Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo (10760 Views)

IPOB: Brutal Dictator In The South East - David Hundeyin / Garba Shehu’s ‘Attack’ On Adeboye Was To Rebuke Osinbajo - By Fredrick Nwabufo / The Political Careers Obasanjo Ruined, By Fredrick Nwabufo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Aufbauh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
The greatest dictators we know in Nigeria are the Ipobians. Forcing people to sit at home every Monday cheesy

If you don't believe in their ideology they'll cut off your neck as you'll be termed 'sabo'.

1 Like

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Litmus: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Tired of this Country, tired of complaining, I'm just tired.
Why was I even born in this Country.

Below is a picture of a village in Denmark.

May God punish all the politicians that are making life unbearable for the youth, especially for those of us who don't want to go into anything illegal just to survive angry

You sound more like a baby needing a pacifier than the youth you imply. Sure, government providing all your deserved needs would be great but there’s much individuals and the community can do to improve quality of life in the absence of your ideal government. I write from experience not fantasy.

The most disappointing change I’ve noticed in Nigerians –if you and others like your are even Nigerians – is the disappearing of imagination, the spirit of get up and go and the becoming like the rest of Africa, like helpless retards that can do nothing for themselves in terms of self employment, always waiting to be employed or for White people to come tell you about your condition and help you. Becoming absolutely unable to question the purpose of life, unable to challenge social and political paradigms established by Western World for themselves and superimposed on you, totally viewing reality through the eyes of Europeans.

3 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by ObaKlaz: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
From the very first two paragraphs, what my mind went to was 'the Easterners'.

You're toast if you ever speak in a dissenting voice to their one-way pattern of thinking. I mean, just look at them all over Nairaland, cussing and rainning invectives on whoever doesn't lay his/her head on the same pillow of opinion as theirs.
It didn't take long reading from me before the writer affirmed my suspicion.
Parents reel out laws in the home & almost never give the children the chance to explain why they run foul of these laws before punishment is meted out on 'em.

The university lecturer is a god who wouldn't hesitate to crush erring students who wouldn't be 'agreeable'.

Fashola who once criticised the former admin took over the reins and started singing a different tune.

Every Nigerian is indeed a tyrant only just waiting to clinch the instrumentality of power to express his dictatorial inclinations on the rest aspiring tyrants!

6 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:

May God punish all the politicians that are making life unbearable for the youth, especially for those of us who don't want to go into anything illegal just to survive angry

For every nice thing they have in Denmark they pay a tax rate of 46% with a tax to gdp ratio of 46%
Nigeria has a tax rate of 24% or less with a tax to gdp ratio of 6.1%. Plus only 30% of the taxable population actually pays taxes
Danish gdp is also higher than Nigerian gdp.

But if the government wants to go that high you guys will complain.

When they tell you to do the work to change your economy from oil dependent to industrial dependency you guys will say it is too hard.

And before you start I don't like APC or pdp. But you guys have to be realistic. You cannot have a Ferrari at the price of a bicycle

7 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by NapoleonHill: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tony3245:
More like poetry....in the real sense, it commits a fallacy of hasty generalization.

An average Nigeria acts feeble most times.

Kindly check my signature for your project writeup, research works, business proposals, assignment, etc... Giving quality is our priority.
An average Nigerian is without power and is indeed feeble as a result. Give him little power and see his dictatorial nature. You're the one making an hasty generalization based on an unsound premise.

4 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Chibuezem(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Make I add to it.

Average Nigerians are hypocrites, self centered and opportunists
you my friend are the champion of it all
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by BigBashiru: 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:

has nothing to do with politicians. it's the villagers that organized themselves.... maybe lga chairperson & dats it....

2 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by MrUchenna1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Embrace your uniqueness. Time is much too short to be living someone else's life.
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by otipoju(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Stakeholders:
I can't agree less on this. Imagine someone accusing the leaders of ignoring his citizens right only to get their and listen to almost only his tribe. Imagine a VC in our University when he was a student of the same university protest when they want to reduce their chicken to half only to shut down the school and arrested the students for protesting against water supply. Lastly imagine some people protesting against violence, killing and terrorism only to turn themselves to murder of innocent soul whenever they disobey their oder of stay at home.

I realised this like 12 years ago. And then i concluded there was no absolutely hope for Nigeria. The problem was our mindset. Horrible delight in oppressing others. I started making plans to leave and leave i did.

6 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by infogeneral: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
The writer is on point!

1 Like

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by infogeneral: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
The writer is on point! Majority of Nigerians are hypocritical, greedy, self-centered, corrupt and wicked. That's why we continue to produce the same type of leaders. The behaviours of our leaders are a reflection of who we are as a people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by pacespot(m): 12:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is a clear expose of Nigerians, people listen to what they want to hear. I've stopped explaining myself to Nigerians nowadays, if I have any issue with you, I will call police immediately or try to speak the language that most Nigerians understand to you: Royal Rumble. It is like that for Nigerians, unless you fight them you can't get anything tangible from them even though the thing is not theirs but yours.

2 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by TWLifestyle: 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
englishmart:
Funnily enough, even the self-acclaimed literates are not left out. Anyone whose opinion doesn't support this failed government is subversive. Nigeria must split. We are like kerosene and water.
and anyone who supports this government is threatened with curses.
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by TWLifestyle: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Beancounter94:

For every nice thing they have in Denmark they pay a tax rate of 46% with a tax to gdp ratio of 46%
Nigeria has a tax rate of 24% or less with a tax to gdp ratio of 6.1%. Plus only 30% of the taxable population actually pays taxes
Danish gdp is also higher than Nigerian gdp.

