Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) (69524 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Arabs999: 4:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Onyi22:

Because she's a yeyebrity

.. Oh no, you got it wrong baby. Because she is kpekus-brity.. grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 5:48am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Envious , jealous dude .you missed being a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin angry angry
this one don dey run mad o grin tongue

Werey alasho grin

Dirty failed Yahoo criminal tongue
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Bitter frustrated angry poverty-stricken souls who should be angry with buhari are taking their frustration on this innocent woman who's trying to be happy with her husband .Bitter frustrated feminists without men in their lives . Her husband is cool with it, how does it concern a frustrated bitter soul like you who should be angry with buhari for making you be in pains and not the woman
My God! Read your comment and see what bitter and frustrated is.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2021
TMSMedia:
Actress Chacha Eke-Faani shared a romantic video of herself twerking for her husband, Austin, as they spent some time together, IgbereTV reports.

Her husband was so excited he tapped her butt as she twerked for him.

She shared the video on her Instagram handle.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CShwIsaDxXz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
As far as I'm concerned, I don't see this lady as normal any longer.
She is always overdoing her own things.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2021
maureensylvia:
We all do that
In private?
Or on social media?
Can we have a link to yours?
I wanna watch you and your guy.
Let me see how he tapped you.
There is a limit to what gets out to the public.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2021
NobleAngell:
Is this appropriate to be on social media, or is it part of the bipolar symptoms?
I no wan laugh bikooo.!!
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Timekeeper: 11:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Raychee:
This i not something to be shared to the public. Nawa o

Why did useless people banned you on Twitter?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Raychee(f): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Timekeeper:

Why did useless people banned you on Twitter?

grin grin grin grin

Lol the update was when FG banned twitter grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Timekeeper: 4:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
Raychee:

Lol the update was when FG banned twitter grin

So u r calling Buhari useless..

Wait lemme call Efcc for u gringringrin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by milann: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2022
maureensylvia:
We all do that
have you twerked for oga before?
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by maureensylvia(f): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2022
milann:
have you twerked for oga before?

Uncountable
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by milann: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
maureensylvia:

Uncountable
bad girl. your type is who I wish to marry
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by milann: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
maureensylvia:

Uncountable
bad girl. your type is who I wish to marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Bikini Photo / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.