of Petroleum Subsidy Saga

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59