Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico (85155 Views)

Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by nkemoma(m): 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2021
Is she a Muslim

Asking for a friend
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Fortez: 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Are they fuvvvkking
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
FarahAideed:

Is it not racketeering money that was used to send her to the US in the first place and also pay for her expensive nursing degree without her owing student loan like most nurses in the US do .....

Just keep sinking yourself further into your hole of no return. So you can prove all these spurious claims you make to be fact abi?

Something that literally tens of thousands of ordinary Nigerians attain abroad must be "racketeering sponsored " in the case of Oluomo's daughter?

Hate and lack of exposure will not destroy you guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Is this one now a celebrity nawa ooo

She'd start dragging position with DJ cuppy.

But we all know cuppy is a daughter of a billionaire...while she's a daughter of a motor park Agbero lipsrsealed

Obvious you are backwardly hateful, and a loser to boot, from how you write. Regardless of this lady's parentage, she is now a productive and valued member of society.

Rather than celebrate that, as positive and progressive people would do, all you can do is malign her and demean her meritoriously deserved status because you are a bigoted hater of her dad.

No need to guess what your private life is like. Sad, failed and miserable no doubt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
pacespot:
People are just bitter in this country, just looking for a way to channel their frustration to others. How does a lady having fun in Puerto Rico concern agbero in Nigeria? Her father's hands might be dirty but she has her own life to live different from her father.

I swear bro. Some people don't even understand they are damaging themselves with the way they think so hatefully, bitterly and without any joy in their heart for others.

Whatever her father is, this lady is by all accounts a productive and valued member of society. How some cannot seperate her laudable existence from other issues just validates the worthlessness of many Nigerians to themselves and their society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by gazza07(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lagosians see una life
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by funkekemi(f): 8:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
flokii:

Where Abia and your tiny undeveloped SE States money dey enter?
my own thief is innocent
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by jskson: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
FarahAideed:
Racketeering money is always sweet to spend grin
why can't you ask yourself who is this guy and what he does for a living
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Generalwoodz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Grayoso:

Obvious you are backwardly hateful, and a loser to boot, from how you write. Regardless of this lady's parentage, she is now a productive and valued member of society.

Rather than celebrate that, as positive and progressive people would do, all you can do is malign her and demean her meritoriously deserved status because you are a bigoted hater of her dad.

No need to guess what your private life is like. Sad, failed and miserable no doubt.
I'm so pained. I can't breath. Your message struck some vital chord in me, and gradually my airflow is being obstructed. Take it easy with me I pray embarassed grin smiley
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Prosperous111(m): 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
Newborn27:

It's ojuori ola ri....#smiles

You correct. I don high that time angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by hakym619(m): 8:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
post=104750347:

Don't mind those frustrated urchins in life jare.
Hatred will never make some people progress in this life.
Hence, they will remain stagnant in life.
Our Darling Coco here can say how RN's enjoy life for dem side over there.

When you defeat them with your replies,
Break them down with your good points,
And give them a smack down with your wisdom and they have nothing to counter you with anymore,
Then they resort to abuse, curses, and swear words.
That is one of their characteristics on Nairaland.
Anyways Jerry, always report their abuses or curse words to the moderators.
We have rules and regulations guiding this forum

Oh, we are just seeing this after our above post!
So good to see you know that also.
Na dem way be dat cheesy wink grin
If you give them a yard, they take a mile.
Hence, our ignoring them 99% of the time.
They will only get you dirty and enjoy it..... you know what we mean wink

A very good job with good job security.
She is an essential staff where she works.
NL CocoC can testify.

This definitely belongs to Frontpage.
Kriss216 wey chop okro,
Hope you have learnt your lesson this noon?
NGpatriot, Thanks for schooling that kid jare.

This is a man that ALL his children studied and are schooling abroad.
A man that the education of his kids is paramount to him and was just few months ago invited and honoured by the Governor of Atlanta, Georgia USA based on the best graduating result of one of his sons, outclassing and coming top above all his oyibo classmates.

And many of the wards and parents of his haters down here that say bad things about him all the time, have never been invited by their Local Government or Ward Chairman to celebrate them with a carton of noodles or a tuber of yam to take home! cool
Pathetic!

#DemMANNALamba cool

I just admire this man. He knows how well to break the glass spine of the unintellectuals on this forum.

