Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station (23686 Views)

Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / 70-Year-Old Woman Leads Hunters To Battle In Niger State, 40 Bandits Killed / 4 Policemen, 3 LASTMA Officials Arrested For Extortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by berrystunn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by berrystunn(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sacredness:
from ungun known men to bandits undecided
This moving train won't be funny at the long run oo ,the government should better do something about it.na from clap them take dey enter dance.
RIP to the dead
cry

Next is Boko Haram...from unknown gun bandit..
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
od501:

I don't need an evidence, I have seen these things happen. Whenever there is a major attack on Fulani terrorist herdsmen by the ESN, the police goes on rampage in the neighbouring village or main town to arrest people, tag them ESN and IPOB, beat them black and blue and send them to either Abuja or Kaduna.

To bail these guys costs you millions and hundreds of naira. Not like we don't know these guys, they are our neighbours, friends, and brothers so we know them too well to know they are not criminals. I read comments here on NL about police arresting IPOB after a shoot out and I feel sorry for Nigerians who still believe in the security system of this country.

Each time I'm in the country, I'm always in the east, so nobody will tell me how things work there. IPOB is made up of responsible men, women and children, no weapons whatsoever. Travel to the east to see things for yourself.

I was there before ESN was created, it was 7 months from then that the trouble started in the east. This was when the northern cabals saw that they were doing a good job driving the terrorist herdsmen from the forest.

They now used some fraction of police and army to form UGM to give the group a bad name similar to BH, then have a reason to finally make the East look like another Bornu state. These elements in the police and army are those so called repentant BH militants.

IPOB doesn't carry guns, forget the pix u see online. Even the ESN that does are well stationed in bushes, and the security forces dare not come close; they only go about arresting innocent people to appear gallant in the eyes of their masters. The only time ESN and army had a shoot out, the army ran, since then, there have been massive arrest, killing, and abduction of youths by the police.

Quit reading these fulani sponsored newspapers, ask questions, get response from real people living there. The Nigerian security force is no more, they have recruited BH there and you can hardly differentiate between the real people and BH.

Can you imagine how they killed Igboho's aid? Which DSS operative kills a man with a pestle? Some eye witnesses even said they were speaking French, since when has French become the official Nigerian language.

Open your eyes, Nigeria is gone, as in...gone! Listen to Malifa's interview and comprehend the current situation. The country is at war with the Fulanis not IPOB, the earlier you notoce this the better.

Hmmm. You may be right. I don't entire trust Buhari's government or his cabal. The fact that they infiltrated the Endsars protest with thugs means they can inflitrate the IPOB too to make them look bad.

I believe you on that one.

But then I am prompted to ask you. Who then declared that sit-at-home on Monday that prevented students from writing NECO? Why didn't IPOB reverse the order when they realized it would affect students?
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2021
The police said: “armed bandits suspected to be members of the proscribed IPOB/ ESN terror group,

ESN whom came in to defend their lands and people from Fulani killer herdsmen are now bandits the terror group but Fulani herdsmen are doing their businesses who is fooling who?
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Blackdisciple(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sacredness:
from ungun known men to bandits undecided
This moving train won't be funny at the long run oo ,the government should better do something about it.na from clap them take dey enter dance.
RIP to the dead
cry

They will not understand now.

I just hope as it is today, bokoharam and Fulani killer herdsmen will not emulate what is happening in Afghanistan here in Nigeria soon because they ( the government) can't and won't do sh*t about it because of that's their Islamic agenda but after Buhari's tenure many southerners will realize they Bleep ups and by that time it's late.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by od501: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beloved3:

Hmmm. You may be right. I don't entire trust Buhari's government or his cabal. The fact that they infiltrated the Endsars protest with thugs means they can inflitrate the IPOB too to make them look bad.

I believe you on that one.

But then I am prompted to ask you. Who then declared that sit-at-home on Monday that prevented students from writing NECO? Why didn't IPOB reverse the order when they realized it would affect students?

Note: I'm not an IPOB member, but I'm an Igbo man and since IPOB is an Igbo group, I understand it in and out hence, igbos are predictable if we understand them.

