Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life (72417 Views)

My HIV Test Result - Farside / See My HIV Test Result!! / Sex With Prostitute: My HIV/AIDS Test And Result Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by batista181(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
I remember when I did my was something else but I thank God the result gave me peace of mind
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by SonofGod231: 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
It's good to know you're clean bro.
Early,this year I also went on a Thorough Check up at a lab.
Did Urine Culture for most STDs and STIs.
Did Semen analysis.
Blood tests.
Everything came out crystal clear.
Both HIV, Hepatitis B,C, Chlamydia, Staphylococcus,Gonorrhea,Syphilis and any other thing you can think of,all came back negative.
Since then I never loose guard.
It's the only way I can continue to thank Him for His Mercies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by ibtommy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
You divinely blessed!!!

CharisEleos:
You're not cleared yet. Wait for another 6 months then do it again. Only then can
you be certified HIV free.

I don't really like the idea of testing once for intending couples before marriage because one person might have just had a fling and gotten infected but it won't show immediately and you'll think they are free; go ahead and tie the knot only to start hearing stories down the line.

Abeg, don't rush to proceed with the marriage rites. Wait. And make sure you abstain from illicit sex.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
SatanicBoss:
i no see link o
google hiv transmission rates
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ladylawyer:

People like you have led to so many death. How can you open your mouth and vomit things like this. If your theory is anything to go by, please be bold enough to come out in the open and lecturer the world on this theory of yours.
you are willingly acting foolish. Magic Johnson who had HIV is still alive why? because he stopped taking arv the killer drug.
what has led many to their death is arv not me and what I state here is a fact not theory. Dr Robert Wilmer proved the hoax of HIV aids when he inject into himself the blood of a positive individual in front of many audience and it was not a the first time, to show the world that you cannot contract HIV. it is hoax.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by zexy2030(m): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happened:
All I can say is that this is a second chance ...

Because I nack with reckless abandon ....

They insisted that we must do HIV test ... Because am about to settle down and guess what ...

I decided to check myself first ... Incase e no work ... Make I know how to run ....

Oyaa check wetin God do for me below ....

If I nack again ... Make I bend !!!!
Don't rejoice yet, wait for another 3-6months except you have had sex 3-6months ago.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Assumptabeke(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Perfectnumber6:

Once Condom break sharpaly first drink one full Plastic water and then next grab ampiclox take am two times a day forget u don flush
Stop abusing antibiotics.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by zexy2030(m): 5:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
SonofGod231:
It's good to know you're clean bro.
Early,this year I also went on a Thorough Check up at a lab.
Did Urine Culture for most STDs and STIs.
Did Semen analysis.
Blood tests.
Everything came out crystal clear.
Both HIV, Hepatitis B,C, Chlamydia, Staphylococcus,Gonorrhea,Syphilis and any other thing you can think of,all came back negative.
Since then I never loose guard.
It's the only way I can continue to thank Him for His Mercies.
The strongest men fear the smallest creatures of God. Men fear death than God.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by SatanicBoss: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lagbaja88:
google hiv transmission rates
i saw it now but it makes no sense, so there are telling me that if mr A has hiv and bleeps mrs B and cums in side the chances of her having hiv is slow abi? mind you the virus has already been deposited in mrs B toto o. OMO i am not digging this. this type of info will make people Bleep recklessly.
but tanks for the info
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by ibtommy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
You are just deceiving yourself. How will you know if your so-called girl is in the window period? Better be careful!!!

Fedrick100:

You even get time to check, I won’t check anything because i know am clean,before I date any girl sef We normally go for checks up.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
[s]HIV is a scam
, to scare you into taking the real killer a. r. v. a virus cannot cause immune deficiency[/s].

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by shadeyinka(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the arv is a slow killer and if she does not stop it, it will eventually kill her. you can have immune deficiency but it is not caused by a virus but rather it is caused by unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet. the whole situation can be reversed by taking healthy diet nutrition. it is just ignorance that fuel this manipulation. this arv was a cancer drug back in the 60s but was taken of the shelf because it was too toxic to use in treating cancer it is poison. but later brought back as a treatment for HIV.
I hear you.
AIDS is real o!
Go visit our teaching hospital and you'll be amazed.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by SonofGod231: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
zexy2030:

The strongest men fear the smallest creatures of God. Men fear death than God.
Truth.
I for one dread those things like hell.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by ibtommy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Deliberate and self inflicted ignorance is a killer disease. You are a disgrace to our generation. Olodo!!!

EMILO2STAY:
aids is a big hoax and I am not joking. the arv he took killed him not aids. and will kill his wife too if she does not stop that drug . do you think their is a gold standard of detecting aids? no! why , because the whole thing is a big scam just like covid19 . you can be positive in Nigeria but negative in America. why do you think it's like that, because they want reduce your population in the african continent and that is why they give out the drug freely. If HIV was real more than 50% of the entire world population would be dead buy now. think.