Ride on DEM MANNA

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hooliganism is a very lucrative venture in Yoruba land.

They even impregnate the best Yoruba women.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fortez:
Are they fuvvvkking
No, they are sharing the grace.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

Fund from her father's bus and danfo transport business

How many buses and danfos does he have in his fleet?
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Grayoso:

You have just writen complete nonsense.

The children of criminals are often very highly educated by their parents.

It doesn't take away the criminality of their parents.

You are a lover of corruption and a traitor to your country.

Don't let me catch you insulting corrupt politicians on this forum again.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Allison Maduekwe's children are highly educated too.
Ivy league education.

But I am sure most of the people supporting the lady on this thread will want to crucify Maduekwe's children.

Bigots.
Tommorow, they will start yapping about corruption.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Chirowman(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
CSTRR:

Lol. What are you going to do about it if I do? You're an IPOBian loser and douchebag who does not know the basic rule of life honorable men live by always.

Check my past post to see whether there is even one where I personally attack the wife, kids or any family member of prominent Nigerians or politicians I have an issue with.

The relatives and family of Nigerian leaders we all criticize and dislike should be left alone to live their private lives unless they are directly involved in the negative actions of the public leaders they are related to.

You are a big fool, an unthinking caveman and a condemned loser if you do not understand that your child, who may be an outstanding human being, should not be persecuted for your wrongdoing that they had no hand in.

You're a disgrace of a man and a coward with no balls. If not you would understand to leave wives, children and relatives alone and face the sinner you have issues with. Leave Oluomo's daughter alone. She is not a criminal and does not even live in Nigeria.

She has excelled in a society that rewards merit and personal effort. Face her father if you have issues with him and stop targeting his innocent, productive and laudable children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by NGpatriot: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2021
CSTRR:

NURTW is a legal and professional trade organization in Nigeria and the last time I checked, agbero is a job, they get up every morning to earn their daily bread to put food on the table like any other hard-working Nigeria so where exactly did you get criminal from?

Are they public officials in charge of your taxes and allocations? They are private citizens so if you have issues with your useless village governors and public officials looting your allocations, NURTW is the last place to worry your misguided self over.

MC and his children are not in charge of your money, your roads, your hospitals or your life.

The problem with you and your kind is that you look down on other people when in fact the people you look down on are better than you across the board.

God blessed MC and his smart and achieving children and instead of people like you to pray to God for your own success in life, you send your time hating, bitter, frustrated and disgruntled.

Funny enough, the so-called agbero raised better and more successful children than many of your parents so what's your own parent's excuse?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by SirBunky85(m): 1:08am On Aug 14, 2021
Kriss216:

I'll leave you with your foolishness
you're the foolish one in this instance? How many times have you called out your state governors for holidaying abroad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by NGpatriot: 1:16am On Aug 14, 2021
CSTRR:
Hooliganism is a very lucrative venture in Yoruba land.

They even impregnate the best Yoruba women.

Funny how hooligans raised better, smart and educated children than the parents of the bitter, hateful and bigoted ipob losers ranting in this thread.

Your own leaders don reduce you to kerosene life and wheelbarrow existence.

See ya life..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:17am On Aug 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

NURTW is a legal and professional trade organization in Nigeria and the last time I checked, agbero is a job, they get up every morning to earn their daily bread to put food on the table like any other hard-working Nigeria so where exactly did you get criminal from?

Are they public officials in charge of your taxes and allocations? They are private citizens so if you have issues with your useless village governors and public officials looting your allocations, NURTW is the last place to worry your misguided self over.

MC and his children are not in charge of your money, your roads, your hospitals or your life.

The problem with you and your kind is that you look down on other people when in fact the people you look down on are better than you across the board.

God blessed MC and his smart and achieving children and instead of people like you to pray to God for your own success in life, you send your time hating, bitter, frustrated and disgruntled.

Funny enough, the so-called agbero raised better and more successful children than many of your parents so what's your own parent's excuse?

Oh Boy ye!
Kuku kee am grin cheesy wink cheesy wink grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by LamidiCownu: 1:34am On Aug 14, 2021
CSTRR:
Allison Maduekwe's children are highly educated too.
Ivy league education.

But I am sure most of the people supporting the lady on this thread will want to crucify Maduekwe's children.