But if the government wants to go that high you guys will complain.

When they tell you to do the work to change your economy from oil dependent to industrial dependency you guys will say it is too hard.

And before you start I don't like APC or pdp. But you guys have to be realistic. You cannot have a Ferrari at the price of a bicycle
thank you ! people that want to be spoonfed by Nigeria but do not want to sacrifice anything In return . No intehrity , are ready to steal in any position they find themselves but will be shouting govt is corrupt - as if they are any more honest than a government official .

2 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
DefHQ:
Ferdric the defender of evil, when are you going to write about this,

The Osama bin laden in every Nigerian
The pantami in evey Nigerian
The Buhari in every Nigerian
The hushpupi in every Nigerian
The Ritualist in Every Nigerian
The killer herdsmen in every Nigerian
The bandits in every Nigerian
The Abba Kyari in every Nigerian
The Lawless DSS in every Nigerian
The Nepotism in every Nigerian
The police/army brutality in every Nigerian.

Ewu Gambia! I can see you're out to take Lai Mohammed's job of defending the vegetable in aso rock

He was actually refering to idiots like you, you just proved his writeup was evidently referring to empty skulls like you, Subsequently, it is evident by the ignoramous display of unguarded the irredeemable stupidity personalized in your attitude.

Just re-read the nonesense you typed up there...#spits.

You cannot avail yourself on an intelligent discussion without resulting into throwing tantrums like a cursed fellow...another #spit.

Infact, bring that your head...

5 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by ezewealth(m): 1:33pm On Aug 13, 2021
ObaKlaz:
From the very first two paragraphs, what my mind went to was 'the Easterners'.

You're toast if you ever speak in a dissenting voice to their one-way pattern of thinking. I mean, just look at them all over Nairaland, cussing and rainning invectives on whoever doesn't lay his/her head on the same pillow of opinion as theirs.
It didn't take long reading from me before the writer affirmed my suspicion.
Parents reel out laws in the home & almost never give the children the chance to explain why they run foul of these laws before punishment is meted out on 'em.

The university lecturer is a god who wouldn't hesitate to crush erring students who wouldn't be 'agreeable'.

Fashola who once criticised the former admin took over the reins and started singing a different tune.

Every Nigerian is indeed a tyrant only just waiting to clinch the instrumentality of power to express his dictatorial inclinations on the rest aspiring tyrants!
I couldn't agree more brother!!

2 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by kadiri3(m): 1:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
Thermodynamics:

liar this is a city not village
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by smartoliver(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Rolly22(m): 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

Acts feeble doesn't mean that if you give them power they won't misuse it.

Speak for your self.
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Rolly22(m): 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
otipoju:

I realised this like 12 years ago. And then i concluded there was no absolutely hope for Nigeria. The problem was our mindset. Horrible delight in oppressing others. I started making plans to leave and leave i did.

Your own better ohh, Honestly our mentality is very Depressing.
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Rolly22(m): 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
infogeneral:
The writer is on point! Majority of Nigerians are hypocritical, greedy, self-centered, corrupt and wicked. That's why we continue to produce the same type of leaders. The behaviours of our leaders are a reflection of who we are as a people.

On point, you can’t give what you don’t have.
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Rolly22(m): 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
TWLifestyle:
and anyone who supports this government is threatened with curses.

Anyone who supports this government needs his sanity checked.
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by DefHQ: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

[s]He was actually refering to idiots like you, you just proved his writeup was evidently referring to empty skulls like you, Subsequently, it is evident by the ignoramous display of unguarded the irredeemable stupidity personalized in your attitude.

Just re-read the nonesense you typed up there...#spits.

You cannot avail yourself on an intelligent discussion without resulting into throwing tantrums like a cursed fellow...another #spit.

Infact, bring that your head...[/s]

I wasn't expecting him to refer to Buhari, paid BMC zombies like you, miyetti Allah, or bandits...

He is paid to defend Buhari and to write against perceived enemies of one Useless cowgeria.

You get the point now!?

1 Like

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Viktom(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tony3245:
More like poetry....in the real sense, it commits a fallacy of hasty generalization.

An average Nigeria acts feeble most times.

Kindly check my signature for your project writeup, research works, business proposals, assignment, etc... Giving quality is our priority.

An average Nigerian act feebly because he doesn't have power. Abraham Lincoln once said and I quote: Nearly all men can stand adversity but if you want to see the true character of a man give him power. Give a Nigerian power and watch him abuse it. Don't forget the vast promises made by the current head of the central government. He made lofty promises but once he took power he became a tyrant.

1 Like

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
/

An average Nigerian is worse than Buhari.

/
Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
I support everything he wrote up there after reading the first 4 paragraphs.

Nigerians are self centered monsters.

But basically unintelligible..

Problem creators, not solvers.

2 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Caleycashh: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
An average Nigerian is inherently full of hypocrisy, double standard and emotionally manipulating... Criminals!

3 Likes

Re: The Dictator In Every Nigerian By Fredrick Nwabufo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Caleycashh:
An average Nigerian is inherently full of hypocrisy, double standard and emotionally manipulating... Criminals!

Exactly...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / Kidnappers Must Be Treated As Terrorists — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.