Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant (323 Views)

Ashanti Taking Selfie With Rema, They Both Chant “another Banger” / Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa / Daddy Showkey Flaunts His Floor-Length Dreadlocks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant by Halle000: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—Borno Christians Chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2BtUg1j11w
Re: 'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant by Fahdiga(m): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2021
It is well with their souls
Re: 'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant by obonujoker(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lol... Until they meet persecution... Easy yo say
Re: 'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
obonujoker:
Lol... Until they meet persecution... Easy yo say
who told you they aren't experiencing persecution? The other day, Borno state government demolished a church. Do you know how many churches Boko haram has bombed? See Northern Christians are very committed for the most. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant by obonujoker(m): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

who told you they aren't experiencing persecution? The other day, Borno state government demolished a church. Do you know how many churches Boko haram has bombed? See Northern Christians are very committed for the most. cheesy

What about southern jollof rice Christian
Re: 'I Will Go With Jesus To Any Length'—borno Christians Chant by Kandeed: 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
I do pray to be committed like Northern Christians like Damnn those folks just gotta have a special sit in Heaven with God. remembered the sporadic shooting at a church in Adamawa one Saturday evening back in 2012. mehn these guys still came to that same church the next morning to worship with bulletholes on the wall, the stuff still din make em scared. like Damnnn

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “i’ve Learnt Patience And Tolerance In The House” – General Pere Surren / Annie Idibia’s Outburst, Reactions, And Pointers / How Bbnaija Queen Madly Confronted Jackie B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.