Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) (69507 Views)

Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani On Valentine's Day (Video) / Mercy Eke Twerks At A Strip Club With Swanky Jerry / Mercy Eke Twerks For Her Neighbour From The Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Iyiataata92: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Husband and wife sharing private moments together, I wonder why they feel the need to make It public. Social media won't kill this generation.
exactly.when they start getting negative attention and trolling, they'll come and be writing long epistle of motivational speech

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by b3llo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nanzense
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Enddy50ty(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
You fight, you break up and make up.
Marriage is not a bed of roses.
Don't be a feminist.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
winkpepper them, trust me dem don dey target that man now, but picture is always different from the reality, ask aunty T.D grin

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Persin way get that kin small laps no go get ass to twerk
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Ruthymoon(f): 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
The more she tries this nonsense ,the more she's turning her man off, grin
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
JaneYave:
and she snapped it for the public, right?

I wonder o

Is that the only intimate thing they have done of recent ? She should complete it by snapping the picture of them making love and share it on social media

Nonsense

I wonder what kind of so called mothers the society is breeding these days

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
JaneYave:
and she snapped it for the public, right?
The headline of the news should've been Chacha Eke Twerk for the public using her husband

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by webizone(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Imagine what a whole mother and father of 4 children are displaying on cam. And they had to post such private moment on social media??

Even the outfit shes wearing isnt appropriate for a married woman like her with children.
Tomorrow the children will grow up to see this.

What are they even trying to pass across with this eyesore?

If married people can be misbehaving on social media like this, tell me why the youth and unmarried will not be posting sex videos all over the media.

Bad example.

No. I disagree. It's a good example. So many people don't know how to love up in relationships these days. Especially women, sorry. So many are so cold and without fire. Since, people look up to celebrities to figure out what to do with life, maybe this will help. But on the flip side, it took her being on the risk of being indecently clad in public to show that. In that case, pity for her kids if they grow up as the sensitive types.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Frales6:
amachie uwa george
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Chidywhite: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
Trash, BBN people. Mtchiwwue.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Caris77: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is uncalled for and rubbish display. cry
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Don't come out again and say na bipolar disorder dey worry you oooo
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
exactly.when they start getting negative attention and trolling, they'll come and be writing long epistle of motivational speech
On the same app of course. lol

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
webizone:

But on the flip side, it took her being on the risk of being indecently clad in public to show that.

That is exactly my point. She doesn't need to expose her body to prove a point.

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you see a wife behaving like this just know that the husband is living up to his financial obligations.If he is broke all this will not be happening but quarrel everyday.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by reddingtonblack: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharisEleos:
Imagine what a whole mother and father of 4 children are displaying on cam. And they had to post such private moment on social media??

Even the outfit shes wearing isnt appropriate for a married woman like her with children.

If married people can be misbehaving on social media like this, tell me why the youth and unmarried will not be posting sex videos all over the media.

Bad example.

why am i not surprise, very typical of our resident evening newspaper ... all they want to read is my husband is beating me, my husband leaves only me in the kitchen to cook for two should i leave. bad belle dem.
During her stormy moment i remember how resident evening newspapers troop out to advise her to leave, well its good to see she can twerk for a beast without trembling. as for the publicity properly she did it to pepper the likes of you. tongue
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
home and away ashawo
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Congratulations to both of them..
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Raychee(f): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
This i not something to be shared to the public. Nawa o
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by themanderon: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
I wonder what kind of example these ones will be setting for their kids. This generation is overflowing with foolishness. People gleefully go around with garments of foolishness and they ain't ashamed to show it off. We know you both are married and we know what you are probably doing in your private spaces but don't just bring this online to foul the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Reinventerd: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
CharisEleos:

Bad example.

Bless are you amongst men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Daneguakhi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary, this ain't for public consumption. Anyway HAPPY Married life
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Adakintroy:

Bless are you amongst women.
Amen. You too.
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hope her madness Don go
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Okay. Let them enjoy the marriage. The husband looks like a Yahoo boy.

1 Like

Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by limcar: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
Stupid couple
Re: Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) by KosiGee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Alhaji ana achuru efi cool Look at the smile across his face. He had to remove the glasses to see the asset clearly.

Ejirigo mmiri ikpu sielu broda his favourite meal. O rigo kwelu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Dances At Her Baby Shower / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos) / Soso Soberekon To JJC Skillz: "Your Husband Funke Akindele Is My Friend, Gigolo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.