Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 (50929 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:27am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Do you need to have any business
with me to answer the questions I
have asked you? What does stating
the point at which I joined the
conversation have to do with me
leading by example? Why can't you
answer the questions I asked you up
there? Is it that you do not know the
answers? Since the person you kept
asking those questions didn't give
satisfactory answers, what would
you call the situation? Would you say
he has no idea what your argument is
based upon?

What's my business about what u choose to do or not do? What's wrong if u lead by example? How did u want me to lead by example when u asked me to lead by example? Can't u lead by example? At what point did u join d conversation?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does that answer my question about you asking too many questions instead of asking a straight up conversation? You see why I said you should lead by example?

Same reason why I asked is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way? How are u leading by example? Can u state when u joined d conversation?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does that answer my question about you asking too many questions instead of having a straight up conversation? You see why I said you should lead by example?

Can u lead by example by stating when u joined d conversation?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:30am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

What's my business about what u choose to do or not do? What's wrong if u lead by example? How did u want me to lead by example when u asked me to lead by example? Can't u lead by example? At what point did u join d conversation?
Good.

You have just proved my point. You're clearly fooling around. When you're ready to have a decent conversation, quote me and this time, no unnecessary questions.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Good.

You have just proved my point. You're clearly fooling around. When you're ready to have a decent conversation, quote me and this time, no unnecessary questions.

What have u been doing since? Isn't it d same thing as fooling around? Was i having a conversation with u before? Aren't u d one who was looking for conversation with me by fire by force even when I wasn't talking to u? Are u no longer interested in points? If u are, why can't u state at what point u gate crashed d conversation I was having with d other gentleman?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:41am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

What have u been doing since? Isn't it d same thing as fooling around? Was i having a conversation with u before? Aren't u d one who was looking for conversation with me by fire by force even when I wasn't talking to u? Are u no longer interested in points? If u are, why can't u state at what point u gate crashed d conversation I was having with d other gentleman?
I wanted to play the same silly game with you, but it appears that being silly is your forte. I can't have that battle with you.

I thought I could try to be as irrational as you are and at least have a little fun while doing that, but it appears you're a pro and I can't compete with you at being unintelligent, even when I try to fake it haha! Enjoy your little circus act.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

I wanted to play the same silly game with you, but it appears that being silly is your forte. I can't have that battle with you.

I thought I could try to be as irrational as you are and at least have a little fun while doing that, but it appears you're a pro and I can't compete with you at being unintelligent, even when I try to fake it haha! Enjoy your little circus act.

So are u now admitting that u were also fooling around?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by snowball11(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
yet we finished above u on d table, still speaks volume of how chelshitty yur team are and we're going to prove it to u by raping u in d ass weekend.

Yhen, yhen, yhen,...above you last season without winning a spoon! grin

I can see you are beginning to pump up cos of virgin van dick return! grin
Don't worry, he would be disvirgined by ROM on that day. grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Before u started fooling around and being silly as u have admitted, did u take ur time to find out where d conversation started, who started it and what prompted it?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by kuonbe(m): 9:55am On Aug 23, 2021
zoghys:

Are you stupid or just plainly demented?, what sort of nonsensical reply is that. If you can't take a joke, just say so and move on. The problem with you this chewing idiots is you assume you are something because you are been mentioned.

Just read what u quoted,
I see u are pained,
A prideful slowpoke,
Someone like you might think you are big enough, no one can bullshit you, and you did for others. Generation course dey your head.

Ur FADA i repeat
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by snowball11(m): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Jazzman01:

Lol, this same Chelsea that couldn't beat a lackluster Arsenal side with more than 2 goals will beat Liverpool mercilessly?
Although this is not the same Liverpool of two seasons ago but with their current strides it seems they mean business this time. It won't be an easy ride for Chelsea. The out come of the game is 50:50

Alright, I understood you perfectly. But, I was only bad mouthing the other guy for his spat on Chelsea. Definitely, the game will be tense!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Mikekan30: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2021
I don't blame Arsenal Much.. everything was against Us. COvid19 played a bad role and the Injuries kept our 5 team players out. Partey, lacazette, Gabriel, Bellerin, Ordegaard..but am hopeful we will bounce back..

Chelsea enjoyed all through but there is time to fight again so don't get too comfortable.

