Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading (1112 Views)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by MyopicMods: 6:34am On Aug 14, 2021
DELTA MONARCHS FAULT AGBOR KING OVER COMMENTS ON STATE KINGSHIP GRADING

Traditional rulers in Delta State under the aegis of Delta State Council of Traditional Rulers have cautioned the Dein of Agbor over comments on the classification of kings in the state.

He was reported to have made the statement during a visit to the Olu-Designate recently.

The monarchs said the Agbor king would have sought more information and education on how kings are graded in the state before making such comment.

The council, raising from its monthly meeting at its secretariat in Asaba, the state capital, frowned at the comments of Dein of Agbor wherein he was alleged to have stated that the Olu of Warri and Obi of Agbor where the only first class kings in Delta State.

The monarchs, who picked holes in the assertion, condemned the action of the Dein in a communiqué jointly issued and signed by the Chairman of the Council, His Majesty Dr. E O Efeizomor II, the Obi of Owa; the Vice Chairman of the Council, His Majesty Major General Felix Mujakperuo (rtd), Orhue I, Orodje of Okpe, and the second Vice-Chairman, His Majesty S P L Kalanama VIII, Pere of Akugbene-Mein.

In a letter titled: ‘Rejoinder: The unfortunate and the regrettable claim of being a first-class king in Delta State by the Dein of Agbor, properly and legally known as Obi of Agbor’, the traditional rulers said: “The attention of the Delta State Traditional Rulers Council has been consistently drawn by the public to the rather unfortunate publication made by the Dein of Agbor, properly and legally known as the Obi of Agbor, referring to himself and the Olu of Warri as the only first-class kings in Delta State in a recent newspaper report.

“The council had initially assumed that the Obi of Agbor was quoted out of context in the said publication and dismissed same with a wave of the hand, but after a careful and thorough investigation, it became clear that the publication is properly attributed to the Obi of Agbor.

“In view of the above confirmation of the publication accredited to him, the council will respond as follows: ‘That by the express provision of Section 45(3A) of the traditional rulers' council and chiefs law CAP T2, Delta State, upon which the Obi of Agbor is operating and functioning as a king, declares all traditional rulers of the state as co-equals.

“The in view of the law cited in paragraph (A) above, there is no rating or special classification of traditional rulers in Delta State as claimed by the Obi of Agbor.

“That all traditional rulers in Delta State and indeed the public are advised to ignore and disregard the said publication of the Obi of Agbor, as same is only targeted at self-aggrandizement to the irritation of the traditional institution in Delta State.”

The Monarchs also used the occasion to laude governor Okowa's developmental strides in the state saying it has helped to provide democratic dividend to the three senatorial districts in the state.

They urged the state government to consider the creation of local government monitoring project performance committee to ensure effectiveness.
They also through their weight behind the state government directive which ordered all political appointees to return to their constituencies to mobilize their people on the essential working of government.

No less than sixty traditional Rulers in the state attended the meeting.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/delta-monarchs-fault-dein-of-agbor-over-comments-on-state-kingship-grading/

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by GardenOfGod(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2021
In Nigeria when brown envelope exchange hands, black could be happily become white. cool
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 14, 2021
The statement is bad.

That boy in Agbor is seriously suffering from youthful reckless.

He should go and marry....he has come of age to have a wife or Is he *** as rumoured?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2021
Rubbish.

Why Obi of owa go dey join other ethnic groups dey attach dein?

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 6:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:
The statement is bad.

That boy in Agbor is seriously suffering from youthful reckless.

He should go and marry....he has come of age to have a wife or Is he *** as rumoured?

Shut up,Ossy marshal.na your papa be gay.

Dein is married to a white woman.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Lol

I didn't say anything and here you are giving out names to what I didn't know or mentioned..Lol

White woman indeed......
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 6:56am On Aug 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

I didn't say anything and here you are giving out names to what I didn't know or mentioned..Lol

White woman indeed......

He is married,his wife is white lady.

Just say you don't know his marital status and stop misinforming the public.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

He is married,his wife is white lady.

Just say you don't know his marital status and stop misinforming the public.

You are the one misinforming the public by calling names out of my knowledge.

pls oooo
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2021
They reminded him he is "Obi "LMAO ...all the I'm not igbo stuff is funny because your akwa cross , ekoi , ogoni , ijaw , and Edo tribes would always see you guys as igbo no matter what

3 Likes

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are the one misinforming the public by calling names out of my knowledge.

pls oooo

Ossy marshal,you nor know wetin you dey talk.Anyway morning to you BMC ossy marshal.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Fejoku: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Rubbish.

Why Obi of owa go dey join other ethnic groups dey attach dein?

You were quoting the Dein of Agbor in another thread to denigrate other kings in Delta the other day. This communique was necessary to clip your tattered wings and seal your leaky mouth. The Dein should be advised to exercise decorum in his claims. He should also remember to go to court to legally change his title completely from Obi to Dein to perfect his transformation. This communique should make him know that others are watching his discordant dance steps keenly. When a man chooses to lose his compass, he's bound to also lose his bearing.

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:03am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:
They reminded him he is "Obi "LMAO ...all the I'm not igbo stuff is funny because your akwa cross , ekoi , ogoni , ijaw , and Edo tribes would always see you guys as igbo no matter what

Get out of here.Una nor dey shame?

His father used Obi and the current guy is Using dein.

Check very well the person who spoke on behalf of other monarch is the Obi of owa.
He is also an Ika man.

