Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children (19080 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Convoy In Borno, Kills 12 Soldiers, Steals Cash- Gazette / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by bigcasava1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2021
Them say Jonathan no rule them use boko boys remove am from power. Now they are paying dearly on a daily basis.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by bigcasava1(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2021
insidelife22:
Boko haram,by the north,for the north and with the north till eternity, amen.
hahaha
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by bigcasava1(m): 10:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
saphiere:
Should women who play the roles of "father to their kids and husband to their husbands" also submit to their husbands because their husbands are the head of the home?

Please I need answer

I'd rather not have a bread than have a stupid half bread.

A man who can't take care of his family bills you want me to submit to?
God forbid.
Are you there to breed liability on the innocent man?
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by GABRIEL6036: 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Burnt offerings to their 72 vagina virgin... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by sonofElElyon: 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2021
lordm:
where is your human nature

Lost it..
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Blackdisciple(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin grin burn the whole north down( wetin concern me )

South West is my home with my cigar l feel good.

Fulani dey for back yard oo.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by tolguy(m): 12:22am On Aug 14, 2021
if you want to see animals in human skin go to southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by nwakibie3(m): 12:24am On Aug 14, 2021
saphiere:
Should women who play the roles of "father to their kids and husband to their husbands" also submit to their husbands because their husbands are the head of the home?

Please I need answer

God forbid.

Then you have no business with marriage.

Dey your papa house.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Litmus: 12:25am On Aug 14, 2021
funkekemi:
this is just the beginning, same way the bombed our kids during the civil war

Who bombed your kid during civil war?
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by IJOBA11: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2021
Abdul05:

NA YOU AND MONOGAMY WAN DEY DRAG SOUTH WEST NOWgrin
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by MYHUBBY: 12:47am On Aug 14, 2021
saphiere:

Please I need answer

God forbid.

taking care of the family is not only a man role, God didn't made women a subject in the hands of men for nothing, get sense

meanwhile you're derailing this thread, if you want to be feminist at least have sense
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by okotv(m): 1:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Went through the whole thread and I don't know who did this to Nigerians.

It is well.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2021
The criminals that killed these innocent children will come out tomorrow and one useless lazy officer will write signpost and hang on their neck , saying Nigerians forgive us..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by midolian(m): 2:31am On Aug 14, 2021
Abdul05:

You can't be from southwest. People from that region aren't filled with hate
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by EmekaA125(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2021
funkekemi:
this is just the beginning, same way the bombed our kids during the civil war
Did afonjaland experience any civil war??
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by EmekaA125(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Allahu Akbar.

God is great and mighty.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by umardansaleh(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Abdul05:

Another senseless beast has just said what is beneath his mind.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Danmaiduguri(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2021
Abdul05:

You will never know peace useless man, and you and ur whole generation and those to come will be ruled by the northerners.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by bergs2: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2021
this is the most preposterous reportage in decades:
instead of agreeing that we have lost a war, the media is even used as a party to this charade of govt propaganda.
let's concede without agreeing that the Bomb was picked by the children and then were playing with it, the big question then is: 'WHO DROPPED THE BOMB'?; DO PEOPLE PICK BOMB ON THE STREET?

nigeria and her Charge And Bail journalism!
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by bergs2: 7:12am On Aug 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Fake news!!

The bomb was planted by ipob afterall bokoharam has surrendered...
North is the safest place in the world.

I was just testing the Mic on how how be a Fulani/APC miscreant for a minute grin cheesy

this is the most preposterous reportage in decades:
instead of agreeing that we have lost a war, the media is even used as a party to this charade of govt propaganda.
let's concede without agreeing that the Bomb was picked by the children and then were playing with it, the big question then is: 'WHO DROPPED THE BOMB'?; DO PEOPLE PICK BOMB ON THE STREET?

nigeria and her Charge And Bail journalism!
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by AmazingELixir: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
May their souls rest in peace.

How do you begin to reconcile their souls resting in peace when their cadavers are in pieces.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by DFERENCE: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2021
Its sad that even when children are killed Nigerians still see divide, fight your fight, its your right, when you don't like something do something about but leave children out of it, they have no strength, no fight, no sides, just innocent beings wanting to eat, sleep and play, have we gone that far?
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by mjay945(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lia Mohammed will still come and lie now that was no bomb blast
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Cooky007(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
IF NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT TRY THE MISTAKE OF FORGIVING THE INSURGENT BOKO HARAM MEMBERS IT IS A GREATEST MISTAKE EVER MADE BY A RIGHT THINKING GOVERNMENT. IT IS VERY WRONG INDEED COS THEY TACTICALLY SURRENDER TO DIS-ARM THEIR OPPONENT THE SECURITY FORCES. IT IS A SIGN THAT THE FGN DON'T REALLY WANT TO ADDRESS IN-SECURITZ MINANCE IN NIGERIA. I SMELL A RAT NIGERIAN'S ARE NOT FOOLS.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by litaninja(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2021
Bubu is doing well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Ignore Woman Trappped Under Trailer / EXCLUSIVE: INEC Clears Underage Candidates To Contest Senate, House Of Reps / Biafran Guy Talking Sense Into The Heads Of Other Biafras *PICS*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.