Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 (50973 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 22nd August 2022 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd August 2021 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

From your comments, it looks like you're just trying to develop your critical thinking ability. You keep asking “critical” questions instead of bringing up points.

Are u saying that u can't answer d questions asked?:

So why did these things happen to them? I thought that buying players is always d solution to d problems of a football team? So where's Timo Werner? In his present state, is he better than Arsenal players? Why was he a sensation in Leipzig?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Jazzman01: 7:07am On Aug 23, 2021
snowball11:

He's supporting Looserpool. He should just be patient until it's their turn with Chelsea. The kind beating dem go receive that day go make klopp tender him letter of resignation that day to the Looserpool board! grin

Lol, this same Chelsea that couldn't beat a lackluster Arsenal side with more than 2 goals will beat Liverpool mercilessly?
Although this is not the same Liverpool of two seasons ago but with their current strides it seems they mean business this time. It won't be an easy ride for Chelsea. The out come of the game is 50:50

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 7:19am On Aug 23, 2021
Shegzy8:

Don't have time conversing with you. You aren't even saying anything practical. Do you even understand all you've been saying.

If buying players isn't a solution then what is?

Asking me why something happened to a player far off as if I'm his life coach. Isn't it obvious to see he clearly lacks confidence based on the pressure. You aren't saying anything.

Bigger players have done worse than timo and how did Chelsea survive all those? Buy more players or change the coach. Even zlatan didn't live up to expectation at Barcelona, ronaldinho under performed at AC Milan, Di Maria at united, coutinho and griezman at barca, does that take anything away from there quality? Or does it mean they are bad players. What have those clubs done? Get more players may be the competition will rejuvenate the under performing ones or get another coach to bring in a new breathe of life and inject his instill.

No team wins a MAJOR trophy in modern football without spending big. Even if they do, it will be a one off and they would crumble the following season. Big teams spend big, like wise they spend smart. Know your targets and go for them. Have plans!! Big teams attract the best players.

Asking me where's timo?

Timo is contributing a lot in that Chelsea team and that was why he plated all the games enroute to winning the UCL
He was later deployed to the wing and harvertz was used as our striker. Timo is been criticized because he plays with players better than that arsenal possesses and he loses chances. Presently, he is better than arsenal attackers cause he had a better goal contribution than each of them last season.

Why he was a sensation at Leipzig? Enough of this childish questions. You aren't conversing with a kid.

Mr. Adult, u are telling us that buying players is d solution but at d same time u gave me this list:

A lot happened to Werner and harvertz.

1. Pressure
2. Change in environment, country, culture
3. Man management was poor
4. Football (said this cause in football, some times thing don't go as planned)
5. Loss of confidence etc.
6. Different league some times equates different style of play. The tempo, speed, physicality, technicality etc.

If u are saying bigger players have done worse than timo and havertz, u obviously saying that buying players isn't a one stop solution to d problems of a football team.

If spending big is d sole criteria for winning trophies, how much did Leicester city spend when they won d league?

According to u:

Timo is contributing a lot in that Chelsea team and that was why he plated all the games enroute to winning the UCL

This statement is like a human being walking backwards. He is contributing a lot this season. His reward for that is playing in d UCL last season.

He is contributing a lot to d Chelsea. Has he started any game this season?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by joxhmaniac: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=lexy2014 post=105084562]

Mr. Adult, u are telling us that buying players is d solution but at d same time u gave me this list:

A lot happened to Werner and harvertz.

1. Pressure
2. Change in environment, country, culture
3. Man management was poor
4. Football (said this cause in football, some times thing don't go as planned)
5. Loss of confidence etc.
6. Different league some times equates different style of play. The tempo, speed, physicality, technicality etc.

If u are saying bigger players have done worse that timo and havertz, u obviously saying that buying players isn't a one stop solution to d problems of a football team.

If spending big is d sole criteria for winning trophies, how much did Leicester city spend when they won d league?

According to u:

[b]Timo is contributing a lot in that Chelsea team

Timo werner started and finished the game against crystal palace..i pity those who dy argue with you...watch ball or buy data u won't hear na livescore evrytim
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2021
[quote author=joxhmaniac post=105085575][/quote]

Can u kindly produce d argument u are referring to? If u say u pity those arguing with me, what then are u doing responding to my comment?

