Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bbnaija : Maria Indirectly Apologies To Whitemoney, Nini And Princess Fight Pere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija : Maria Indirectly Apologies To Whitemoney, Nini And Princess Fight Pere (444 Views)

Toyin Lawani And Princess Shyngle Pose Together In Swimsuit (Photo) / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija : Maria Indirectly Apologies To Whitemoney, Nini And Princess Fight Pere by dignity33: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2021
Maria indirectly apologies to Whitemoney. Head of House and his assistance is under fire as housemate go Hungry. Nini took it upon herself to let the cat out of bag, telling Maria and every Housemate that cooking for 23 people is not an easy task, for someone to do it alone required a gift not a strategies but if is a strategies let it be by the way every housemate have their own strategies. Princess also angry asking Head of House to come and cook if he think is a strategies that he is tired of cooking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvO68FsvCK0

(1) (Reply)

“I Wonder What Would Happen If I Suddenly Dropped Dead - DJ Cuppy / BB Naija – Maria Opens Up About Feelings For Pere In Exclusive Gossip With Peace / Angel And Saskay Cries As They Get Up For Eviction Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.