Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Wife Threatening With Knife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Threatening With Knife (1223 Views)

German Wife Peels Yam With A "Peeler" Instead Of Knife, Nigeria Husband Reacts. / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Threatening With Knife by JustforMen: 3:49pm On Aug 13, 2021
you are sleeping one night and something like a nightmare woke you up. you just saw your wife holding a knife standing over you. there has not been any known quarrel or even disagreement before the incident.
you shock begin ask what is the matter, she come dey talk say she no wan kill you but say she carry knife so that you go kill her because she is not happy in the marriage.
you talk to her and forgot the matter without even telling anyone.
fastforward six- eight months later, small quarrel ensued and same wonan flared up, run go carry knife to attack the husband ooo. In their 9yrs of marriage this man has never raised his hand against the woman - the woman herself confirmed it- but this time, the man seeing the knife kicked into defensive mode and began fighting the woman to disarm her. the bros kukuma give her some blows before being able to disarm her.
now case don reach my side to settle, make una help me. is the man justified for beating her because she carried knife? is this domestic violence?
how would you judge this matter?

1 Like

Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by DaddyRochie1642: 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tell that man to report to his family members and her own family members too and also to involve the police for threat to life.

Because that's how it starts,
I don't want to read that man's story on Nairaland Frontpage with the title,

"Wife Stabs husband to death after a minor argument and claims it was the Devil that made her do it" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
The man should opt for a separation. Threat to life Is not something to joke with. If counselling/therapy can be of benefit to the knife wielding wife, then they should make her get help.

1 Like

Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by ahnie: 4:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
God knows I'm here to read comments.
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by descarado: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
No case reach your side. Go and get busy.

Market women abi market men.
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
If that man is still married to that woman, then he wants to die.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by Aurelius1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Tell him that very soon bloggers and most of our national dailies will have the caption " Wife Slits Husband's throat while sleeping " if he does not leave that woman.
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by Divoc19(f): 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
If he does not leave with his life now, tomorrow may be too late
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Both of them need to see a psychiatrist.

You woke up to someone holding a knife over you, you still continued staying under the same roof with her until she came through with her plans.

It's self defence though in my opinion, he should have been proactive.

1 Like

Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by socialmediaman: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2021
That man is playing with his life. You see a woman standing with a knife in front of you and you’re still married to her? 1st warning.

You quarrel again and she reaches out to stab you, not as a defense but attack? 2nd warning.

But we both know who the friend is don’t we? Bros @justformen run for your life o, you’re not only in a toxic relationship, you’re in a potentially dangerous situation that won’t end well.

I don’t know about your situation but it’s either she’s depressed and has a troubling past, a victim of your emotional or physical abuse and seeking revenge on you, or you’re a victim of her emotional abuse or both. It’s a toxic relationship and you need to end it for both your sanity

1 Like

Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by JustforMen: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2021
socialmediaman:
That man is playing with his life. You see a woman standing with a knife in front of you and you’re still married to her? 1st warning.

You quarrel again and she reaches out to stab you, not as a defense but attack? 2nd warning.

But we both know who the friend is don’t we? Bros @justformen run for your life o, you’re not only in a toxic relationship, you’re in a potentially dangerous situation that won’t end well.

I don’t know about your situation but it’s either she’s depressed and has a troubling past, a victim of your emotional or physical abuse and seeking revenge on you, or you’re a victim of her emotional abuse or both. It’s a toxic relationship and you need to end it for both your sanity

NOPE... not a friend! And definitely, NOT ME!!
some people that look up to me, bros! I am like leader in the community!!!
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by bjprodint1: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2021
And d kids were watching?
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by Pumpumking: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
BKsoul:
If that man is still married to that woman, then he wants to die.

Hello krazy woman. How are u today. Krazy? cheesy
Re: Wife Threatening With Knife by yuping(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
People are crazy and OP that is not beating ooo that's defense against obstacle anything that's a threat to my life I cut it out. Why stay with who can't tell you your offense towards her but bundle it in and later unleash hell on you. Please for safety purpose the man should move out if not, I no get RIP to waste ooo.

(1) (Reply)

White People, What Are You Doing Here? / When U See Ur Spouse As An Evil Entity,what Do U Do? / Naija @ 50 T-shirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.