Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election (15557 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Femi Adesina: Buhari's Comment On Future Invitations To Imo Misquoted / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by ityP(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2021
deboysben:
He went to open tinubu nyash and he successfully did it.

Aswear. Tinubu boys were saying he did not go abroad for treatment and that no surgery was performed on their Baba. Buhari took his media men to Tinubu's place of abode to open his yansh grin
This Buhari sef

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Seniorwriter(m): 8:00am On Aug 14, 2021
Laughable.....who asked?

Always in the news for trivialities!

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by IWillSlapMynd44: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Na lie
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by CocoaOla: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2021
Black man leadership especially nigerians they claim the white oppresed and colonized them, when given chances they oppress and bully their people.

Nigerians are fool s
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by NoFucksToGive: 8:01am On Aug 14, 2021
COdeGenesis:

You the jobless person here. Only a jobless foool monitors people's comment on social media

E pain am grin
He makes on average of 150 comments a day, even in working days .... Yesterday Someone posted that he sends DM asking for assistance to some members here on nairaland I don't know if it's true.
But I have been observing him for a while , I don't think he has a job or a family maybe he still lives with his parents but he is over 34 I think. But not too well educated
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by ityP(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2021
donnie:
Two ancestors visiting themselves to decide the future of a vibrant youth population. grin

I see some revolution among the youths come 2023 that will make us proud. The righteous among them still outnumber the greedy ones.

You see wrong. If anything, the idiotic youths campaigning for Tinubu and ardently supporting Buhari on nairaland should tell you that this nation is totally finished. If this country ever gets head, let my leg bend. The only gift anyone can give his child now is to take him or her out of this deathhole

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Eillyeillz(m): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2021
None of our business.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by bewla(m): 8:04am On Aug 14, 2021
Monogamy:
The coast is getting clearer about who Apc might be rooting for in the next election..

All hands on desk as we watch as how things unfold
make he fold well o

Am losing girls oooo
Them wan enter school no money
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by EgunMogaji2: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2021
I just love these folks. They just lie effortlessly because they don’t really give two sheets about the voters grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by rejoice4eva(m): 8:08am On Aug 14, 2021
In summary, PMB still remains, baba goslow, no vision, irredeemably lacking in foresight, wickedly unable to articulate proactive step in fruitful leadership and henceforth, has drawn the nation backward, 100years.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by ezegold4we: 8:09am On Aug 14, 2021
That visit only succeeded in exposing how frail, fragile,and unhealthy Tinubu is,
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Don't worry.

Both Bubu and Ojuyobo know what the meeting is for.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Harrynight(m): 8:11am On Aug 14, 2021
Who ask you?

If you know what NIGERIANS took you for you won't be talking anyhow
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2021
ORIENTATION101:

You have no power to stop it except you re strong APC member. Only APC members will decide their party Flag bearer not even wailers like you.
Hypocrites like you should know already 2023 is About whoever APC present vs Atiku(PDP). I'm very sure you will happily vote another fulani man to spite Apc
of course it is spiting back reloaded...
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by wizelink(m): 8:12am On Aug 14, 2021
they are out to deceive the gullible come 2023 the manner they were deceived in 2015 and 2019. if not deception why are they complaining and giving explanation for taking a picture a man with walking aid. is he the first to use that? another fraud is been packaged to deceive the gullible again in 2023
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Jerryherd: 8:13am On Aug 14, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

E pain am grin
He makes on average of 150 comments a day, even in working days .... Yesterday Someone posted that he sends DM asking for assistance to some members here on nairaland I don't know if it's true.
But I have been observing him for a while , I don't think he has a job or a family maybe he still lives with his parents but he is over 34 I think. But not too well educated

You really need a job , if all you do all day is stalk your fellow man like a gay

Imagine counting people's comments

Lol

Too many weirdos

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by FarahAideed: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
And to expose Jagaban as being unwell to Nigerians ..The visit was a well calculated Fulani Master Stroke
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by cardoctor(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2021
O yeah. We believe u
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Ay77(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2021
Who ask you
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Udumeh: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by clothingonline(m): 8:22am On Aug 14, 2021
This two will decide the next president of Nigeria

Men clothing payment on delivery

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Myself2(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2021
Based on which good will ?

Good will for who ?

Please don't insult that word "GOOD WILL" by mentioning it in the same sentence with Tinubu and Buhari

We know you two evil men met for your own goodwill and bad will of Nigeria, but your evil plans will boomerang on your heads
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by NotFarFrom: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2021
Wetin Buhari dey use the two biro wey dey him pocket do?�

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Rilwayne001: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

This is your 37th comment

Let us analyze. Why did you feel the need to make this your thought known to us? Did you feel we can't also think and feel this way? Or you felt you are the designated thought expressor for all of us? If everyone typed their thoughts on a whim the whole nairaland would look like a dairy of sociopaths. Learn to keep silent

You're the one that needs to keep silent because I don't see any vital point in your above post. This is a forum and everyone's only here to air their opinion.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by soojar(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2021
Baawaa:
The two of them looks like babiala grin grin grin
They looks unhealthy
They looks like criminals
They looks unpresentable as Nigeria's leaders

They look not looks
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by nairavsdollars(f): 8:37am On Aug 14, 2021
Signing cheques

NotFarFrom:
Wetin Buhari dey use the two biro wey dey him pocket do?�
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by Navalsadiq(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2021
Tinubu's aid would have been silent about the

whole stuff
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election by snoopanddre(m): 8:45am On Aug 14, 2021
Southerners are the main problem of Southerners not just Buhari. Even though I have nothing to do with APC or PDP, all of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judith Amaechi Commiserates With Patience Jonathan Over Death Of Her Mum / Anambra Central Senate Poll: INEC Shuts Out PDP, APC / Emergency Powers Bill: LCCI, MAN, NLC, Others Back Buhari’s Proposals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.