Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains (2174 Views)

Peter Obi An Opportunist, Can’t Save Nigeria – Seun Kuti / You Cannot Control Your Hooligans, How Will You Oversee Nigeria- Seun Slams Obi / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by ivolt: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
So this mofo is not concern about those people that are being killed everyday by foolanis, bandits and Boko Haram, he is only concern about businesses scattered around, concern of being the giant of Africa at the expenses of other people's lives while he hides in Abuja or Lagos......
Seun you are a very wicked and greedy soul.....
You are just emotional head.
You fail to tell us "those" people being killed because it won't help your argument.
You also fail to explain how tearing the country apart will stop "those people" from being killed.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Madmohamed1: 3:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
SATANICALLY666:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6700190/want-ipob-fail-seun-osewa

someone say seun is a gay I think he is right

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Emergingnation(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madmohamed1:
What do you expect from some one that said GOD did not exist...

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Buckeyemedia1: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Emergingnation:
What do you expect from some one that said GOD did not exist...
You are on his platform making money for him? What a shame, Peasants never know anything.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Buckeyemedia1: 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Right because he told a poor minded pauper like you the truth that in your lifetime Nigeria will never decimate?
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Obdk: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

this boy is so dumb. Can you imagine the reasons he gave..

Dude stop beating about the bush. He is scared with the imminent break up of Nigeria he will lose traffic...

Dis guy is such an intellectual coward...

Igbos will always come back to nairaland.com to gloat and to be in ur face the way we re here.. Its a given

No fear... What ever you do seun osewa... You re forgetting something..

In the scheme of things you re inconsequential and wont even be involved, Nigerian apologist can only use ur site highest u will do is ban.. Ur ban no mean because almost everyone can have as many account as anyone want...

So go sit down boy... You cant sway anyone..

Even in ur site. We still do our thing...

Chukwu kpoo gi oku

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Benbellamor: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seun, you have built a business that the so called extremist are running for you...a multi million nairaland buz....your fear is that if Nigeria breaks, few people will patronize you in the south.. The North would abandon you like Oshiomole after using your buz to suppress the south and since nobody to suppress again after breaking... They will dump you
Just tell us that the fear of business failings that's why you don't want break up...but its inevitable... You better have a plan B now....start giving a listening ear to those suppressed on Nairaland As a Yoruba man from odo ijomu in Akure Ondo state,

my observation is that you're part of those that allowed your Nairaland platform to get biased by protecting only the Muslim section for only Muslims and one must swear and banned while you allowed some extremist muslims to roll into Christian Religion section and Deface it with Impunity....

Yet you want One Nigeria, Do your platform reflect true federalism? I will leave the answer to you
My Advise is that you should give equal opportunity to everyone on Nairaland...look into complaints and act with neutrality..
That is the Only way that you can overcome the fear of sustaining your business ranking if Nigeria breaks up...its inevitable...
and Not only protection of only The Muslims...there are very good Muslims, who don't cause troubles, but you give those ones that cause Trouble like Muric and Miyetti Allah too much rooms because they genete traffic for your tread
Do you even realised that those you give preference to run Nairaland breaks every rule 1 to 20 with impunity
?

Please try and do something, I know you can do it. Listen to words of wisdom so that you can leverage on both when the country breaks or not

Thanks
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by meobizy(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
I thought he was a deaf mute. When did he start having opinions? Why is he on Twitter when the platform is blocked for Nigerians? I can never take you clowns serious for one day.
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by louqas: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
History555:
So when the oil finish or electric cars bcome cheaper or those engaged in fracking in America discovers ways of reducing the [b]cost of producing oil [/b]What happens?

After 107 years, Nigeria can still breakup afterall how long the ussr exist before breaking up.

