Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading (1133 Views)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

https://www.ikaweekly.com/stop-promoting-igbo-culture-says-dein-of-agbor
Oya this is from a source u would like

Why is ika trying to attachy by force to agbor ?

Ika trying to attach to agbor?

Is agbor not part of ika people.

See Igbo man,you want to cause division among ikas which will nevèr happen.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Emefile is already representing south south go check where Dr. Kingsley Obiora is from ...but south east kept quiet

First is Obiora an Ika man or your brother from oshimili(asaba)?

Why will you still blame Ika people for a post an oshimili man is occupying?

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Emefile is already representing south south go check where Dr. Kingsley Obiora is from ...but south east kept quiet

Blame oshimili people for that,Not Ika people.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Fejoku: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Wetin concern una,for this matter?

Hope you know the obi of owa is an Ika man too?
I remember the thread where you threw a shade at the Asagba of Asaba based on the claims of the Dein. The Asaba king is an Igbo man. This thread was meant to bring the Dein back to his level. Why then should you ask what my concern is in the matter? If an Igbo wasn't involved, I would have skipped the thread. By the result of this communique, I believe you won't utter any rubbish claim ever again.
Now to the Obi of Owa, Obi Efeizomor is Igbo then Ika. He has not openly denied being Igbo like the Dein. We won't either see him as a non-Igbo.
Modified.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2021
Fejoku:

I remember the thread where you threw a shade at the Asagba of Asaba based on the claims of the Dein. The Asaba king is an Igbo man. This thread was meant to bring the Dein back to his level. Why then should you ask what my concern is in the matter? If an Igbo wasn't involved, I would have skipped the thread. By the thread, I believe you will utter any rubbish claim ever again.
Now to the Obi of Owa, Obi Efeizomor is Igbo then Ika. He has not openly denied being Igbo like the Dein. We won't either see him as a non-Igbo.

You are not making any sense.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ika trying to attach to agbor?

Is agbor not part of ika people.

See Igbo man,you want to cause division among ikas which will nevèr happen.
Their king told u they are not ika ...they are a unique tribe
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2021
That Olu of Warri title is wrong. Over the years ethnic groups in Warri have been frowning over that title. It should be Olu of Itsekiri. Infact looking at it, the urhobos and Ijaws have more population in Warri.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by MyopicMods: 3:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only A Dunce Halts Lagos Metro Rail Project In The 80s Then Builds One To Niger / We’re Not Against Restructuring, Our Demand Is Biafra, Referendum – IPOB / Instead Of Going Back To Regional Government, I Prefer A Total Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.