Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) (44784 Views)

New Pet Owner ( GSD) / Resident Uses Dogs To 'Scare' Disco Officials That Wanted To Disconnect Power / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) by whytediamond(m): 4:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Maxi4you:
nawa.. he must be a very cruel owner, but anyway this experience has teached him a lesson

*taught (bolded)
Re: Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) by RingRoadMafia: 10:12am On Aug 15, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Why is righteousness2 not commenting on this particular post

We know you're the one who always use this moniker to create your threads about wars and earthquakes and all sorts

I catch you lol

He's laying low because he has been busted. That's what theives do.
Re: Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) by harmargedon: 10:14am On Aug 15, 2021
jeff1607:

Have you seen where they are slaughtered, if anyone should be an advocate for animal cruelty should be a vegan. Why should dogs be the only ones loved when others are there.
keeping any living creature under the scorching sun is not just, I am not speaking for dogs only, if you don't like it set it free. Instead of leaving it there to die.

1 Like

Re: Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) by Bighenzzy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / How Do I Make My DOG Tough And Less Friendly To Strangers... / Woman Caught Breastfeeding Her Cat Inside A Commercial Airline (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.