Oil is not finishing or becoming useless anytime soon.....not even with the advent of electric cars
I only see different types of oil coming up....or different ways of extracting it.......things using different oils today were using palm oil decades ago....but palm oil didnt go away because fossil fuel was discovered
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by LLiKYekoba: 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seun opened his mouth and cleared every doubt his lack of intellect.
People claimed he is a recluse, I don't think so, he was just afraid of talking so people won't realize how dumb he is.

Unfortunately he opened his mouth at the wrong time and had his brain flying out of his skull..
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by louqas: 11:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Anago55:
How did a man as dull as Seun osewa able to establish this forum?

Seun you are a very stooopidttt man. Imagine the gibberish spewed by a supposed African prospect. Shame on your conehead

The last sentence gave you out as another dullard masquerading as an intelligentsia

Instead of all these gibberish you are spewing why not leave nairaland if you feel so bittered that the owner is more intelligent than your whole clan.

Have some shame and remove yourself from seun' s creation.

Shameless pigidiot
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by Ruggman: 3:14am On Aug 14, 2021
SATANICALLY666:

Seun, I thought you have sympathy and support for Muslims or is it fear?.
I am surprised you are concerned about their dominating the north when you have given them preferencial treatment in your own empire nairaland
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by gidgiddy: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2021
1) I believe that after 107 years together, we are more integrated than we realize. Even a bloodless breakup would be very painful and expensive. We have intermarried, own businesses and properties outside where we come from, and each region contributes something important.

England, Scotland and Wales have been together for over 300 years. The newest addition was Northern Ireland. The Welsh, English, Scots and Irish have intermarried so much and migrated in 300 years that it is virtually impossible to find anyone who does not have roots elsewhere. But there is still still Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland. The UK gave Northern Ireland a referendum in 1972, and Scotland, in 2014. If the UK that created Nigeria are not shouting that they must be together, I wonder why Seun is not open to Nigeria breaking up?

2) I believe being the giant of Africa is an economic advantage. Once we get our act together, we could be as influential within Africa as USA, China and India are in their respective regions.

Switzerland had a population of less than 10 million people but has a bigger GDP than Nigeria. Nigeria cannot sit on the same table as Switzerland in the committee of Nations. All these titles of "giant of Africa" dont mean anything if Nigeria is not working. Its all about what you have to offer, not how giant you are.

3) I hate violence. The country can't break up without violence. Thanks to oil & gas.

I dont like violence too, but I will never accept an enforced union that is based on lies, deceit, oppression, unfairness and marginalisation. That one is worse than violence

4) An independent north will certainly be taken over by violent religious extremists. Non-muslims in the north will face genocide. Millions of refugees will overwhelm the south. The south will never know peace cos the north will keep trying to take it back by force for the oil.

The North has already been overrun by extremists, they cannot be saved any more. Nigeria is already dead. The stage Igbos such as myself are now at is saving Igbo land by exipting Nigeria before it sinks

The problem with people like Seun is that they believe in a type of Nigeria that does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by cheruv: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2021
siofra:
Those of you talking about violence up there, how sure are you that when Nigeria finally divides, everything will die down?

How do you know the killings will not become worse, nothing is certain. Staying as one people may benefit us more than dividing
Seems the marauding Fulani have so much killed your people to the extent that you now quake in fear of them.... grin
Re: Why 'I Am For One Nigeria' - Seun Osewa Explains by orisa37: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2021
One NIGERIA is actually a phenomenon.

But absolute Presidential Powers in one Tribal hand is DICTATORSHIP.

Every CONSTITUTIONAL STATE GOVERNOR SHARES SAME AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SOCIAL SECURITY, ECONOMIC SECURITY AND POLITICAL SECURITIES FOR THEIR STATE WITH THE F.G.

THE DECREE 24, EXCLUSIVE LIST PROVISIONS SHOULD BE

(1) (2) (Reply)

PETER OBI AT 82 NKST SYNOD MKAR-GBOKO / Does The Governor Of A State Have Powers To Dethrone An Oba / Obi Should Step Down For Atiku 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.