Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? (1010 Views)

A Particular Ethnicity Been Covertly Targeted For Depopulation / EndSARS: Akwa Ibom Youths Take Steps To Forestall Further Violence, Looting / Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 14, 2021
No, it was NK that said it :
NK: "Our population is too much, my first action in a free BlAFRA would to order a 2 child policy."

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by melvinjames: 5:36am On Aug 14, 2021
NK
Killing some Igbos and offering the rest bingos as burnt offering.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2021
Check my signature for why nobody should follow WHO directives as NK is advising us to do.
WHO is advising us to take a jab which they want to use to depopulate.
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by LLiKYekoba: 5:50am On Aug 14, 2021
melvinjames:
NK
Killing some Igbos and offering the rest bingos as burnt offering.

Abokey moslem Fulani product of cowfucking bestiality, come to the south and say it in public if you disagree you are not a product of fulani cow fuvking orgy.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:31am On Aug 14, 2021
This thread is a troll arena

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Thepolo999(m): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
I swear its not fake news, I am trying to find. Problem is most of the nonsense NK says is during hours of broadcast and we only learn of it when somebody highlights a small section of the broadcast and reports on it.
Avid IP0B radio listeners would know he said it.
Thepolo999:
FAKE NEWS
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Truth arena I think you meant to type.
RevolverOcelot:
This thread is a troll arena
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Fejoku: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2021
When your enemies claim to love you more than you love yourself, know that something is wrong some where. They must be hatching something bad for you.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Gbam!
If you believe the WHlTES are begging you to take the C0R0NA Jab because they want else healthy , you need your head examined.
Here we have NK telling his supporters to follow every directive of WHO.
Fejoku:
When your enemies claim to love you more than you love yourself, know that something is wrong some where. They must hatching a something bad for you.
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Fejoku: 8:14am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
Gbam!
If you believe the WHlTES are begging you to take the C0R0NA Jab because they want else healthy , you need your head examined.
Here we have NK telling his supporters to follow every directive of WHO.
LMAO. The question is why should I trust your 'sincere concern' about Igbos? I expect you to be happy that he made the pronouncement. At least your enemies will be adversely affected by it.
Continue clowning yourself.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 14, 2021
I am proudly lgbo
Fejoku:

LMAO. The question is why should I trust your 'sincere concern' about Igbos? I expect you to be happy that he made the pronouncement. At least your enemies will be adversely affected by it.
Continue clowning yourself.
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2021
*SMH*
LLiKYekoba:

Abokey moslem Fulani product of cowfucking bestiality, come to the south and say it in public if you disagree you are not a product of fulani cow fuvking orgy.. grin
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Fejoku: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
I am proudly lgbo
It seems you don't know that I sniff out and burst imposters. It's my specialty online. Go and try your luck with another people.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Keep sniffing you would regret the time you would waste. grin
Fejoku:

It seems you don't know that I sniff out and burst imposters. It's my specialty online. Go and try your luck with another people.
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Fejoku: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2021
GenBuhari:
Keep sniffing you would regret the time you would waste. grin
It's good that you've got the message. Fulani terrorists like you have no say on Igbo matters. Better you face your people because we will avenge the killings you did in our land.
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2021
So now a Fulani terrorist?
I bet you are not even black, talk less an Igbo.
Fejoku:

It's good that you've got the message. Fulani terrorists like you have no say on Igbo matters. Better you face your people because we will avenge the killings you did in our land.
Re: Did Buhari Say: "IGB0s Are Overpopulated, I Will Take Steps For Depopulation"? by BigSarah(f): 7:39am On Sep 21, 2021
You guys don’t quit do you?

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Will Be Heavily Defeated If He Contests In 2023 – Idahosa / Oil Wells: Gov Uzodimma Expresses Confidence, Says Imo State Will Get Justice / Viral Audio: How Ex-council Chairman Betrayed Sunday Igboho, Told Secret Police,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.