If Timo Werner started Chelsea's first game, why didn't he start d second?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2021
Shegzy8:

Asking me why something happened to a player far off as if I'm his life coach. Isn't it obvious to see he clearly lacks confidence based on the pressure. You aren't saying anything.

grin grin what do u want me to say that I haven't said? Will my saying make him play better? U are complaining that am not saying anything yet u are still complaining about d things I said.

Was Timo bought to come and lack confidence? Since u have now admitted that d guy has lacks confidence, what value is he to d team?

D same u who is saying Werner lacks confidence is still saying d guy is contributing a lot to Chelsea. How's that possible?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u saying that u can't answer d questions asked?:

So why did these things happen to them? I thought that buying players is always d solution to d problems of a football team? So where's Timo Werner? In his present state, is he better than Arsenal players? Why was he a sensation in Leipzig?
If you know these things, you should put them in simple sentences instead of asking too many questions. This is not how to hold a conversation. That's the point I'm making.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

grin grin what do u want me to say that I haven't said? Will my saying make him play better? U are complaining that am not saying anything yet u are still complaining about d things I said.

Was Timo bought to come and lack confidence? Since u have now admitted that d guy has lacks confidence, what value is he to d team?

D same u who is saying Werner lacks confidence is still saying d guy is contributing a lot to Chelsea. How's that possible?
How can you say that someone was bought to lack confidence? How does that make any sense? What is lack of confidence? How do you define a lack of confidence?

You see what I did up there? that is exactly what you're doing. State your point, let us know why you think he is contradicting himself, why you think he is wrong for saying Werner contributes a lot to the team despite lacking confidence. No need for the unnecessary semantics and interrogations.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

If you know these things, you should put them in simple sentences instead of asking too many questions. This is not how to hold a conversation. That's the point I'm making.

How's it your concern how I choose to hold or not hold a conversation? Is it a must that u should get involved in my conversation?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

How can you say that someone was bought to lack confidence? How does that make any sense? What is lack of confidence? How do you define a lack of confidence?

You see what I did up there? that is exactly what you're doing. State your point, let us know why you think he is contradicting himself, why you think he is wrong for saying Werner contributes a lot to the team despite lacking confidence. No need for the unnecessary semantics and interrogations.

I don't see what u did up there
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

How's it your concern how I choose to hold or not hold a conversation? Is it a must that u should get involved in my conversation?
Oga state your point and stop asking unnecessary questions.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:45am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

I don't see what u did up there
It's amazing that you can't see what you clearly do. You unnecessarily ask questions like you're in an interrogation session. I'm sure your questions are not rhetorical, therefore you should expect answers to them. Lead by example and answer the “unnecessary” questions I asked up there.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by darealsola(m): 8:46am On Aug 23, 2021
SEE AS SS3 BOY DEY CATCH UNA CRUISEE
WHY UNA STILL DEY ANSWER AM
HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING HE JUST WANTS TO HAVE POINTLESS TALKS. EVERYTHING WEY E DEY TALK HIM SEF NOR UNDERSTAND
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Oga state your point and stop asking unnecessary questions.

Is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions? If there isn't, then how does it concern u whether I ask questions or not?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:50am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

It's amazing that you can't see what you clearly do. You unnecessarily ask questions like you're in an interrogation session. I'm sure your questions are not rhetorical, therefore you should expect answers to them. Lead by example and answer the “unnecessary” questions I asked up there.

Why should I see what u doing? What's my business with u? At what point did u join d conversation let's see d example u are leading by?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions? If there isn't, then it doesn't concern u whether I ask questions or not.
Why do you ask questions when you already know the answers to them?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Why do you ask questions when you already know the answers to them?

Is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Why should I see what u doing? What's my business with u? At what point did u join d conversation let's see d example u are leading by?
Did I make any mention of me wanting to lead by example? In what way do I have to lead by example? If you ask questions, shouldn't you expect answers from the one you're asking? If you love to ask questions and expect answers, why shouldn't I do the same thing if I ask questions from you?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by gevans(m): 8:55am On Aug 23, 2021
Machinegun91:
No team to compete with Chelsea in Europe this year.