Igbos should stop all these attachee by force it make them look stupid.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Fejoku: 7:03am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

I thought Ika culture demands the king to marry only from Ikaland. Since when was it changed or is it not applicable to white women?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Get out of here.Una nor dey shame?

His father used Obi and the current guy is Using dein.

Check very well the person who spoke on behalf of other monarch is the Obi of owa.
He is also an Ika man.

Igbos should stop all these attachee by force it make them look stupid.
No body is attaching by force here ...I would want the whole ika leaders to call a press conference and declare they are not igbos that's what we want

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Fejoku:

You were quoting the Dein of Agbor in another thread to denigrate other kings in Delta the other day. This communique was necessary to clip your tattered wings and seal your leaky mouth. The Dein should be advised to exercise decorum in his claims. He should also remember to go to court to legally change his title completely from Obi to Dein to perfect his transformation. This communique should make him know that others are watching his discordant dance steps keenly. When a man chooses to lose his compass, he's bound to also lose his bearing.

Wetin concern una,for this matter?

Hope you know the obi of owa is an Ika man too?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ossy marshal,you nor know wetin you dey talk.Anyway morning to you BMC ossy marshal.

Is the white woman lesbian?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

No body is attaching by force here ...I would want the whole ika leaders to call a press conference and declare they are not igbos that's what we want

There are numerous videos, where we have been saying it before. Even Dein of agbor have said it several times on interviews,yet Igbos nor wan rest.

Who do Igbos this thing?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:09am On Aug 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Is the white woman lesbian?

Control your mouth,no be everything be joke.

He is actually married to his white wife.

Maybe you are not aware.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

There numerous video where we have been saying it before even Dein of agbor have said it several times on interview,yet Igbos nor wan rest.

Who do Igbos this thing?
But ika man is occupying south eat slot in CBN

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Control your mouth,no be everything be joke.
He is actually married to his white wife.
Maybe you are not aware.
Where you not the one that first mentioned gay here?

Correct me if I am right?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Perhaps,who are the Igbos to ask us to call for a press conference.

You guys should face reality and stop chasing shadow.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Where you not the one that first mentioned gay here?

Correct me if I am right?

Was thst not what you actually mean't? May be you are not bold enough to say it,because you know it is not true.

I mentioned it openly to correct the public,so that they will not beleive the rubbish you wrote up there.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:17am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

But ika man is occupying south eat slot in CBN

Bros which kind lie be this? Na Igbo people mouth I for hear that thing.

He is representating south-south.

Anyway,if your allegation is true,then you guys should go after emeifele and not Ikas.

Good morning sir.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Was not what you actually mean't? May be you are not bold enough to say it,because you know it is not true.

I mentioned it openly to correct the public,so that they will not beleive the rubbish you wrote up there.

What if I literally mean something else?

As a literate, first thing you should have done is to seek for an explanation to know if it is what you actually thinking that I meant.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

There are numerous videos, where we have been saying it before. Even Dein of agbor have said it several times on interviews,yet Igbos nor wan rest.

Who do Igbos this thing?
Oh u mean same man that said agbor is not ika ?

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

What if I literally mean something else?

As a literate, first thing you should have done is to seek for an explanation to know if it is what you actually thinking that I meant.
Okay,malema wetin you be really mean?

Tell me now.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:22am On Aug 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oh u mean same man that said agbor is not ika ?

He never said so.

Look Ika people are made up of different clans/kingdoms.Agbor is one of them

Igbos stop spreading lies abeg.

Make Igbos just leave Ika people and mind una business.Una nor dey tire to attachee to people wey nor send una?
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros which kind lie be this? Na Igbo people mouth I for hear that thing.

He is representating south-south.

Anyway,if your allegation is true,then you guys should go after emeifele and not Ikas.

Good morning sir.

Emefile is already representing south south go check where Dr. Kingsley Obiora is from ...but south east kept quiet
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

He never said so.

Look Ika people are made up of different clans/kingdoms.Agbor is one of them

Igbos stop spreading lies abeg.

Make Igbos just leave Ika people and mind una business.Una nor dey tire to attachee to people wey nor send una?

Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2021
sufferingboy and mrvitalis both of u should stop this useless argument especially u mrvitalis u like going off point to the topic.....respect yourself for once.

What concerns igbo here that someone denigrate his fellow kings by ascribing non existent status to himself...
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by Sufferingboy(f): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=mrvitalis post=104771548][/quote]

Well,if I can remember vividly,he was only against the trend of Igbo culture mixing with native agbor culture.

I beleive it is the person who made that comment on nairaland that deliberately added Ika to it,to cause confusion.

However,Assuming the dein ever said such thing,then it means he is misinform on such issue.He is human afterall,so he also make mistake.
Re: Delta Monarchs Fault Agbor King Over Comments On State Kingship Grading by mrvitalis(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Well,if I can remember vividly,he was only against the trend of Igbo culture mixing with native agbor culture.

I beleive it is the person who made that comment on nairaland that deliberately added Ika to it,to cause confusion.

However,Assuming the dein ever said such thing,then it means he is misinform on such issue.He is human afterall,so he also make mistake.

https://www.ikaweekly.com/stop-promoting-igbo-culture-says-dein-of-agbor
Oya this is from a source u would like

Why is ika trying to attachy by force to agbor ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Fond Of Using His Family To Cover Up For Corruption Scandals / Major Road Bridges Collapsed In Kwara State.(pix) / Imo State Now Worse Than Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.