Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,938 members, 7,821,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Illicit Tax: Agog As C'river Anti-tax Agency Rescue Trader, Hail Ayade's Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Illicit Tax: Agog As C'river Anti-tax Agency Rescue Trader, Hail Ayade's Policy (176 Views)

Unlawful Tax: C'river Anti-tax Agency Rescues Trader Commodities In Calabar / CR Garment Factory Staff Hail Ayade As Factory Set To Deliver NYSC Uniforms / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illicit Tax: Agog As C'river Anti-tax Agency Rescue Trader, Hail Ayade's Policy by Ayade001(m): 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
By David Peter |

Cross River State, Chairman Anti-Tax Agency, Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong, on Saturday, liberated a trader whose commodities were seized from an illegal task impetus along the parliamentary road in Calabar.

The merchandiser, Miss. Tina Ejiroghene Edafe, who deals with assortments for cakes was bullied by an unlawful tax crew for non-compliance with her tax payments.

According to her, “Early hours today, a faction of young men came to my shop demanding for tax fees. “I recall that the Cross River State Governor earlier abolished the payment of tax for small shop owners. “I explained to them but all endeavor wasn't considered as they seized my generator and other items in my shop. “I cried out to the state anti-tax hotline on 07026105177, I was keen they responded swiftly, as my goods, and the generator was returned within 30mins,” Tina said.

Also speaking, The Anti-Tax Agency Boss, Bishop Emmah Isong, hinted that the agency swung into action after they received a complaint through a phone conversation from a vendor in Calabar.

“I received a grievance via our hotlines of an illegitimate tax felon invading into a lady's shop at Parliamentary road along World Palace Church. “Hastily, I alerted the Anti-Tax Agency Quick Response team. They arrived at the territory with the agency's Brigades, Police Officers, and a Civil Defense cop. “The officers were competent to track down the perpetrators in the area and repossessed all seized entities from the illegal tax operators,” Emmah, said.

The Chairman, further issued a rigorous signal to all illegitimate tax masters to be whisked from such operation. He affirmed that the anti-tax mechanisms will not condone such illegal workouts across the State, augmenting that, “unlawful tax perpetrators will be brought to book, in accordance to the cross-river state anti-tax law.”

Tina, however, commended the Cross River State Governor, Ben Ayade, for constituting the Anti-Tax agency and securing its policy strides to bear fruition in the State.

Re: Illicit Tax: Agog As C'river Anti-tax Agency Rescue Trader, Hail Ayade's Policy by GardenOfGod(m): 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2021
Impressive

(1) (Reply)

Media Aide To Anambra Frontline Governorship Candidate Marks Birthday Today / Crisis: Wike, Ikwuano, PDP Caucus Engage In Verbal War / Delta State @ 30 A Scorecard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.