Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help (595 Views)

Itching And Bumps On My Penis / The Black Doctor That Discovered And Cured Ebola But Never Got Credit For It. / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Djdeebrain(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
Hello I have this issue sometimes it normally happens when is season for corn and pear and I always have this itching sensation in my lips later it now look Burnt and black people said that I smoke a lot, but it's funny because I don't smoke and when it comes it start itching then it now look burnt and black. I've taken all sort of medication both natural herbal medicine and even English medicine but after sometime the lips start getting black and burnt and itchy again. so it has happened now for like 6 years now please any doctor in the house please suggest to me what I should do I will really appreciate thank you. admin please help me move it to front page God bless you.

Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
You're probably experiencing an allergic reaction to the corn and pear as u mentioned. Stop taking whatever your system doesn't like... that's all.
Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
Oh oh
Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Djdeebrain(m): 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2021
Afriqan:
You're probably experiencing an allergic reaction to the corn and pear as u mentioned. Stop taking whatever your system doesn't like... that's all.

Have stopped eating corn and pear, and sometimes it happened when it's not their season. And i always have this hot sensation in my stomach before the itching starts.
Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2021
Djdeebrain:

Have stopped eating corn and pear, and sometimes it happened when it's not their season. And i always have this hot sensation in my stomach before the itching starts.

Go to the hospital then... Don't rely on internet answers cos they can add to ur problems. The earlier, the better. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 13, 2021
op na pink lips pounder you rob cheesy cheesy
Why you no ask for prescription na,you use am excess.
Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Massiveglory: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2021
Your lip is beginning to be like Nigerian army camouflage.
Village people seem to be on your matter.
Swallow vitamin c
Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by DaddyRochie1642: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Too much licking of Different Kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Kayberg: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
Your jaw come resemble Michael Jackson own after him do that plastic surgery.
Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by neonly: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Too much licking of Different Kpekus grin

Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
My mind told me you kissed a spirit years ago,go beg your ex lol

Re: Itching Lips Later Look Burnt And Black. Doctor In The House Help by rottenPussy: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
Have you once fed on my couchie?!

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Stanley Okechukwu Dies Of COVID-19 Complications / Computer Babies: The End Of Human Child Birth Is Here / Is It Good To Drink Zobo Everyday? Can It Have Negative Impact On Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.