Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever (560 Views)

How Many Souls Escaped The 'Hell' Fire Of Sodom And Gomorrah? / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Who Will Be In Charge Of Punishing Sinners In Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by ClipHog: 10:23am On May 08, 2022
Since i was a kid, to the age of children sunday school to now that am adult, I always got a cold horrific shocks when ever I see or heard a preacher/teacher
Warning people about the incoming danger and the horror of the final judgment
That the Lord of All will past on sinners Dump and let them burn in hell fire forever...
We where been made to live in the perpetual fear of the Hellfire the dreadness of the place... I beg me to ask questions like:

what joy is God the all merciful, all loving (as he's been described) will drive out of the eternal torment of people in the Hellfire?

Is there really an oita of love in a father who can subject his child to this kind of punishment?

Why am i going to be punished for eternity for the wrongdoing I have done in the place I didnt concent for?

Good weekend!
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Felimax(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2022
Leave God out of that first. Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

You are sentencing yourself why you have not been condemned.

Every one will be rewarded accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by ClipHog: 10:42am On May 08, 2022
Felimax:

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling.

How can I do that when in every split sec I eered Hellfire pops?
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by doggedfighter(f): 10:43am On May 08, 2022
There's no Hell or heaven anywhere. grin

1 Like

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by doggedfighter(f): 10:44am On May 08, 2022
Felimax:

Is this all you can say?

Defending religion is so difficult . grin

2 Likes

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Righteousness2(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2022
GOD will not Dump anyone in Hell.
The Choice we make determines where we will be in Eternity.

GOD ALMIGHTY has shown us the way to Heaven and Hell.
He has shown us the path to Narrow and Broadway.
HE has shown us the way to Life and Death.
HE will not force HIS way on us.

The Way of Life and Heaven is Only available through JESUS Christ. Surrendering our lives and ALL to HIM, and living to please HIM.

The way of Death and Hell is to do otherwise. The way of Death and Hell is live as you like! Live in your own wisdom, Refuse JESUS, Live in Sin and anyway u want.

DADDY will not Force HIS on anyone , but the Choice you make will send you where you belong.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by RuMiRgO1stSon: 11:02am On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

The Way of Life and Heaven is Only available through JESUS Christ. Surrendering our lives and ALL to HIM, and living to please HIM.

The way of Death and Hell is to do otherwise. The way of Death and Hell is live as you like! Live in your own wisdom, Refuse JESUS, Live in Sin and anyway u want.

DADDY will not Force HIS on anyone , but the Choice you make will send you where you belong.

Daddy will be making Manna barbeque out of the sinners cheesy

1 Like

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Felimax(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Do your best and leave the rest for the man who is going to mark your script.

Quite some 5 years ago, harmed rubbers broke into our warehouse at Mowe and stole goods worth over #15,000,000 and in the course of investigation I was written to report at Police headquarters at eleweron if that is correct close to Abeokuta within 48hrs. That my name was mentioned by different people that gave their story of what happened, I was scared to my bones as my boss was out of the country then. After reaching him he asked me to go and report myself asap.

I went with a female colleague who though is Igbo but understand Yoruba very well. On getting there I was faced with serious interrogation and to cut the long story short the investigation officers asked me to bail myself with #2,000,000 later settled for 500k which I made them know I don't even a tenth of that. After several hours they asked to go upstairs to see the DPO who asked me to sit and relax my nerves, few questions the next thing he said I can go, bro for few minutes I was wondering what he meant by I can go, then he said pick your things and colleague and leave.

I left that place without paying a dime it was quite miraculous to me. On getting to the ground floor my IPO a young beautiful lady said they have been observing me since I came that I am clean, I should not worry that if I have any vital information I should let them know, we exchange numbers and that was it.

God knows every thoughts and actions, inactions. On the cross paradise was promised a man who was a thief all his life. God will not judge you as man will.

There are two categories of sinners, the ones that run after sinful desires and the ones that run away from sinful desires. Find where you belong.

Sorry for my long story.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by cornelboy(f): 12:22pm On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:
Since i was a kid, to the age of children sunday school to now that am adult, I always got a cold horrific shocks when ever I see or heard a preacher/teacher
That the Lord of All will past on sinners Dump and let them burn in hell fire forever...
We where been made to live in the perpetual fear of the Hellfire the dreadness of the place... I beg me to ask questions like:

what joy is God the all merciful, all loving (as he's been described) will drive out of the eternal torment of people in the Hellfire?