The sit-at-home was authorised by NK's suppose successor: Simon Ekpa, a Finnish soldier, immigration
lawyer, and politician.

NECO candidates wasn't the target, the government was, afterall there has been sit at homes before NECO started so why will they purposely do that to target innocent children; it was a mere co-incident, and nobody was attacked or harassed to that effect during the exam process. I can attest to that, Igbos don't operate that way (make your findings).

The target is the state and federal government, and it is working effectively. That's why they are doing everything possible to see they sabotage or blackmail the process by staging fake protests and sending their mercenaries (police and DSS) to shoot people and destroy properties.

But mind you, IPOB sent their task force to the streets to ensure compliance, but "they never kill or burn any property", they will just harass you till you obliged. The buying of buses and shooting of passengers are done by these government mercenaries (the police and DSS, the so called repentant BH).

Have you asked yourself, why will someone paid to protect something turn around to destroy same thing without any reasonable explanation. Let's assume it is possible, but the Igbos that I know don't operate that way.

Do your findings too...an igboman doesn't go to, or do something that is not beneficial monetary or likewise. So, tell me, what is the monetary or equivalent benefit in IPOB or ESN destroying their region and making it look like a war zone? The same reason every Igbo man wants to the Fulani terrorist herdsmen out of Eastern forests. So that is it oo

1 Like

Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
just hope they won't cry over spilled milk later on cry
Blackdisciple:

They will not understand now.

I just hope as it is today, bokoharam and Fulani killer herdsmen will not emulate what is happening in Afghanistan here in Nigeria soon because they ( the government) can't and won't do sh*t about it because of that's their Islamic agenda but after Buhari's tenure many southerners will realize they Bleep ups and by that time it's late.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 14, 2021
od501:

Note: I'm not an IPOB member, but I'm an Igbo man and since IPOB is an Igbo group, I understand it in and out hence, igbos are predictable if we understand them.

The sit-at-home was authorised by NK's suppose successor: Simon Ekpa, a Finnish soldier, immigration
lawyer, and politician.

NECO candidates wasn't the target, the government was, afterall there has been sit at homes before NECO started so why will they purposely do that to target innocent children; it was a mere co-incident, and nobody was attacked or harassed to that effect during the exam process. I can attest to that, Igbos don't operate that way (make your findings).

The target is the state and federal government, and it is working effectively. That's why they are doing everything possible to see they sabotage or blackmail the process by staging fake protests and sending their mercenaries (police and DSS) to shoot people and destroy properties.

But mind you, IPOB sent their task force to the streets to ensure compliance, but "they never kill or burn any property", they will just harass you till you obliged. The buying of buses and shooting of passengers are done by these government mercenaries (the police and DSS, the so called repentant BH).

Have you asked yourself, why will someone paid to protect something turn around to destroy same thing without any reasonable explanation. Let's assume it is possible, but the Igbos that I know don't operate that way.

Do your findings too...an igboman doesn't go to, or do something that is not beneficial monetary or likewise. So, tell me, what is the monetary or equivalent benefit in IPOB or ESN destroying their region and making it look like a war zone? The same reason every Igbo man wants to the Fulani terrorist herdsmen out of Eastern forests. So that is it oo

Thanks for your explanation. It did give me another understanding of what is really going on in the East with IPOB.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by skybeauty(f): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
The statements “Escaped with bullet wounds” and “they were repelled with superior fire power” every time police station is attacked is copy and paste. It doesn’t Always say the truth about what happened.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by od501: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beloved3:

Thanks for your explanation. It did give me another understanding of what is really going on in the East with IPOB.

You are very welcome. I appreciate your interest.

But while reading all these newspapers, as you read through what they have written, also note what they are not saying, that's the way to get the truth. That's why the NBC is trying to regulate the media: to make them under-report the happenings in Nigeria.

Finally, please google Mr. Malifa's interview. Malifa was former presidential aspirant and formal CBN deputy governor and an Oxford University graduate from Benue. He is not IPOB, he conducted a personal investigation on what's really is going on in Nigeria and made a shocking revelation.

