Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 (45148 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Divoc19(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hmmm, Whitemoney and Pere will be a close competition. Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Lucasinho(m): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
"Access denied"
"You have pending application...bla bla blah .."
*Any kind of error experienced during registration

To all those experiencing these challenges, join this FRSC WhatsApp group....

https:// chat. whatsapp.com/ LBayFq3uR0kJskVO4iP0nG

Close the gaps in address, copy and paste...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by wink2015(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
ANOTHER CUBANA STILL DEY ?

THE ORIGINAL CUBANA we know of is Obi Cubana !
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Chebs212(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Whitemoney all the way
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by zexy2030(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
Divoc19:
Hmmm, Whitemoney and Pere will be a close competition. Watch and see.
He was lucky that pere did not pick him to replace saga. Na matter o, pere no too like whitemoney. That's the fun in the game. Only if whitemoney wins head of House, pere will leave the next week.

She actually likes cross or pere for sex but for friendship she would like to keep sammie but sex can never happen between them.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by FarahAideed: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
todaynewsreview:

Yes. I've been thinking this whitemoney was a lady all these while till I saw the picture above. angry grin grin

Lol e be like I dey try pass u sef cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Bitchiamjay(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
zexy2030:

He was lucky that pere did not pick him to replace saga. Na matter o, pere no too like whitemoney. That's the fun in the game. Only if whitemoney wins head of House, pere will leave the next week.
Even if Whitemoney win and Saga or Maria doesn’t win HOH also, then Pere should start packing his bags.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:

He is simply endorsing his Igbo's brethren, its never a certainty that his endorsee would win.

Even vagabond sorry, Jagaban endorse one certain Pastor who ended up failing woefully.
you are just a tribal nonsense. Stop dividing people and injecting bad blood everywhere you enter with your smelly mouth. We are tired of your miserable Species . If you don’t destroy what what is left of this country, you won’t rest. Just common bbn . Igbo brethren kee you dia!!!!! Aboki mmuo

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by platido(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2021
It's a done deal...so be it.

Oya all votes leads to White money �

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Divoc19(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pere has fans too and he is the only male there to challenge Whitemoney wella.

Pere till finish biko. smiley

zexy2030:

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Goldbw122(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
There is something beneath

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Skillsnigeria: 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by samsegs(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
The show ended before it even started...

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by pacespot(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Igbo endorsing Igbo, tell me another story.

How are these people trying to make this BBN an igbo show amazes me a lot. Can we uncover the origin of this reality show in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by zexy2030(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Divoc19:
Pere has fans too and he is the only male there to challenge Whitemoney wella.

Pere till finish biko. smiley

Fans for where...em fans no reach white money o..whitemoney for the money

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by seyz91(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
He will not might
Theicecode:
He might be the winner of this year's BBN
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by zexy2030(m): 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
Bitchiamjay:
Even if Whitemoney win and Saga or Maria doesn’t win HOH also, then Pere should start packing his bags.
Endorsed by the national association of nairaland.

Abi, he wasn't there to play before na, na wild card em b...remove weirdo cards make we see who remain.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by seyz91(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
If being rich like him is what badluck looks like then i don't mind having such badluck
Foreigna2:
This fat fool should not infect WhiteMoney with his bad luck and foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by BESTScientist1: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Foreigna2: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2021
seyz91:
If being rich like him is what badluck looks like then i don't mind having such badluck

Poor man's prayer.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by BESTScientist1: 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please who's cubana priest, I honestly don't know but why did you call him a "fat fool", is he really foolish?
seyz91:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Vicky271(f): 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2021
In as much as i like BBNIJa, I'll also advise we have spelling B show sponsors.

We need research house nija RHN.
We need industries etc...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by babyfaceafrica: 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
The show has gone tribal.. Nigerians don't disappoint.. Sheo

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2021
That's NATURAL now! You wan make he support Kayvee or Yousef? The Igbo no de carry last; they follow their own till death. But me I no know wetin Mazi Nnamdi KANU do dem!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Emmanuel909090: 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
UncleKoboko:
grin

Yẹyẹ

Na people wey dey vote get wahala.
I CAN NEVER EVEN WASTE MY 2 SECONDS TO VOTE.

I Love what Pere did to whitemoney, sacking him from the kitchen.
Whitemoney is a very boring guy, lies and pretends a lot.

Pere is the real nigga and a game changer.

I don't expect a fool to support a reasonable person.

A fool will always support a fool.

A jealous infested person will always support a jealous person.

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by sematec(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
WhiteMoney the Signature
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by Safemoon: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
How much I despise Nigeria every thing turns tribal.some one made his choice and people are making his choice to look tribal .

Why can't we divide this contraption so we can enjoy some level of serenity.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2021
Agree...!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TTT Is A Married Man - Ese Tells Bisola / Nigeria 2-1 Benin: Fans Criticise NTA Over Poor Video Broadcast Of Match(Photos) / Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.