Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car (2189 Views)

How To Use The Recirculate Button In Your Vehicle / What Is The Function Of This Sign In A Vechicle. / What's The Function Of This Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by NaijaCover(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Update From . COM

Happy Weekend To All Nairalander, ThankGod Is Weekend.

Want To Test Your Driving Skills, Right Now.

If You Know You can drive a car very well, Answer this simple question.

Please Tell Us What Is the function of this button in a Car?

The Correct Answer, Will Get Mtn 1,000Naira Recharge Card From

Your Time Starts Now!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by shawante(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Recirculating air

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by shawante(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2021
It is used to recircle air from inside the car incase you are not comfortable with the fumes from other cars or you stay in a cold environment then it recircles the heat in your own car to keep you warm...

09061252422 mtn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by nomaison(m): 7:28am On Aug 14, 2021
It's function is to recirculate the air inside the car...especially when you don't need the air outside.
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by FASASI1(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2021
Recirculation
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by Curious345: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2021
Hasa my guy na you..

This yor car, you never learn am finish ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by SoftChordz: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2021
To cut out air from outside and only circulate air within the vehicle. Like if you're driving and a truck in front of u is emitting excess carbon monoxide .. black smoke u can press the button do ur car will shit out outside air
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by AdeniyiA(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2021
When switched on, outside fresh air enters the car's interior, but if the system detects an increased concentration of pollutants in the outside air, it will automatically switch to recirculating air in the passenger compartment. As soon as the level of pollution returns to normal, the air recirculation is switched off and the outside air enters the passenger compartment again.

Waiting for for my card cool
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by DoggoneDogg: 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
the harbinger of bad news probably wants to know if its for causing a car to somersault so they can have news to report.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by Timagex(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
shocked

.... without sounding verbose and gregarious, I am of the opinion that such button does not really determine how good a driver is.

How many danfo drivers in Lagos know what the button does? grin

Well, I'm a portrait and wedding photographer. cool I will take pictures you will not be ashamed of sharing on Instagram. cool cheesy

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by adeememman(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2021
post=104771154:
Update From . COM

Happy Weekend To All Nairalander, ThankGod Is Weekend.

Want To Test Your Driving Skills, Right Now.

If You Know You can drive a car very well, Answer this simple question.

Please Tell Us What Is the function of this button in a Car?

The Correct Answer, Will Get Mtn 1,000Naira Recharge Card From

Your Time Starts Now!

It is called air recirculation button.

Using the Recirculation button helps get your car as cool as possible when it’s hot outside and you have the A/C on. It recirculates the kind-of-cool air that you get from the A/C when you first turn it on, and the longer it’s on, the cooler you car gets until it’s as cool as the system can possibly be.
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by NaijaCover(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2021
adeememman:

It is called air recirculation button.

Using the Recirculation button helps get your car as cool as possible when it’s hot outside and you have the A/C on. It recirculates the kind-of-cool air that you get from the A/C when you first turn it on, and the longer it’s on, the cooler you car gets until it’s as cool as the system can possibly be.

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun please move this thread to nairaland homepage, so that I will get more Comment on this question.
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2021
To undo

says someone but, I think it's for air movement
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by Abudu2000(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
just as the curved arrow indicateds, it recycles warm air from the engine.

become a landlord today, dm me lets talk about your building project

Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by shawante(m): 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
This one just dey use person dey catch cruise.. Common 1k credit e no fit send. No come disturb person for here again o!
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by shawante(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
post=104811867:

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun please move this thread to nairaland homepage, so that I will get more Comment on this question.
We that got the answer u haven't send our airtime and you are looking for more comments
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by Whois(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2021
In the air recirculation mode, the car's air conditioning system recirculates the air inside the vehicle for cooling. Selecting the fresh air mode brings in outside air into the car by opening an air duct in the front of the vehicle smiley
Re: What Is The Function Of This Button In A Car by gadgetplanetng: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Automatic Reverse grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Speed Limit And How Does It Work? / Total Coolant - Should I add distilled water to it or not? / Maintenance Tips On Ford Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.