100 percent on point
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions?
Did I say that there is? Is it a crime to want to know why you hold a conversation a certain way?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Did I say that there is? Is it a crime to want to know why you hold a conversation a certain way?

Same reason am asking Is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Did I make any mention of me wanting to lead by example? In what way do I have to lead by example? If you ask questions, shouldn't you expect answers from the one you're asking? If you love to ask questions and expect answers, why shouldn't I do the same thing if I ask questions from you?

What's my business about what u choose to do or not do? What's wrong if u lead by example? How did u want me to lead by example when u asked me to lead by example? Can't u lead by example? At what point did u join d conversation?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Same reason am asking Is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way?
Did I insinuate that there is? I do not think that is an ideal way to hold a conversation, at the same time I'm curious about why you do.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:22am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Did I insinuate that there is? I do not think that is an ideal way to hold a conversation, at the same time I'm curious about why you do.

Still boils down to d same simple question: is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

What's my business about what u choose to do or not do? What's wrong if u lead by example? How did u want me to lead by example when u asked me to lead by example? Can't u lead by example? At what point did u join d conversation?
Do you need to have any business with me to answer the questions I have asked you? What does stating the point at which I joined the conversation have to do with me leading by example? Why can't you answer the questions I asked you up there? Is it that you do not know the answers? Since the person you kept asking those questions didn't give satisfactory answers, what would you call the situation? Would you say he has no idea what your argument is based upon?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Shegzy8(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2021

You clearly read to respond and not to digest.
Made it clear only in rare situations do things like that occur and most of those teams are unable to reciprocate such feat. E.g Monaco, Lille, Leicester. Has Leicester challenged for the league again since then?

Most of there top players went to bigger clubs except vardy.

Do you even know Leicester has spent over 500million since they won the league?

Money is what is even giving them the ability to compete. Do you know how much they spent to replace kante alone? Do you know howuch they've spent this summer alone?

You clearly know nothing about football of you don't watch games....he started against crystal palace, also against Villarreal.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Still boils down to d same simple question: is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way?
How does that answer my question?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

Do you need to have any business with me to answer the questions I have asked you? What does stating the point at which I joined the conversation have to do with me leading by example? Why can't you answer the questions I asked you up there? Is it that you do not know the answers? Since the person you kept asking those questions didn't give satisfactory answers, what would you call the situation? Would you say he has no idea what your argument is based upon?

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2021
Shegzy8:

You clearly read to respond and not to digest.
Made it clear only in rare situations do things like that occur and most of those teams are unable to reciprocate such feat. E.g Monaco, Lille, Leicester. Has Leicester challenged for the league again since then?

Most of there top players went to bigger clubs except vardy.

Do you even know Leicester has spent over 500million since they won the league?

Money is what is even giving them the ability to compete. Do you know how much they spent to replace kante alone? Do you know howuch they've spent this summer alone?

You clearly know nothing about football of you don't watch games....he started against crystal palace
Watch how I'm giving the guy a taste of his own medicine. That guy knows nada about football, he's just showcasing whatever it is he just learnt.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by lexy2014: 9:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Humanoid01:

How does that answer my question?

How does that answer my questions? is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

Do you need to have any business
with me to answer the questions I
have asked you? What does stating
the point at which I joined the
conversation have to do with me
leading by example? Why can't you
answer the questions I asked you up
there? Is it that you do not know the
answers? Since the person you kept
asking those questions didn't give
satisfactory answers, what would
you call the situation? Would you say
he has no idea what your argument is
based upon?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 2) On 22nd August 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2021
lexy2014:

How does that answer my questions? is there any nairaland law that states that I shouldn't ask questions or hold conversation a certain way?
How does that answer my question about you asking too many questions instead of having a straight up conversation? You see why I said you should lead by example?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester City : UCL (3 - 0) On 4th April 2018 / Lyon vs Bayern Munich: UCL (0 - 3) On 19th August 2020 / West Brom Vs Chelsea - 3 - 3 On 26th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.