Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt (29079 Views)

Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos) / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix / Liberian Man Kills His Girlfriend After Having Sex With Her (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by tenpipsperday: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2021
Many are mad but only a few is roving
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by sureinfo: 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
This is really a heartless thing to do
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by Calitoscassius(m): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
He shoulda burnt his church business that woulda pained the crooked pastor more than the dead kid.

1 Like

Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by begge: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
Buhari sibling
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by authority2006(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Didn't know that there are Fulanis in Liberia

You're a tribalist. A Yoruba man here in Nigeria smashed his own 2 years old son against the wall, killing him instantly just because he was having a misunderstanding with his wife, the mother.
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by ViktorCash: 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2021
embarassed
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by MITCHELL96: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2021
sharpwriter:

Point of correction bro. It is called Debt, not Dept.

Thanks Bro, not like I don't know the correct spellings oo grin I no just cross check Weting I type

2 Likes

Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by Okhuadams(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
BadNews:
Police in River Cess County, Liberia, have arrested a man identified as Friday Zian alias ‘Bill’ for allegedly killing his church pastor's 3-year-old daughter following a disagreement over a debt payment.

It was gathered that the 23-year-old suspect stabbed the victim, Hannah Pewee, multiple times with a knife on Tuesday night, August 10, at ITI community due to her father's alleged refusal to pay his (Zian) debt.

According to the LNP River Cess Detachment, the suspect alleged that the father of the child, Pastor Yarkpazua Pewee, owes him sixteen thousand Liberian dollars and had since refused to pay.

Zian further alleged that on many occasions, he asked Pst. Pewee for his money, but to no avail, stating that the pastor had continuously said he doesn't have money to pay his debt.

It was gathered that the pastor instead gave five hundred LD against the said debt, a move that reportedly angered the suspect.

He was said to have picked up a knife, stabbed Hannah eighteen times after a failed attempt to kill her father and then fled the scene.

Hannah’s death sparked outrage among locals in the county, and residents had called on the police to arrest and bring to book the accused.

The County Attorney, Adolphus Brown, who confirmed the incident to FrontPageAfrica said the suspect was arrested on Wednesday, August 11.

"We have to be careful giving out information about the location of the suspect to. We don’t have enough police officers to contain the crowd when we disclose the whereabouts of the suspect. But I can confirm the suspect has been arrested and is in police custody pending investigation. As we speak, the man has been arrested but because of security reasons we cannot disclose where we are keeping him," Mr Brown said on Friday.

"We will send for experts from Monrovia to be part of the case. This case has drawn the attention of people. To have a baby girl to be slaughtered like that, we can assure the public that this case will not go free, and when he is found guilty, he will be sent to Zwedru, where he will spend the rest of his life in prison,"

"Nobody imagined that someone could murder a three-year-old child because of mere disagreement with her father. Imagine the suspect kept saying 'your father owing my money and doesn’t want to pay' while at the same time murdering the little girl. Who in this world could be so brave like that. She is was an innocent child that didn’t know what was going on between her father and Bill, but became the victim,"

"The county is working to ensure that the suspected killer of little Hannal Pewee is brought to book. We want the picture of the crime scene –even the transaction between the father of the girl and the guy, what led him to his action and everything we need as investigators so that the prosecutors can have real evidence to prosecute him,” Attorney Brown concluded.

Meanwhile, the child’s father, Yarkpazua Pewee, who’s the pastor of the Amazing Fire Ministry, was out of words while weeping for his beloved daughter.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/liberian-man-stabs-his-pastors-3-year-old-daughter-to-death-over-alleged-refusal-to-pay-debt.html
The guy resemble one guy from one southern part of nija, ask me where
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by Godfrey858(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2021
Chai just 38k in naira na him person
kill person child ....
e no even reach 90 Dollar
this world don finish
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by FarahAideed: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Because of 90 dollars ?
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by delishpot: 4:57am On Aug 16, 2021
Poor innocent soul. May her soul rest in peace of God.

Sins of the father has been visited upon the child. Lesson for all you greedy, thieving, arrogant evil people out there. If they don't get you, they will hunt for your kids.
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by Fahdiga(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2021
authority2006:

You're a tribalist. A Yoruba man here in Nigeria smashed his own 2 years old son against the wall, killing him instantly just because he was having a misunderstanding with his wife, the mother.
Yorubas and Fulanis are one
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by akanbiaa(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2021
enyiinne:
This is really a heartless thing to do
Very heartless indeed ,but there have also been cases where people deliberately refuse to pay their debts to the point the person looses a loved one because of lack of money for medical treatment or hunger. So it's best to pay debt and if one cannot pay make arrangements on how to pay little by little and avoid insulting or using harsh words on the Creditors.
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by GorillaApp(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Didn't know that there are Fulanis in Liberia
This my guy sabi find trouble sha grin
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by authority2006(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Yorubas and Fulanis are one
Yeah, and where does that leave your tribesmen? Perfect? I didn't even know it was you I quoted until now, I thought I quoted a random contributor. Never ever disappoint me, like I always encourage you
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by yuping(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hang him already and feed is body to the crows.
Re: Liberian Man Stabs His Pastor's 3-year-old Daughter To Death Over Debt by Fahdiga(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
authority2006:

Yeah, and where does that leave your tribesmen? Perfect? I didn't even know it was you I quoted until now, I thought I quoted a random contributor. Never ever disappoint me, like I always encourage you
What a weak and dry clap back from a drunk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Osun (Photos) / Lady Who Kidnapped 2 School Children In Lagos Nabbed (Photos, Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Garin In Adamawa, Burn Houses, After Osinbajo's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.