Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,960 members, 7,956,607 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up (3818 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Whose Status Is Above Yours? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by Michelle55: 12:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Time to read stories as usual, keep it coming guys. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by womenareapess: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2021
One black female baboon years back before I stopped dating black women especially Naija girls undecided

Tips: ghosting is the most effective method to end any relationship without issue.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by Danjikanbauchi: 4:04am On Aug 14, 2021
ahnie:
Yes one kolo like that.
When it comes to tears,mehn that nuisance was a black belt holder...he was too mukemuke for my liking...Las Las I had to pack from my compound to another place,he still traced me ND won my new neighbors over.

Las Las I relocated from the state and dashed him the full state to stay...just to have my peace of mind.
compatriots this is the female version of Mr Liar Mohammed. cheesy keep it up you are doing well.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by jimmyolasun: 5:27am On Aug 14, 2021
seanwilliam:
grin I’m currently dating one now though ..

She’s a very beautiful 10/10 and sexy girl but I just realized that I can’t marry her .( she’s raised by a divorced single mother and she have a very toxic behavior) .. the more I give her I-don’t-care attitude the more she’s obsessed with me.. I’ve corrected her times without number, she’ll change for awhile then go back to her true self.
One thing about me is that i sabi ignore person, I no like wahala atall atall. .. the last time I ignored her , she landed in hospital ( no joke here tbh )
Although I’m in control of the relationship but she’s damaged psychologically and emotionally.. ( you will know from her attitude , she’s tried to change tbh, but it’s part of her and I can’t cope).

I never really planned to be with her this long but she’s got me so hooked and I’ve stopped womanizing since I’ve met her cos I’m always busy and the little time I’ll use to flirt, na she go spend am ..
She’s threatening to kill me or herself if I should dare leave her..
I can’t even play home match again cos she can appear anytime lol. And I no Dey play away again these days jare grin

anyway she did something offensive few days ago, I’ll just capitalize on that and let her go.. I also plan on traveling. I want her to break up with me not the other way round sha. Cos she might mess me up o.

There was a day I jokingly said ‘ I’m not interested in marriage and I’ve swore to uphold that ‘ do you know what she said, ‘ I’ll be your partner forever then ‘.. since that they na him I Don dey fear.. she’s in early 20s with a nengi kinda beauty grin
If she could change for real, I probably will marry her but I no fit start wetin I no fit finish …

I one serious with my life this year abeg grin

The truth is I’m still trying to find my own bearing than to Dey carry woman burden for mind..

Seanwilliam my friend from popoyemoja. Send me her number let me distract her while you focus on your bearing.. before she removes your gogogongo for night..

I like ibadan girls anyways

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2021
topoftheworld:

Why U no dy do love? I wan hear grin
I don't feel anything like love
Love is not in my dictionary
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Benki003:

Hmm what do you do then angry
I don't feel anything like love
Love is not in my dictionary
I prefer being alone
Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by tobxy: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2021
The funniest part is that this babe is pregnant for one dude, yet she still ran after me I'm tired of this shit of a thing, I warn her several to be far from me but she refused have blocked her number & social media and sort of place she can communicate with me yet the werey still create new fb acct & send me freind request yesterday, I'll try to call or meet or call his guy in person to warn her for me & back off from my matter whenever I told her that am tired that she should move on with her life, she cry like a bush baby that his mat has been seize

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by MITCHELL96: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2021
fineberry:
it rarely happen that those we truely love will love us in the same measure oo. This life no balance o. That same girl that was dying for you, one dude somewhere is wishing she will just flash him ( not call o) lol.

You don see am na grin It's not balance at all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by tobxy: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
The funniest part is that this babe is pregnant for one dude, yet she still ran after me I'm tired of this shit of a thing, I warn her several to be far from me but she refused have blocked her number & social media and sort of place she can communicate with me yet the werey still create new fb acct & send me freind request yesterday, I'll try to call or meet or call his guy in person to warn her for me & back off from my matter whenever I told her that am tired that she should move on with her life, she cry like a bush baby that his mat has been ceased

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by Vetsolo(m): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am presently in an entanglement and I have tried everything within my power to end it yet the lady has refused, I have tried both mutual and aggressive means of ending it but babe no wan go.

I loved her but I just got tired of the relationship, I am no longer emotionally attached to her even sex is no longer sweet.
I am not in any other relationship infact relationship in general has worn me out

I am dating the girl out of pity since last December because I hate seeing her cry and shattered.

The entanglement/forced relationship will be 3 years by September

Guy just say u don fk taya no be entanglements

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by 1onebigman(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2021
ahnie:
Yes one kolo like that.
When it comes to tears,mehn that nuisance was a black belt holder...he was too mukemuke for my liking...Las Las I had to pack from my compound to another place,he still traced me ND won my new neighbors over.

Las Las I relocated from the state and dashed him the full state to stay...just to have my peace of mind.
werey

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by ultiabaz36(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
That means your p*ssy was too sweet for him than to lose it to another rod. Babe, what exactly do you have in that p*ssy that made him want to die there?
ahnie:
Yes one kolo like that.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by Thermodynamics(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2021
I had an experience during my NYSC with one dark and very pretty married woman. The funny thing be say when I first enter the community and see the woman I said to myself " omor, this woman fine oh" immediately I found out that she is married, I just removed my mind, na when I wan almost finish service na this woman com de disturb me, she disturb me for months after I don pass out and leave her state. She just kept calling that she want to come and spend sometime with me undecided . Each time I ask her how her husband de for phone she go de vex grin. Eventually she got the message and got tired of disturbing me. She is from a particular tribe I love so much, a tribe I want to marry from and she has my spec physically, you see how devil de work? Giving me all the reasons to sin.
Nobody for even catch us because we for de meet for my state. But I just cannot do it, God forbid say I sleep with another man wife.
Me when even still be virgin.
But some women get mind sha oh.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Someone Who Refuse To Break Up by adedayo3193(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Thermodynamics:
I had an experience during my NYSC with one dark and very pretty married woman. The funny thing be say when I first enter the community and see the woman I said to myself " omor, this woman fine oh" immediately I found out that she is married, I just removed my mind, na when I wan almost finish service na this woman com de disturb me, she disturb me for months after I don pass out and leave her state. She just kept calling that she want to come and spend sometime with me undecided . Each time I ask her how her husband de for phone she go de vex grin. Eventually she got the message and got tired of disturbing me. She is from a particular tribe I love so much, a tribe I want to marry from and she has my spec physically, you see how devil de work? Giving me all the reasons to sin.
Nobody for even catch us because we for de meet for my state. But I just cannot do it, God forbid say I sleep with another man wife.
Me when even still be virgin.
But some women get mind sha oh.

Bad guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

He / Have You Ever Forgot To Lock Your Door As A Bachelor ( My Experience) / Lilith The First Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.