Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership (38719 Views)

Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star / Bbnaija Stars, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Spotted Having A Good Time Together In London / #bbnaija Former Housemate, Mike Edwards Faults Pere’s Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Goldenheart(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Ikwerelastborn: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Pere is boss. I like such men of authority
Same with me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Itannooluwa(f): 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Power can be intoxicating
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dwarfs still trying hard to be relevant

It's 2021 please!
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Fishandchips(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Mokason288:
Who is he ?

Everything comes to an end eventually

Including the reign of the most useless President in the world

It will end in two years time Insha Allah
amen o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by emsco(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Attention seeker won use Pere trend.your time has pass

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by eeithis(m): 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
E be like say them dey fear d guy sef

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Ikwerelastborn: 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
LagosInter:
Bbn is scripted.

Not word for word. But you are told to play certain things.

I can be told to be confrontational while the other is peaceful.

Why would you think Angel will be fingering herself on live tv?

You think she can't pretend? But if all form good, it would be boring. No traffic, no sponsors or supporters, no money for organisers and housemates too.

Use ya head. Shine ya head too.

It's all about getting traffic
You will be a foool to think everything is scripted ,soon you will say the winner is scripted

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by trippleKAY(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Abegi, na people like u go even humble pass tongue
zicoraads:
I am surprised too.

No matter who you are, you cannot talk to me in that manner and I'll sit down and not respond. Not in this lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by 3RNEST(m): 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
They should understand that this SET is unique cuz most of them there is their first attempt to BBN..

Those watching since season 1, like WM, didn't say Yes Sir, cuz he know what's up.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Just look at the people talking about their set... Which yeye set?!! SMH!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by trippleKAY(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
I like the guy wella, he understands Wat it takes to be HOH, so far he does not disrespect anybody

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Sholaco: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
This is the type of youths u all want as a leader in Nigeria
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Mayng01(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
I hope you are enjoying your bubu of authority as well

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Mustiboy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
LagosInter:
Bbn is scripted.

You think she can't pretend? But if all form good, it would be boring. No traffic, no sponsors or supporters, no money for organisers and housemates too.

You get it
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Mokason288(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Fishandchips:
amen o
Thanks my nigger

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Ayomi90: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Mumu authority, real men of authority don't starve ppl, they fix things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
Borites shouldn’t have a say. What was their contribution during their time?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Kobicove(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foreigna2:
The next HOH should send Pere on IT to the kitchen. Let him be helping WhiteMoney pick beans.

grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by palsenator(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Pere is boss. I like such intelligent men of authority. He sees what other housemates doesn't see.

Most housemates have forgotten why they are in that house.

You see where your lack of sense came in? Pere did start well but not he attracted more enemy. He allowed his emotion to get major part of him. He even went as far as Sharing indomie like people in IDP camps.

The same Pere without shame still stayed up late to eat WM Barbeque.

His actions have obviously gone out of order and for you to still be hailing him goes to show that you are also an unreasonable fellow. Even fellow housemates saw what you obviously didn't see. I pity you bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by GitmoAuditors: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pity yourself. My opinion stands

palsenator:

You see where your lack of sense came in? Pere did start well but not he attracted more enemy. He allowed his emotion to get major part of him. He even went as far as Sharing indomie like people in IDP camps.

The same Pere without shame still stayed up late to eat WM Barbeque.

His actions have obviously gone out of order and for you to still be hailing him goes to show that you are also an unreasonable fellow. Even fellow housemates saw what you obviously didn't see. I pity you bro

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by McXponent(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
All hail general Pere

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by LegalWolf: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamyemiakins:
General Muhammadu BuPere on the beat grin

Hahahah stopeeeet grin
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Shinexprints(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
he danced alone all through last night's party. A good leader should be a friend to all, and a friend to none sad i can imagine how boredom would be hitting him up embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Vicky271(f): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
I want the next HOH to portray the true picture of Nigerian leadership. If you're a politician or son/daughter and you're complaining about peres autocratic nature .. may sango and amadioha visit you all.... nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by obinoral1179(m): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Pere is boss. I like such intelligent men of authority. He sees what other housemates doesn't see.

Most housemates have forgotten why they are in that house.
intelligent men of authority that can't control just 23 set of people and you call that authority.... By Monday will be put on for nominations he should then go home control his family..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by chuksohams(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
That amebo guy...

Gossipman
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by cyberthief(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kidwayya wey mumu for their set too dey talk
Woman rapper....
Pere is the real King of BBN so far

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Sluacoast(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
LagosInter:
Bbn is scripted.

Allow people to enjoy themselves. Even if it's scripted or not. Nobody is forcing you to partake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samklef's First House In America (Pictures, Video) / Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / Frank Edwards Message To Nigerian Secular Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.