Bigots.
Tommorow, they will start yapping about corruption.
And what public office has Oluomo held ?
Dumb comparison .
Having a flat...skull shouldn't mean a flat brain you know .
Why not compare Oluomo with the nurtw clowns in yeeboland .

Abi nurtw no dey there ?
Hypocrite like you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by LamidiCownu: 1:41am On Aug 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Are you minding that idiot ?
Imagine a money worshipping clown from a region filled with criminals coming to cast aspersions on a private citizen .

Same way they foam in the mouth whenever Lagos or Sanwo olu is mentioned.
We saw how over 100 of their people were kidnapped and scores killed in commando style by the Nigerian military with Governor Wike's blessing in Oyigbo but these hypocrites acted like nothing happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Bar1941(m): 3:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Whose funds was used to train your United States of America trained nurse

What a senseless question? Which arm of government is NURTW that it now becomes your major headache in terms of fund misappropriation? What a misplaced priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by effty(m): 6:13am On Aug 14, 2021
post=104767366:

Oh Boy ye!
Kuku kee am grin cheesy wink cheesy wink grin
Kee am with what? With stupid takes? As foolish as Buhari
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2021
LamidiCownu:

And what public office has Oluomo held ?
Dumb comparison .
Having a flat...skull shouldn't mean a flat brain you know .
Why not compare Oluomo with the nurtw clowns in yeeboland .

Abi nurtw no dey there ?
Hypocrite like you!
What public Office?
How is that an excuse?

He does not have to hold public office to benefit from public corruption.

The Gupta brothers in South Africa are not in public office,but they have held South Africa to ransom.
The former president Zuma is in jail because of his dealings with them.

Your head is too cone-like to retain sense and intelligence.
Maybe you need to flatten it a bit.

Na everything be tribe for una side.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2021
NGpatriot:

Funny how hooligans raised better, smart and educated children than the parents of the bitter, hateful and bigoted ipob losers ranting in this thread.

Your own leaders don reduce you to kerosene life and wheelbarrow existence.

See ya life..
I am not from the south east, neither am I ipob.

Hooligans in yoruba land raise better children.?

So all the thousands of Yoruba born throway children we see in the motor parks are better children.?

Or is it because MC oluomo has so eaten into your Commonwealth that he can afford American education for his children.

You dull no be small.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by CSTRR: 6:22am On Aug 14, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. What are you going to do about it if I do? You're an IPOBian loser and douchebag who does not know the basic rule of life honorable men live by always.

Check my past post to see whether there is even one where I personally attack the wife, kids or any family member of prominent Nigerians or politicians I have an issue with.

The relatives and family of Nigerian leaders we all criticize and dislike should be left alone to live their private lives unless they are directly involved in the negative actions of the public leaders they are related to.

You are a big fool, an unthinking caveman and a condemned loser if you do not understand that your child, who may be an outstanding human being, should not be persecuted for your wrongdoing that they had no hand in.

You're a disgrace of a man and a coward with no balls. If not you would understand to leave wives, children and relatives alone and face the sinner you have issues with. Leave Oluomo's daughter alone. She is not a criminal and does not even live in Nigeria.

She has excelled in a society that rewards merit and personal effort. Face her father if you have issues with him and stop targeting his innocent, productive and laudable children.
Fortunately I have replied your fellow clowns above so I won't bother with giving you an epistle you don't deserve anyway.

You can go and read them to get an adequate response to your nonsense.

I have bookmarked your moniker.

Let me catch you insulting beneficiaries of corruption on this forum again.

I go drag you eh, Dem go think say you thief.
Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by oyatz(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
CursedNsukka:
I hope say her kpekus isn't choking the boy. Yoruba women kpekus get strong stench

Onye-Ara, you need to work hard so you too can go on vacation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2021
CSTRR:

Fortunately I have replied your fellow clowns above so I won't bother with giving you an epistle you don't deserve anyway.

You can go and read them to get an adequate response to your nonsense.

I have bookmarked your moniker.

Let me catch you insulting beneficiaries of corruption on this forum again.

I go drag you eh, Dem go think say you thief.
Lol. Looking forward to it. Your mama go cry for you. I promise you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's House & Parlour In Abuja That Can't Accommodate 10 Persons / Buhari, Order Immediate Arrest Of Okonjo-Iweala & Emefiele - By Ilesanmi Omabomi / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.