Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership (38735 Views)

Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star / Bbnaija Stars, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Spotted Having A Good Time Together In London / #bbnaija Former Housemate, Mike Edwards Faults Pere’s Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MufasaLion: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
[quote author=Opemiposii post=104792380][/quote]

You've learnt something!
Don't worry I won't charge you grin
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Opemiposii(f): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
MufasaLion:

You've learnt something! Don't worry I won't charge you grin
Lol... Thank You

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by moneyissweet(m): 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
The BBN finale go shock you like buhari

olatuns2017:

Pere with content
Pere leadership quality
Pere outspoken
Fine boi
Pere all my votes

As against the black money with only food content
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Opemiposii:
Lol... Thank You

cool
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Qoko: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
It’s only insane person that will support that my brother called PERE, he’s too autocratic
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by hemmaoshos(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
What did you except from General Pere...When noodles looters have been looting food stuff since the beginning of this season...

At least his regime brought out the unscrupulous element that have been looting and short changing other housemates..

It gladly my heart that this is the best regime ever...Because the house can't be investing and some big yansh, Macho entities are highjacking food meant for others...

Up Pere the General and Up White money the greatest chef....

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by luluman: 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2021
GitmoAuditors:
Pere is boss. I like such intelligent men of authority. He sees what other housemates doesn't see.

Most housemates have forgotten why they are in that house.
I beg park well, were they in the house to show power or to win? Birds of a feather.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by luluman: 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
Foreigna2:
The next HOH should send Pere on IT to the kitchen. Let him be helping WhiteMoney pick beans.
Or to the gardens, to help them clean the jacuzzi after party
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Habib101: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Buharinism/pere grin but that's not d way showing hate towards someone wmoney will win if he is not carefull
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Valkc2021(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
The Military regime of Pere is like that of Idi Amin of Uganda, Sani Abacha of Nigeria, Saddam Hussein of Iraq, Adolf Hitler of Germany, Benito Mussolini of Italy and Napoleon of France. He is a ruthless dictator, and nobody can question his leadership style. All they can do is wait till his regime is over, or they impeach him.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Zazamulah: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
zicoraads:
I am surprised too.

No matter who you are, you cannot talk to me in that manner and I'll sit down and not respond. Not in this lifetime.
Well FYI pere is an ex USA military personnel so that explains his attitude.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by zicoraads: 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
Zazamulah:

Well FYI pere is an ex USA military personnel so that explains his attitude.
I don't care about his attitude. What I care about is the lack of response from the HMs.
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Baileyz101(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ayoslimzy:
Ogagun pere

grin grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by lastchild: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
based on the write up here, they didn't condemn pere's leadership like you claim, they adores it
Re: Bbnaija: Prince, Dorathy, Kiddwaya Condemn Pere’s Leadership by Lovelyn451(f): 4:24am On Aug 15, 2021
All this yankee people, they see we at home like trash, im happy the females have put that maria in her place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Uche Maduagwu’s Fake Fight (Behind The Scene Video) / Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Damilola Adegbite Robbed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.