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ladylawyer:

People like you have led to so many death. How can you open your mouth and vomit things like this. If your theory is anything to go by, please be bold enough to come out in the open and lecturer the world on this theory of yours.

you are willingly acting foolish. Magic Johnson who had HIV is still alive why? because he stopped taking arv the killer drug.
what has led many to their death is arv not me and what I state here is a fact not theory. Dr Robert Wilmer proved the hoax of HIV aids when he inject into himself the blood of a positive individual in front of many audience and it was not a the first time, to show the world that you cannot contract HIV. it is hoax.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
ibtommy:
You divinely blessed!!!

Amen!!!
Thank you.!
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by lebete3000: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happened:
All I can say is that this is a second chance ...

Because I nack with reckless abandon ....

They insisted that we must do HIV test ... Because am about to settle down and guess what ...

I decided to check myself first ... Incase e no work ... Make I know how to run ....

Oyaa check wetin God do for me below ....

If I nack again ... Make I bend !!!!

Can one get it in a pharmacy?
2geda with the fluid medium used in testing?
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
SatanicBoss:
i saw it now but it makes no sense, so there are telling me that if mr A has hiv and bleeps mrs B and cums in side the chances of her having hiv is slow abi? mind you the virus has already been deposited in mrs B toto o. OMO i am not digging this. this type of info will make people Bleep recklessly.
but tanks for the info
of course. There are couples where d husband only tested and not the wife. In Nigeria we like to use fear and propaganda to scare people lol. Hiv was first a gay mans disease because the anus is more open and susceptible to the virus lol.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Poanan: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
CharisEleos:
You're not cleared yet. Wait for another 6 months then do it again. Only then can
you be certified HIV free.

I don't really like the idea of testing once for intending couples before marriage because one person might have just had a fling and gotten infected but it won't show immediately and you'll think they are free; go ahead and tie the knot only to start hearing stories down the line.

Abeg, don't rush to proceed with the marriage rites. Wait. And make sure you abstain from illicit sex.

two months is okay if he is still in his window period.

1 Like

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
justscorchone:
Be like say you no read the instructions and reading well, them say single line for the stripe na positive.
HahhahahhahHha bad boy you want to send cold down his throat abi grin grin grin
I

Na play I dey play o grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Poanan:

two months is okay if he is still in his window period.

I think six months is better abeg. At least to clear all the windows and door stages. grin
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
ibtommy:
Deliberate and self inflicted ignorance is a killer disease. You are a disgrace to our generation. Olodo!!!

magic Johnson once had aids and he is not taking arv, how is that possible?

I don't need an answer from you, I just asked that to make you realize you are ignorant.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by unclemaths(m): 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
Go and sin no more.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Buliwyf: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
All of you quoting that daft fool called Emilo2stay are just wasting your time. The guy is an ignorant king of morons.

He also believes the earth is flat despite the fact private companies have started launching rockets to space. Stop wasting your advice on that mugu. He cannot be helped at all.

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
shadeyinka:

I hear you.
AIDS is real o!
Go visit our teaching hospital and you'll be amazed.
I have and to my surprise there is no HIV sick person laying down there . the only people you see are healthy looking young people who have been lied to and deceived into taking arv.
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just two weeks ago. My female friend who was a nurse came to check on me and boom she came with test kits. I was shocked see the stuffs but she asked Me when was the last time I did the test and I said 2016. During NYSC.. That was how she made me do it.
As she collected my blood samples and insert into the kit and adding the solution to ascertain the results. My mind was beating fast like a machine.. But afterwards as the result came out negative.. I just laughed and thought so this is how people just get this thing and results came boom.. They aren't going to remain the same..
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Loverboy3333: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Haters will say come back in six months time and text again

Nigga is free for life
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Elonmuzk(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
EMILO2STAY:
the arv is a slow killer and if she does not stop it, it will eventually kill her. you can have immune deficiency but it is not caused by a virus but rather it is caused by unhealthy life style and lack of proper diet. the whole situation can be reversed by taking healthy diet nutrition. it is just ignorance that fuel this manipulation. this arv was a cancer drug back in the 60s but was taken of the shelf because it was too toxic to use in treating cancer it is poison. but later brought back as a treatment for HIV.
Dude, are you deliberately being this stupid or you were naturally born this way? Like seriously, you are a menace to the society!

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by Epicji: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nackzy:
Op don't thank God yet ooo, you need to a confirmatory test

U only do confirmatory test if u are positive using unigold
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
This is not proper test, go to hospital and do the test...
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by tivta(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
What of hepatitis?
Re: My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Elonmuzk:
Dude, are you deliberately being this stupid or you were naturally born this way? Like seriously, you are a menace to the society!
I am stating fact while your busy typing nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.