Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted (30566 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by AnanseK(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Arresting any head slammer seeing around the vicinity won't be a bad idea

You will be surprised. It will be a non Catholic Christian.

Muslims respect the Pope.

6 Likes

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by moscobabs(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2021
shocked
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Sufferingboy(f): 7:27am On Aug 14, 2021
This is a serious message,pope please becareful on what you say about global politics.

I suspect politicians from other countries behind this.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by arantess: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2021
1Alex:
But will the bullets shoot themselves?
Oh dear
*Facepalm*
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Arrest any drug smuggler(Itamuri) near airport won't bat idea.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by jnrbayano(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
The bullet is a subtle message to the Pope
He should limit his public appearances as it seems someone, some people out there are planning against his life

They may be victims of child abuse suffered at the hands of some catholic priests

Sha, what do I know?

Make we dy see

Nothing

Answering your question

1 Like

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Musharraf7: 7:36am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
look how foolish u are. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by eventainment(m): 7:37am On Aug 14, 2021
I design any website, backend and frontend, and mobile apps.. Let's get talking about what you want to design. Development is fast o7. 05, 90, 11, and 222.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by adolfHitler1934: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
Viktoreze:
Bullets without a gun....
It's a message.

AlaHakubar them people I strongly suspect. Always causing problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by zikter(m): 7:38am On Aug 14, 2021
2dominate:
Some one should please explain what the bullet can cause?
Obviously a threat and warning that the pope should expect bullets to his head anytime, any moment
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by ignis: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2021
ArewaNightmare:
grin Italian mafias has sent their message it's left for the POPE to amend his ways

For the mafians?
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
The bullet is a subtle message to the Pope
He should limit his public appearances as it seems someone, some people out there are planning against his life

They may be victims of child abuse suffered at the hands of some catholic priests

Sha, what do I know?

Make we dy see
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2021
who could that be that wants to Threaten the pope? for ur information, our pope is UNTOUCHABLE. tongue

1 Like

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by aryzgreat: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2021
All head slammer in France must be deported.

This is obviously a warning sign of their evil assassination plan against the Pope.

IslamaBAD ppl

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by gawu1: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
There are many Paul worshippers who want him dead because of one reason or the others. Do you know your pope is a homosexual?
Anyway, if your God, Jesus could not save himself from Jew I wonder what will save that your present homosexual God in the Vatican City from the bullets of his fellows homosexual competitors.
That dunce has never for once being a threat to us. So let the waist twisters and hand clappers verify themselves

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by lexy2014: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2021
1Alex:

I just tire. Maybe d pope requested for d bullets
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by lexy2014: 7:45am On Aug 14, 2021
gawu1:

There are many Paul worshippers who want him dead because of one reason or the others. Do you know your pope is a homosexual?
Anyway, if your God, Jesus could not save himself from Jew I wonder what will save that your present homosexual God in the Vatican City from the bullets of his fellows homosexual competitors.
That dunce has never for once being a threat to us. So let the waist twisters and hand clappers verify themselves

How were d bullets going to kill him?
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by notmyrealmonika: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Wonder why it never occur to any of the commenters here that Pope himself may have been the one that order the bullet be sent to him through mail....

I move..
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by aryzgreat: 7:47am On Aug 14, 2021
gawu1:

Sharap there.

Pope is greater than alah idol and MoreHARMmade the sex award winner (S. A. W) both put together.

AlawaaaaakuBOMB!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by sameks08(m): 7:48am On Aug 14, 2021
I hear say letter bomb kill person for naija so I de suspect some people
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by VEXT: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2021
aryzgreat:

Sharap there.

Pope is greater than alah idol and MoreHARMmade the sex award winner (S. A. W) both put together.

AlawaaaaakuBOMB!

U finished the head slamming Terrorist grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by justmondris: 7:54am On Aug 14, 2021
2dominate:
Some one should please explain what the bullet can cause?

Italy is not Nigeria that has a weak police force. Do you know the content of the letter, don’t you know that what the person has just done, is treat to life?
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Danjikanbauchi: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2021
The Islamic world want to try their luck. But believe me if they attack or kill pope that will be the end of Islam in the entire world.

Because we will use nuclear bomb to destroy them from Saudi Arabia to every single one of the here in Africa. I trust USA, Russia and European countries.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2021
It was sent from France??

Definitely from the Islamic terrorists that France gave refugee in their country.
I pity European countries welcoming Muslims..

5 Likes

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Shimran(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
aryzgreat:

Sharap there.

AlawaaaaakuBOMB!

Islam here, Muhammad there, Muslim this, Qur'an that. Sign that the message has been delivered.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by PastorFire: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2021
1Alex:
Its a warning sign.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Shimran(m): 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
The Islamic world want to try their luck. But believe me if they attack or kill pope that will be the end of Islam in the entire world.

Because we will use nuclear bomb to destroy them from Saudi Arabia to every single one of the here in Africa. I trust USA, Russia and European countries.

Empty threats. Since when Islam exist?

1 Like

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by GreatrAnalyst: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
1Alex:

No of course, but most likely a symbol/parable of a future intention by whoever the sender(s) might be.
So, probing the source is an intelligence move on its own.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by SporaD8: 8:16am On Aug 14, 2021
1Alex:
You have no Idea trust me.
It is more of a lethal psychological message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.