Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl (1316 Views)

Penelope Cruz At Age 40 Is The New Bond Girl / Genevieve Nnaji Loses The Next Bond Girl Role To Naomie Harris / Genevieve Nnaji The New Bond Girl? Spotted With Robert De Niro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl by agabaI23(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2011

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/film/2011/05/16/robert-de-niro-spotted-chatting-up-next-bond-girl-115875-23133366/

CANNES is a heady place to be at festival time – with random meetings going on all over the place.

Robert de Niro spotted actress Genevieve Nnaji – star of The Mirror Boy – at NOBU 3.14 and got chatting over sashimi.

I hear she’s tipped to be the next Bond girl.

De Niro always did have an eye for hot talent.

This is hot if it is true. I am excited!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl by agabaI23(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2011
If this true, her rumoured wedding to Dbanj may be on ice for a while
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl by agabaI23(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2011
Anyone with any update or some more info this should share pls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl by MissyB3(f): 1:24pm On May 18, 2011
I like! I believe it already. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Rumoured To Be The Next Bond Girl by agabaI23(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2011
I am wishing it comes to pass oo. Goodluck to her

(1) (Reply)

I'l Never Marry Says Tuface Idibia / Nigerian Sentenced To Death For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia / Desperately Praying For A Husband-evangelist Eucharia Anunobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.