Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) (68794 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Widows Empowerment By Pastor Ashimolowo: 17,000 Widows Turn Out For Event / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Alvin212(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
definitelyME:
If your moniker appears on this list please, fast and pray for 6 days I see poverty hovering over your destiny...if your moniker appears twice, your own is finished..

kings4sera
Philipxxxx0
Fatheroflove
cavenjaycob
CursedNsukka
SAKUR
Hardgun
MERCHANDISER
IamNumeroUno
Yemmysworld91
Esthered
macphilip
scholarlymind
poetictwenty
Madmadrevo
Droppxx
Uchesco01
Vaughanlanrewaj
4good
Ugochibyke
Ugochibyke

Sense
Is
Far from you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2021
God blessed the rich
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Godsown0: 10:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Seun this guy is a scammer he just scammed me now Benthymoscum

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by lookingfly: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
ur wicked bro

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=osamz007 post=104754024][/quote] You have posted this very picture over a million times here and every time i come across it i can't help but to laugh uncontrollably.

Your favorite meme?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by DrAkpa(m): 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
[s]NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Myn44 Jstwise Domnique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, [b]deliberately insult/provoke[/b], fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members[/s]

Get out
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by ayterajah(m): 11:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
If its davido or any celebrity .... You will positive things but anything about pastors is scam .... Pls wise up and did you pay your tithe to him
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Lightorder: 12:22am On Aug 14, 2021
C
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by goody234: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2021
come back to the uk pastor if dem born you well
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Felomania: 12:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Pastor wey dey chop benefits ��
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 12:41am On Aug 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
has he asked you to pay tithe?
Yes he did
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by IJOBA11: 12:43am On Aug 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
NOR MIND MALLAM FAHDIGA

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:33am On Aug 14, 2021
adefrancod:
shocked WOW! Land a lucrative I.T Job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Job seekers, I.T professionals, Students, Corpers, Anyone with plans to change fields or travel abroad, Business owners, digital Marketers or if you're simply frustrated with lack of opportunities.

Scammer, get lost with you scam IT videos, you create thousands of usernames just to decive people to pay 20k for some stupid IT videos that you can not even make you off

MR scammer
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by staphcures: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
and Offerings ...
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Brainbox2020(m): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
Guuyyyyy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by dragunov: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

He always does any chance he got. You try him. You won't be disappointed.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2021
ayterajah:

If its davido or any celebrity .... You will positive things but anything about pastors is scam .... Pls wise up and did you pay your tithe to him
Davido and other celebrities earned through their talent....... while these charlatans uses God's to lie, they are wolf's in sheep's clothing.... encouraging laziness in the youths
Awon miracle money
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2021
staphcures:
and Offerings ...
And sacrificial seeds
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by osamz007: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Realhommie:
You have posted this very picture over a million times here and every time i come across it i can't help but to laugh uncontrollably.

Your favorite meme?

Yeah man
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by DAMN99: 7:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Swimming in tithes
Bruh grin grin
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 7:34am On Aug 14, 2021
Wovdana:

Let me laugh at you first
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ok let me teach you Sense Kid

Oh wait! You are an adult

But you have the brain of a 2 year old anyway

See I have always ignore your comments primarily because I have a more productive use for my precious time

If you want to put your fellow Man down, No problem go ahead. You can even make it your daily job. But please learn how to effectively communicate in English language.

Your grammatical blunders is giving me severe headache.

Go back to school oh ye IDIOT, start from kindergarten

A for Apple
B for Butterfly

This time don't waste your parents hard earned Money

After learning how to speak and write correct English, I will also require you to go for screening to be done by psychologists to evaluate your mental capacity to hold a conversation with an intellectual being

Then we can have a proper 2 way conversation.

I will start by explaining to you that there are over 20 I.T specializations and how it is better to focus on just 1 or 2 and be great at it rather than be a jack of all trades and master of none. I will tell you that is why you choose a particular field when you enter university and narrow down as you move higher.

It seems perhaps to you that designing of Website is the only thing that is being done in I.T world

Let me school you 'elderly Kid'

Do you know 65% of the web are run on content management system like Drupal, WordPress, WIX e.t.c

It means you can create a functional, beautiful, high traffic website without writing a single line of code.

WordPress is the most common and is written in PHP but you can choose to focus your energy on SEO, Email marketing e.t.c instead of learning Laravel which is a PHP framework

I hope this your daily Job of putting your fellow Man down is paying you well?

I will advise you to grow up (not in age but in MATURITY)

Also try and proofread your comment before posting. It shows you are smart and moreover it is stated in Rule 21. It also shows that you are not consumed by hate so much you can't wait to hit the Publish button.

Is it not hypocrisy of the highest order that someone who breaks Rule 21 on a steady is accusing someone who break Rule 19.

As you can see the gentility of a Tiger is not a sign of timidity, some of us are just being excessively nice and laser focused on our goals so much that we often ignore distractors.

I love you bro

Peace

Lastly let's see what some of the people I have 'scammed' have to say

Lolzzzzz grin grin

I still maintain you are a scammer, if you are not a scammer, you will not be changing from one handle to another, just to give out IT videos that you can not even make use of...... I will keep disgracing you, until you do the right thing.

1. Create your own selling site.

2. Advertise with nairaland.

3. Stop spamming nairaland

Bloody scammer like you.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2021
WHERE DID THEY GO FOR SWIMMING?

Lagos beach

or

a foreign country.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Gospelpromoter: 10:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by BennyDGreat: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Have you ever paid tax before complaining about politicians embezzlement

Practically every Nigerian pays tax in some way.
VAT you pay on a product/service is tax...so we have right to hold our politicians accountable. Talk another thing
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by winner37(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
God :first
Money: second
Family: third
Friend :forth
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Practically every Nigerian pays tax in some way.
VAT you pay on a product/service is tax...so we have right to hold our politicians accountable. Talk another thing
Okay you got that, what about the foreign affairs you comment on, is your tax also there.

If one is being cheated, let's condemn the act and speak up, not hiding under spirituality
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) by Ezmans: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Harrykn:
All I see 11 pro max
how much is it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) / Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.