Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,414 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross (33253 Views)

BBNaija: Saskay, Cross Win N2m Each In Supa Komando Task / Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me / BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Saskay, has revealed that she gets uncomfortable whenever Cross is around her.

In a discussion between the duo on Friday, Saskay said that she feels uncomfortable around Cross because of his ‘bad boy energy’.

According to her, Cross is a sex enthusiast and that does not match her energy at all. Cross, however, said that Saskay also has ‘bad girl energy’ and she went on to explain what her energy was all about.

Saskay said, “It’s that energy of being able to do whatever I want to do. That’s what I consider a ‘bad girl energy’, not really sexually. I’m not a sexual person in public so I feel uncomfortable around people that are so comfortable either talking or being all sexual around everybody.

“I’m like, ‘Oh God, have some dignity!’ That’s just how I feel. I feel like some of these things should be kept in your own privacy.

“So I feel uncomfortable around you because I felt like you’re all about the ‘bad boy sexual energy.’”

Cross responded, “The thing is that I’m very comfortable with my sexuality but guess what? Everything I show to people where I am right now is like 30-40%. The remaining 60-70% is for me and my woman. I even have so much that’ll make my woman run mad.

Reacting to his revelation, Saskay said, “That’s so scary.”

https://punchng.com/bbnaija-s6-why-i-feel-uncomfortable-around-cross-saskay/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2021

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2021

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by slawormiir: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss show for our baby girs and some Pussy ass niggarz

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Sex enthusiast? meaning Konji dey hold d guy steady grin
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by dadebayo1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cross PR shaaa.. Cross cross since morning.. The only cross i know is the cross on the calvary grin

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by siofra(f): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
This kind of confusion sef!!
Please choose Yousef and have peace of mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by jbreezy: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
All of dem wan die for cross...shey dem be Jesus Christ??

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Risingblue008(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wetin concern me with whom and who u r not comfortable with

Rubbish show
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Goldenheart(m): 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin from secondary school to BBN...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by KiNg0G: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Imagine postmalone on wizkid essence remix....shit would have been more iller...buh no wizkid needed more publicity hence he opped for j Bieber.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Sluacoast(m): 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Just say you're scared of being bang grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by 900warriorz: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
Call me whatever but FVCK that show angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Sluacoast(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:
This kind of confusion sef!!
Please choose Yousef and have peace of mind
Yousef is a quite bad boy in his own way. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by winner37(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Believed me before the leave the house they will Bleep each other
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Madaraire(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
There's an article posted at noon where princess was declaring her feelings for cross but here is saskay who finds the same cross an uncomfortable company.

One man's food is another man's poison.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by iamtardey: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Konji na bastard grin
Macsjebs:
Sex enthusiast?, meaning Konji dey hold the guy steady grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by paulchucks: 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Saskay is just a pretender she once told biggie no one want to love her and they came to her she started forming

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ekwensu
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by iamtardey: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Really tho
dadebayo1:
Cross PR shaaa.. Cross cross since morning.. The only cross i know is the cross on the calvary grin
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Medblog(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Proudly and Awesomely brought to you by ODEWALE ADESOYE A. K. A. Green Man, Your one and only Nairaland Host (Shine Ya Eye).
Check ur email
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Houseofglam7(f): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
undecided
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by house10s: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
all dis people keep talking bout is sex
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by iamtardey: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok Bleep it I like that Angel tho

Sweet girl kiss tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal / BBNaija: Marvis Leads Online Polls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.