Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) (28699 Views)

Toyin Abraham And Her Son, Ireoluwa Shine In New Photo / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by CallMeDrino: 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ireoluwa Ajeyemi, son of Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham, on Friday clocked two, Igbere TV reports.

The excited mother shared photos of the boy on Instagram and penned down a goodwill message for her son.

“Happy 2nd Birthday to my darling cute son, President Ireoluwa Ajeyemi. All we have to say is Baba ó ẹ ṣe e e. Lori Ireoluwa, all we have to say is Baba o,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSfiojRtCq6/?utm_medium=copy_link

Nollywood celebrities like Patience Ozokwo, Mo Abudu and Nse Ikpe-Etim also wished Ireoluwa a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nice one. God bless the child

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by silvoclaira: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happy birthday Cute little boy. BTW What is it with that i pass my neighbor carton TeleVion

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hbd llnp,how will my future kids look like. awn hmm so one day I'll start having kids for a man and living under his roof,I must have to really love that man sha.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by temitope27(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hbd to the boy
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
See as pikin fine

Father lord bless my Hustle

Amen

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by segzysexy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happy Birthday little boy! God's blessing on you.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
Wow

So cute

Happy birthday � darling
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
And she is celebrating her baby's 2 years birthday with another pregnancy is like she likes babies a lot; because some women like to give birth too much.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Cheryph200(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hbd
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by tolulope1990(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
W
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by EngrEgghead: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happy birthday Cutie. May your days be long and may you fulfill God's plan and purpose for your life in a grand style.
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
It's really so annoying to come online to see the belle of a pregnant woman that is not my wife....

Seun some of us are using Africa magic and seeing such is neutralizing our powers, try and be censoring such, i have to go and find ogogoro to renew this stuff...
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
E don do Toyin!

Wetin happen,since morning, flooding the whole social media with the little boy's picture.we don see am.even blogs carry am Taya.kilodeee

You showcase am when e dey womb,you still show case am after you born am.atiri,jeka gboran

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
You've challenged funke akindele with your baby bump severa ltimes, kudos. I've seen you and your husband once at vedic medicare in lekki when you came for antenatals with your big belle smiley.

The 2 pre-pre-pre babes I know, those who would want to show off every achievement at the slightest opportunity are Funke and Toyin. We still wait for a day funke too would show us the baby bump of her twins. Afterall they're all grown now and no longer in the womb so, what's she afraid of

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
"Even miracles take a little time.”

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by jagorinho: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
EXLOVER:
It's really so annoying to come online to see the belle of a pregnant woman that is not wife....

Seun some of us are using Africa magic and seeing such is neutralizing our powers, try and be censoring such, i have to go and find ogogoro to renew this stuff...

lol....no be in only Africa magic na Nat Geo wild.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday Ireoluwa.
Many more beautiful years ahead of you.
Enjoy your day handsome Bobo.

Btw,
That black and white TV will be older than mom and dad combined. We damn sure! wink

Some of us at [b]MANNA
bought some in 1945.

Argue with your packet on indomie noodles cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
so cute kisshbd
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2021
Toyin is not looking healthy and her cheerful self, I hope she's taking the right supplements she needs to regain nutrients lost

Birthing a child is not easy

I duff my hat to mothers

Happy birthday boy
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2021
Happy birthday boy
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Passionate888: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2021
HBD to him
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
good one..
Re: Toyin Abraham Celebrates Her Son, Ireoluwa, On His 2nd Birthday (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hmm just now? Happy Birthday Boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer Teni Celebrates 26th Birthday With Throwback Photo / Timi Dakolo Lands In London, Shades Kemi Olunloyo Who Said His Visa Was Revoked / Bobrisky Denies Dating Mompha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.