Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Choose Wisely Or Burn Forever In The Lake Of Fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choose Wisely Or Burn Forever In The Lake Of Fire. (132 Views)

Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever / The Two Destinations: Choose wisely or burn forever in the lake of fire. / The Difference Between Hell, Hell Fire And Lake Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Wisely Or Burn Forever In The Lake Of Fire. by elated177: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There is one common and inevitable experience for all: we will all stand before the judgment seat of our Master Yahushua the Messiah, where we will be judged.

2 Cor 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Messiah, that each one may receive what is due to him for the things done while in the body whether good or bad.

Rev 20:12-13 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

Two destinations: the Kingdom of YHVH of Hosts and Gehenna (lake of fire).

Matt 13:42-43 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Rev 20:14-15 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Rev 21:7-8 He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his Elohim and he will be my son. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, idolaters and all liars --- their place will in the fiery lake of fire burning sulphur. This is the second death.

Two classes of people: the sons of the Kingdom and the sons of the evil one. There is no middle ground. It is either black or white. Good or evil. No shades of gray. Which class do you belong to? Your works will tell you. Just be truthful to yourself.

Matt 13:37-41 He answered “The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of age, and the harvesters are messengers.”

Rev 22:14-15 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Two rewards: eternal life and eternal damnation. Each person can only receive one.

Matt 13: 42-43 They will throw them into the fiery furnace, where there will weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears, let him hear.

Matt 25:46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Where each person ends up at the end of the age will be determined by how he/she spends his/her life here on earth. It begins here.

The Scriptures have made it explicitly clear that obeying our Fathers Commandments is the only right we have to the tree of life. As our Master Yahushua the Messiah has said, the work of our Father in heaven is to believe in him. (John6:29).

He also said that whoever believes in him will not stay in darkness because he is the light, (John 12:46).

The Scripture says that the Father’s word is a lamp to our feet and a light for our path, (Psalm 119:105).

There is no shred of ambiguity in the set-apart Scriptures that our Master Yahushua the Messiah is the Word, the embodiment of his righteousness, his Ten Commandments, (John1:1,2).

So, brother, sister, let our Master Yahushua the Messiah, who is the Word, The Light, the Ten Commandments, guide you in this lawless world.

There will be no excuses, no pretenses, no hypocrisy, for everything will be laid bare. Our pastor, our general overseer, our bishop, said this or told us that will not be acceptable. Those people will pay for their actions. You will be held accountable for yours. It is actually very simple to understand.

No one who goes to Yahushua the Messiah will he drive away. No one who, after hearing about him and all he has done for man, chooses not to go to him, will he force to do so.

No one who believes in Yahushua the Messiah will ever walk in darkness, but will walk in the light of life.

There is no single individual on the face of the earth who is not capable of doing good or evil, right or wrong. Therefore, there are two paths before every human being – the path of good/righteousness and the path of evil/wickedness. There is no one who is incapable of choosing the good/righteous path.

Yahushua the Messiah is the good/righteous path. He is the way, the truth and the life. At the end of the age, the crown of eternal life in the Kingdom of YHVH of Hosts and that of his Son, Yahushua the Messiah, is the reward of those who will follow Yahushua the Messiah while still in this temporary body. He says to those who will believe in and follow him:

Deut 30:16 For I command you today to love YHVH your Elohim, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and YHVH your Elohim will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the or to the right, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, 'This is the right way; walk in it.'

Isaiah 50:10 Who among you fears YHVH and obeys the word of his servant? Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of YHVH and rely on their Elohim.

Jer 6:16 This is what YHVH says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls. But you said, "We will not walk in it."

Matt 11:28-30 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

Also John 3:36 &11:25; 1 John 1:1-2 & 5:11.

But to those who consciously have rejected Yahushua the Messiah and have refused to walk in his ways – those who have yielded their souls to demons to bow down and worship them, lake of fire awaits such people – the Messiah says:

Deut 30:17-18 But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other elohim and worship them, I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing Jordan to enter and possess.

Isa 50:11 But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: you will lie down in torment.

Matt 11:20-24 Then Yahushua began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. ‘Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to the Hades. For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.

The Father in heaven, YHVH of Hosts, did this so that no one will be with any excuse on the day of judgment. You see, he is fair and just in all that he does. He exercises righteousness, justice and kindness on this earth he created by his power. He will never acquit the guilty or condemn the innocent, just as the Scriptures directly below state.

Deut 30:11-15 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. It is not up in the heaven, so that you have to ask, ‘Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so that we may obey it?’ Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, ‘Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim to us so that we may obey it?’ No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so that you may obey it. See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction.

Just as the day is explicitly different from the night and light clearly different from darkness, so the deeds of light are unambiguously different from the deeds of darkness. The following Scriptures put it more succinctly.

Galatians 5:19-26 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, faction and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of YHVH. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such there is no law. Those who belong to Yahushua the Messiah have impaled the flesh with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

As a wise man advised:

“Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear Elohim and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For Elohim will bring every deed into judgment, including every hidden thing, whether good or bad.” Eccl 12:13-14.

The crux of the matter:

Deut 6:4-9 Hear, o Israel; YHVH our Elohim, YHVH is one. Love YHVH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hand and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates.

John 10:30 I and the Father are one.

John 14:7 If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.

John 17:22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one.

Jer 31:33-34 ‘This is the covenant that I will make with the people of Israel after that time,’ declares YHVH. ‘ I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their Elohim and they will be my people. No longer will they teach their neighbour, or say to one another, “Know YHVH,” because they will all know me, from the least to the greatest; declares YHVH. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more.’

John 3:16-18 For YHVH so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For YHVH did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of YHVH’s one and only Son.

Deut 30:19-20 This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live and you may love YHVH your Elohim., listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For YHVH is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Deut 6:20-25 In future, when your son asks you, ‘What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees and the laws YHVH our Elohim has commanded you?’ tell him: ‘We were slaves of Pharoah in Egypt, but YHVH brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand. Before our eyes YHVH sent signs and wonders – great and terrible – on Egypt and Pharaoh and his whole household. But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land that he promised on oath to our ancestors. YHVH commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear YHVH our Elohim, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today. And if we are careful to obey all this law before YHVH our Elohim, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.

As it relates to the saints today:

The saints of YHVH of Hosts were slaves to the kingdom of death, darkness and condemnation. They were by nature objects of wrath on the path of sin which leads only to death. But YHVH, in his mercy and faithfulness, delivered his saints with his righteous right hand, by sending his one and only Son, Yahushua the Messiah - the Prince of peace - and by that very fact has placed his saints in his marvelous kingdom of life, light and salvation – the path of righteousness which leads to eternal life. And if the saints of YHVH of Hosts carefully and diligently continue to traverse this path of righteousness, the crown of eternal life in his kingdom will be their reward at the end of the age.

He who has ears, let him hear.

Your choice! Your prerogative at this present age! Choose wisely!

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

(1) (Reply)

Someone Got Their Healing. Was It You? - Emoji Devotions / The Message Of The Lord Jesus Christ [part E] / One Goal To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.