Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted (30567 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by AnanseK(m): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
aidameoryou:

Full blown lie oga, christians arent barbaric

Can we bet? The sender of the bullets to the Pope will not be a Muslim. 1000 USD.

1 Like

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by gawu1: 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
lexy2014:

How were d bullets going to kill him?
Ask those his fellow Paul worshippers who sent the bullets to him.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
gawu1:

Ask those his fellow Paul worshippers who sent the bullets to him.

Did u ask them before u said this?

There are many Paul worshippers who want him dead because of one reason or the others.

How did u arrive at ur conclusion that it is his "his fellow Paul worshippers" that sent him d bullets?
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by gawu1: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
aryzgreat:

Sharap there.

Pope is greater than alah idol and MoreHARMmade the sex award winner (S. A. W) both put together.

AlawaaaaakuBOMB!
The homosexual Pope is even mightier than your God, Jesus. At least, when bullets parcel into letter were sent to him, they were intercepted. Until your original God who couldn't defend himself against the Jew.
May be it's time you abandoned Paul Jesus and start taken authority from the homosexual pope.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by gawu1: 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
lexy2014:

There are many Paul worshippers who want him dead because of one reason or the others.

How did u arrive at ur conclusion that it is his "his fellow Paul worshippers" that sent him d bullets?
my friend, it seems you are dabbling into issue you have know prior knowledge about.
I urge you to go back and start from the beginning. There, you will get answer to your question.
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
gawu1:

my friend, it seems you are dabbling into issue you have know prior knowledge about.
I urge you to go back and start from the beginning. There, you will get answer to your question.

Since u are dabbling into issues u have prior knowledge about, how come u having challenges answering my simple questions:

Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by Kay25(m): 6:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
2dominate:
Some one should please explain what the bullet can cause?
it's a message in coded for to the Pope ..There could be an assassination attempt on him
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by cardoctor(m): 4:10am On Aug 15, 2021
1Alex:
But will the bullets shoot themselves?

I tire o
Re: Letter Addressed To Pope Containing Bullets Intercepted by freshalien: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Arresting any head slammer seeing around the vicinity won't be a bad idea

That is a sane society. Italian police won’t just go about arresting anybody found around the vicinity of a crime unlike the useless police in your dead country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Berates Church For Holding Service During Working Hours (Video) / The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Helen Ukpabio Blasts T.B Josua, Says Demons Give Him Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.