Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross (33261 Views)

BBNaija: Saskay, Cross Win N2m Each In Supa Komando Task / Saskay: I Feel Uncomfortable That Yousef Likes Me / BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Halle000: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—Borno Christians Chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BtUg1j11w
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
I go like go BBN make I tumble everywhere.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by iamtardey: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
My brother you no fit control konji... tongue
house10s:
all dis people keep talking bout is sex
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by dadebayo1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
iamtardey:
Really tho

Seems like Nairaland is giving him publicity.. So much news about cross today alone.. Just to sink the name in our hearts.. Trust Team WhiteMoney grin grin The Kitchen crew.. What are we cooking for dinner tonight? Make white Money talk ooo
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by mechanics(m): 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by iamtardey: 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Angel dey like Cross.. sef
dadebayo1:

Seems like Nairaland is giving him publicity.. So much news about cross today alone.. Just to sink the name in our hearts.. Trust Team WhiteMoney grin grin The Kitchen crew.. What are we cooking for dinner tonight? Make white Money talk ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by moneyissweet(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2021
Crossdresser
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
jbreezy:
All of dem wan die for cross...shey dem be Jesus Christ??

Brilliant.

[img]http://c./r6QQntTo5VgAAAAd/salute-cheers.gif[/img]
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
Madaraire:
There's an article posted at noon where princess was declaring her feelings for cross but here is saskay who finds the same cross an uncomfortable company.

One man's food is another man's poison.

Don't buy it literally. Saskay is in love with Cross. She is just scared because she knows he is a very bad boy.

They now know it and they are getting uncomfortable.

They now know he is the Viper in the snake kingdom.

Last last, WhiteMoney for the Money.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Emola12(m): 5:24pm On Aug 13, 2021
Why u go feel uncofortable on top of cross? no be there jesus take clean our sin? nawa for u ooo kai!!
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by WarriAproko: 5:31pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cross is for the Street
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by pacespot(m): 5:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
E be like this saskay get better sense pass most girls, even guys, in that BBN house. Only the kids talk about sex anyhow
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Odewaleadesoye(m): 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Arisenews2: 5:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Typical Hausa mentality

Meanwhile, Pastor Chris Okotie makes shocking revelation about Late Prophet TB Joshua. Says he was a d£ceptive Magician and Sorcerer. Watch everything he said below. Do you agree with his points?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBr8sZ-8IUg
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by zexy2030(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Cross grounded angel last night
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Edrick: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
UPGRADE TO 5-6 ROUNDS OF SEX
Premature ejaculation had led to many men loosing their love ones to other guys in the street. 70% of ladies will never say the truth on how they feel after having sex with a man in this mess. I was in the same shoe and my husband would always complain. Until he started using this product. And our lives changed for good.
With this product you will last longer than before. It will flush out the waste in your intestine, thereby allowing blood to flow very well down to your penile making you super active in bed.
You are free to reach out for any concerns you may have.
Check bio for contact info
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by lebete3000: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy asss show for our baby girs and some Pussy ass niggarz

Shut the fvck up and get the fvck outta here niggar...

Bitchass motherfucker...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by lebete3000: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
siofra:
This kind of confusion sef!!
Please choose Yousef and have peace of mind

Peace is boring.

Pun not intended.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by lebete3000: 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
paulchucks:
Saskay is just a pretender she once told biggie no one want to love her and they came to her she started forming

Na Àboki kinda pretence na.

It's in thier blood.

Leave her and & Cross 2geda she go fvck nonsense comot Cross body.

Adamawa babe for that matter, na only Calabar & Akwaibom be their oga...

Same with Jacky B. Igbos dey learn work for where dem dey...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by KingDash: 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
KiNg0G:
Imagine postmalone on wizkid essence remix....shit would have been more iller...buh no wizkid needed more publicity hence he opped for j Bieber.
my brother the song wack.. I just delete am.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by KiNg0G: 6:22pm On Aug 13, 2021
KingDash:
my brother the song wack.. I just delete am.

Wizkid made it wack..beat was calm...hook was cool... they just needed a new vibe.

Swaa lee would have even done better than justin bieber.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by KingDash: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2021
KiNg0G:

Wizkid made it wack..beat was calm...hook was cool... they just needed a new vibe.

Swaa lee would have even done better than justin bieber.
true.. he would have even opt for a female artist.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by notoriousbabe: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Useless people
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Fortez: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2021
Really
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by unofficialapple: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
A "30 year old" man and a 21 year old young lady.

Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by JayB11(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2021
lebete3000:

Na Àboki kinda pretence na.

It's in thier blood.

Leave her and & Cross 2geda she go fvck nonsense comot Cross body.

Adamawa babe for that matter, na honly Calabar & Akwaibom be their oga...

Same with Jacky B. Igbos dey learn work for where dem dey...

Guy , leave my state alone....lol.
Re: BBNaija: Saskay Says Why She Feels Uncomfortable Around Cross by Frenzy01(m): 1:30am On Aug 14, 2021
Omoh.. Wetin dem dey even do for this show sef.. grin

abeg jare, i sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. Contact us today

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Thelma Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House / Nigerians Blast Payporte For Hosting Kemen After Touching Scandal / How To View Erotic FTA Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.