I will keep standing with this team called Arsenal.
Gunners 4 life!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Shegzy8(m): 10:28am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Watch how I'm giving the guy a taste of his own medicine. That guy knows nada about football, he's just showcasing whatever it is he just learnt.

He's probably a kid or he knows nothing about football. He's only trying to have an opinion even though he knows he has no idea on the subject matter.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Shegzy8(m): 10:33am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does that answer my question about you asking too many questions instead of having a straight up conversation? You see why I said you should lead by example?

He was asking me questions like I'm being interviewed. I told him to check his dictionary.

He said "if arsenal was bullied, why was the score line 0-2". And I said does been bullied translate to basket of goals?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2021
snowball11:

Yhen, yhen, yhen,...above you last season without winning a spoon! grin

I can see you are beginning to pump up cos of virgin van dick return! grin
Don't worry, he would be disvirgined by ROM on that day. grin
ROM wey go soon flop. Bcuz im dey bully small small pikin nd scored one useless tap in dat even my frail grandma would score, e com dey freak u.
E go soon shock u.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by snowball11(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
ROM wey go soon flop. Bcuz im dey bully small small pikin nd scored one useless tap in dat even my frail grandma would score, e com dey freak u.
E go soon shock u.

I guess I received the shock last season at snailfield without ROM! grin

Your ass was hung out to dry at your snailfield by Chelsea. This season will not be any different. Chelsea is in another level now with boss T in charge. So swerve! grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Shegzy8:

He was asking me questions like I'm being interviewed. I told him to check his dictionary.

He said "if arsenal was bullied, why was the score line 0-2". And I said does been bullied translate to basket of goals?
He's either just fooling around or exhibiting some traits of hyperactivity and an unhealthy form of curiosity.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
snowball11:

I guess I received the shock last season at snailfield without ROM! grin

Your ass was hung out to dry at your snailfield by Chelsea. This season will not be any different. Chelsea is in another level now with boss T in charge. So swerve! grin
Hahahahaha.. Una sef chop am 4 shiitford bridge last season na. U nd fvckchel cant do nothing, ordinary jota will destroy d bloody bridge to rubbles, nt to talk of golden boy salah.
let weekend come sef, i cant wait for d crumbling of d shittford bloody bridge.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by snowball11(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=Silentgroper post=105092862] Hahahahaha.. Una sef chop am 4 shiitford bridge last season na. U nd fvckchel cant do nothing, ordinary jota will destroy d bloody bridge to rubbles, nt to talk of golden boy salah.
let weekend come sef, i cant wait for d crumbling of d shittford bloody bridge.[/quote]

To show dat you know no shit about your suckling club! How the hell will your ass be at d bridge; when it's going down at snailfield?! grin

I have been wasting my precious time intimating an ignoramus about a useless team he knows next to nothing about! grin

Hey, run along and tag with your shitty, discussing Kano pillars and Adamawa United games! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=snowball11 post=105093837][/quote] Bcuz i didnt knw d match is happening at anfield doesnt mean i dont know shiit. I'm nt someone that checks d venue of a match untill d matchday. So bros, try something else abeg..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by zoghys: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
kuonbe:

Just read what u quoted,
I see u are pained,
A prideful slowpoke,
Someone like you might think you are big enough, no one can bullshit you, and you did for others. Generation course dey your head.

Ur FADA i repeat

Surely, you are a bastard. You must be a delusional son of a hoe, and yes, I said it and own it. Let me tell you in case you miss it, neither arsenal nor Chelsea is my fada or your generation property, so throwing banter on who win or not is never a Biggy, but bastard like you want to flex muscle over nothing. Lest I forget, if you feel I bullshit you by asking where are thou, after the match, then check the nearest transformer in your area and romance it.

E no go better for your grandfada.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Adrian98(m): 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
phemmyfour:
Explain the working principle now
I don’t understand what you mean
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Exceed15: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
cletz991:
What's wonderful there.

Tap in even the referee can score that goal undecided

Right positioning, being composed and knowing you are being watched all over the world and scoring that goal you assumed cheap no be beans ..
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Ashley86400: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
ifytrik:
I see arsenal giving chelsea fc the shork of their life today, it will end with more 3 goal margin, this i have seing cheesycheesy I am a psg fan and am seriously praying to meet chelshit in the championsleague.
PSG abi former Barcelona fan? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 / West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.