Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Wish To Continue Being Friends With Liquorose After The Bbnaija Show - Yernis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wish To Continue Being Friends With Liquorose After The Bbnaija Show - Yernis (505 Views)

Bbnaija: Yernis Dazzles In Lovely New Photos, Says "They Say Time Would Tell, Bu / BBN: I Was Completely Naked In The Bathroom And He Stared – Maria Slam Yernis / Alex & Leo Meet For The 1st Time Since The Bbnaija Show Ended (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish To Continue Being Friends With Liquorose After The Bbnaija Show - Yernis by umahi88(m): 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2021
Yernis has expressed his desire to remain friends with Liquorose after the Big Brother Naija Reality Show. The reality star stated this in a recent video he uploaded on his verified Instagram account.

Yernis said he connected with Liquorose in Big Brother's house, and they vibed perfectly well. Yernis also stated that he would like to work with her after the show because she is an amazing person.

The BBNaija star further revealed that he was surprised that Pere nominated him for possible eviction because he took him as a brother. He stated that Pere had not been playing his game perfectly, adding that people perceive him as a fake housemate.

Yernis also used the same opportunity and addressed the allegation that he starred at Maria while taking her bath. He said such never happened. Yernis added that Maria should have...........contnue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/08/i-wish-to-continue-being-friends-with-liquorose-after-the-bbnaija-show-yernis-says.html

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Maria, Liquorose, Peace Confront Pere, Slam Him Over His Fight With WM / Pere & Maria Ship Is Not Genuine - Princess Bbnaija 2021 Live Updates| Ebuka / Bbnaija: Don’t Restrict Yourself To Jackie B, Angel Advises Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.