Though not shocking to the igbos cos NK has long predicted it since 2014. A war is coming, they are planning to launch another jihad, to continue where there fore fathers stopped.

Utman Danfodio's jihad stopped in today's Kwara state before the Ibadan warriors pushed them back a bit. Today, they have gathered again to continue the land grabbing.

Sultana of Sokoto attempted it in the 60s hence the first Nigerian revolution that led to a coup. But they will never tell you this, they will be shouting "Igbo coup" up and down without telling the youths what really transpired.

Make I stop hearing shaa... but I still urge u to be conducting your own individual findings, that's the only way you know what's happening in this animal farm of a country.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by elmodee7(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pierocash:
You said 3 bandits were neutralized,but posted the picture of a gun. Where is the picture of the corpse of the bandits? Liars

Savage, where Is the picture of the dead policemen. Brainwashed pedophile

Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by elmodee7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
od501:

lawyer, and politician.

Your narrative lack merit and show a very disturbing sign of chronic demented ancient idiocy. Your brainwashed brain has been clogged with an imaginary utopia .
Your claim of not being a member IPOB ( idiotic pigs of brafia or imaginary pipedream of brafia) is a lie visible to the blind and audible to the deaf because u claim have a deep knowledge of one inner workings of this terrorist group. My advice is you denounce your saviour and hunchback godking supreme leader MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU as your personal lord and savior before you meet your inevitable end.

Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by od501: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
elmodee7:

Your narrative lack merit and show a very disturbing sign of chronic demented ancient idiocy. Your brainwashed brain has been clogged with an imaginary utopia .
Your claim of not being a member IPOB ( idiotic pigs of brafia or imaginary pipedream of brafia) is a lie visible to the blind and audible to the deaf because u claim have a deep knowledge of one inner workings of this terrorist group. My advice is you denounce your saviour and hunchback godking supreme leader MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU as your personal lord and savior before you meet your inevitable end.

....And a fool amongst fools finally shows up. All this for just 30k. I wish you luck on that, better spend it wisely cos 2023 is still very far.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Thebigheart: 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
Op what kind of misleading headline is this. You better rephrase it.
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Pierocash(m): 11:14pm On Aug 14, 2021
elmodee7:

Savage, where Is the picture of the dead policemen. Brainwashed pedophile
I already know that your sense is #50 own
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Breakinglimit: 1:04am On Aug 15, 2021
hurryup123:
Six of us in a family all graduates no job@ll
please who get any link in any federal parastatal/ Multinational companies please help any of us

B.SC Computer sc (2:1) male UNN

B.SC computer sc (2:2) female UNN

B.sc Accountancy (2:1) M.sc statistics PhD statistics. female UNN

B.sc Accountancy (2:2) Female UNN

B.SC Hospitality/tourism mgmt (2:1) Female and best graduant M.sc inview IMSU

B.sc soil science tech (2:2) male Futo

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

DM
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by Litmus: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2021
hurryup123:
please who get any link in any federal parastatal/ Multinational companies please help any of us

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

You know, there are hundreds of relatively financially secure Nigerians in the Diaspora with and without significant extended families that are amenable to investing in business in Nigeria but not starting those business. Very many are willing to buy into a start-up – no matter how basic those start-ups are – rather than starting their own business in Nigeria from abroad. For instance, some you listed above have degrees in computing, if they studied software engineering and are able to somehow scrap enough to register a software company and then source for collaboration with investors abroad …etc etc

In short, I’m trying to say that Nigerians abroad willing to invest in those willing to start business in Nigeria can be a form or resources for people in Nigeria.

Perhaps a sort of Mentor/ Networking platform, Nigeria specific, that brings people together is needed, I don’t know….
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by hurryup123(m): 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
Breakinglimit:

DM
Re: 2 Policemen & 3 Bandits Killed As Suspected IPOB, ESN Attack Imo Police Station by eMartins247: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2021
Is well, almost samething with my family, we have four graduates and still counting. Is sad
hurryup123:

THANKS AND GOD BLESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Tiv Farmer In Benue, Youths Block Road (Photos) / Man's Hand Amputated In Edo By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.