Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. (3008 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by merit455(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
The problem started just few minutes to 7pm.
Cult boys went on rampage in Oworoshoki,kill three people, Storm the only working ATM and rub people who were standing on the quene to withdraw money.

All the shops close as of 7:30pm. Policemen who came from Alonge police station met a Waterloo as the boys fire face to face with them.

I can't take pictures because is already 9:21pm. The shoot out is still ongoing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
merit455:
Cult boys went on rampage in Oworoshoki,kill three people, Storm the only working ATM and rub people who were standing on the cew to withdraw money.

All the shops close as of 7:30pm. Policemen who came from Alonge police station met a Waterloo as the boys fire face to face with them.

I can't take pictures because is already 9:21pm. The shoot out is still ongoing.
Cew abi queue grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by wizod(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
Foolish and lazy youths everywhere. How will a sane youth be a cultist dat will kill him untimely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by DanseMacabre(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2020
fairfora:
Cew abi queue grin

The thing tire me too oooo
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by merit455(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2020
fairfora:
Cew abi queue grin
Thanks I will edit it

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by KendrickAyomide: 9:34pm On May 24, 2020
Which reasonable person go carry Join cult? Bunch of foools
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Ray360: 9:37pm On May 24, 2020
When they are caught now, they will say they were hungry because of the lockdown that was why they took to robbery and cultism.

May God protect Oworo people.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by FlordFlorez(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2020
Kill three? Why cut short fellow human live just like that.
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by DamnnNiggarr: 11:11pm On May 24, 2020
Damnn niggar! too bad.
i do not need to read that before say "say no to cultism"
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On May 24, 2020
Cult boys went on rampage in Oworoshoki,kill three people, Storm the only working ATM and rub people who were standing on the quene to withdraw money.
No peace for the wicked
Police, kindly kill all the modafokas.
Bunch of bastards.
Cultism kills you before your time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by doggedfighter(f): 12:20am On May 25, 2020
Hope the three killed are fellow cultists and not innocent people.

I pity their parents and family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by zedegit: 12:59am On May 25, 2020
merit455:

Dem don kill Ghadafi and Osama.
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by 4reala(m): 1:54am On May 25, 2020
merit455:

op, its queue, not quene
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by StubbornGENIUS: 2:01am On May 25, 2020
4reala:

op, its queue, not quene
Can't you see his hands shaking from typing under duress...mpataka

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Shormiey(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2020
Omo oga oooo
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by osemoses69: 8:00am On May 25, 2020
At the age of 29-30, instead of shouting "Get out of my Office" you are busy shouting Who goes you, wider you, you see how useless your life be na?

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Pickieox(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2020
Sometimes, let's not blame the products; blame the system. All these cultists have wrong orientation when growing up, we were only lucky because we have a purpose to live and we know where we're coming from. Not everyone has that gift. Ad summon, say no to cultism...

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by adedehinbo(m): 8:29am On May 25, 2020
zedegit:

i know obasanjo then but who is Gaddafi and Osama, are they cultists too
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Denique(f): 9:33am On May 25, 2020
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Denique(f): 9:36am On May 25, 2020
zedegit:

US don kee dem before nah abi diswans na dia doppelganger?

What a plot!

US killed the originals while Nigeria killed the fakes shocked

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Denique(f): 9:44am On May 25, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Can't you see his hands shaking from typing under duress...mpataka

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by rowland545(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn niggar!
too bad.

hmmm I'm surprise u r condemning it...bcus I can bet my two testicles that u r a cultist
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by rowland545(m): 10:17am On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
Cew abi queue grin
so you've successfully corrected him...wats ur other achievement in life??

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by rowland545(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2020
fairfora:
Cew abi queue grin
so you've successfully corrected him...what is ur other achievement in life??

1 Like

Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by DamnnNiggarr: 10:21am On May 25, 2020
rowland545:
hmmm I'm surprise u r condemning it...bcus I can bet my two testicles that u r a cultist
Damnn niggarr!
even buhari frowns at corruption and once said that abacha was not corrupt,
and orji uzor kalu condemns corruption
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by Ezmans: 10:49am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Damnn niggar!
too bad.

A tribe that says that they can't learn work & trade but only likes thurgry, Street urchins, agbero, thiefs, pickpockets, even in lockdown you I'll see them blocking Streets in Lagos demanding money from motorist,no sorry for bcs they are reaping there fruits
Re: Happening Now: Police In A Face To Face Shoot Out With Cult Boys In Oworoshoki. by rowland545(m): 11:35am On May 25, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Damnn niggarr!
even buhari frowns at corruption and once said that abacha was not corrupt,
and orji uzor kalu condemns corruption
hahahahah I see were u are going

(1) (Reply)

Man Is Shot Outside A Bar After Running His Mouth Up GRAPHIC / Let's talk about the regional connotations of visa racketeering in Nigeria / Wife Of Nigerian Fraudstar Jailed In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.