Is there really an oita of love in a father who can subject his child to this kind of punishment?

Why am i going to be punished for eternity for the wrongdoing I have done in the place I didnt concent for?

Good weekend!

God never said that he will burn people in any fire.
Pagan Catholic religion invented hell fire to coerce people into converting to Christianity.

The JEHOVAH WITNESSES don't believe in hellfire cos it's not in the Bible.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Yes is a choice, but this verse speaks a lot and many deny it "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2022
Though there may be a criteria for God hardening a person's heart may be pride or foolishness. Am a man ooo, just guessing. All i know is a proud or foolish person cannot be granted understanding from God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Kobojunkie: 1:00pm On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:
1. Since i was a kid, to the age of children sunday school to now that am adult, I always got a cold horrific shocks when ever I see or heard a preacher/teacher. Warning people about the incoming danger and the horror of the final judgment. That the Lord of All will past on sinners Dump and let them burn in hell fire forever...

2. what joy is God the all merciful, all loving (as he's been described) will drive out of the eternal torment of people in the Hellfire?

3..Is there really an oita of love in a father who can subject his child to this kind of punishment?

4. Why am i going to be punished for eternity for the wrongdoing I have done in the place I didnt concent for?

Good weekend!
1. Those preachers/teachers lied to you using God's Name in order to deceive you so they could pretend you score a soulpoint deluded that they do it on behalf of God. They are those Jesus Christ warned were . undecided

2. You must first be born-again in order to choose Hell as the destination for your choice and this by refusing to submit and obey the teachings(and commandments) of Jesus Christ, the one who you claim to believe in as one who is born-again. undecided

3. God had no hand in subjecting the child to such wickedness, men did that instead. undecided

4. That question you would need to direct towards the men who lied to you. As for your not consenting, well, your parents you would have to ask why of that. Basically, God had nothing to do with you and what happened to you. undecided
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Kobojunkie: 1:02pm On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:
That is the lie/delusion working itself through you instead. undecided

Again, God didn't tell you that lie. Instead those who call themselves pastors and mogs filled your head with such lies about God. undecided
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Righteousness2(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2022
Do you at all understand the Scriptures you quoted? Or what do you understand from the Scriptures u quoted?
Hope2014:

Yes is a choice, but this verse speaks a lot and many deny it "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:"
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51pm On May 08, 2022
Because bad creations are always destroyed and thrown into the Fire!
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Do you at all understand the Scriptures you quoted? Or what do you understand from the Scriptures u quoted?
The verse is plain, God saves who he wants to save and destroy who he wants to destroy because He is the Potter and it does not matter how willing or striving one wants to be saved.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:
... I beg me to ask questions like:

Surely you heard that it pains Him when sinners die, but nevertheless, The Law must run its course and sinners must die.

ClipHog:

Did you not hear that love is reciprocal? You people even do worse when your stupid children have annoyed you and have no patience at all.

Yet, God is even too long suffering and too patient. But fools forget that all these have time limits. And your cup gets fool and running over.

ClipHog:

Good weekend!

Which wrongdoing did you not consent in doing? Is it in lying or in wishing people dead or in sleeping with someone's husband or wife, or in putting your neighbour in trouble simply because you were envious of him?

Did you not desire (consent) to do all of these evil things?

Rubbish!
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 2:01pm On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Then do not do any wrong thing.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 2:06pm On May 08, 2022
Felimax:

There are two categories of sinners, the ones that run after sinful desires and the ones that run away from sinful desires. Find where you belong.

Sorry for my long story.

Sweet Truth!
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On May 08, 2022
Hope2014:
Though there may be a criteria for God hardening a person's heart may be pride or foolishness. Am a man ooo, just guessing. All i know is a proud or foolish person cannot be granted understanding from God.

True!
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 2:15pm On May 08, 2022
Hope2014:

The verse is plain, God saves who he wants to save and destroy who he wants to destroy because He is the Potter and it does not matter how willing or striving one wants to be saved.

And His Judgements shows that iHe would Always destroy the evil people.

That exodus quote was God stopping Moses from being stupid in laying himself in deaths way to prevent death upon an evil people, which was why God answered him that way.

So, God's Wrath will Always be against evil doers, because "the wicked is an abomination to The Lord" and "I will never justify the wicked"!

1 Like

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That exodus quote was God stopping Moses from being stupid in laying himself in deaths way to prevent death upon an evil people, which was why God answered him that way.
Sure, it is only evil people God destroys.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

God spoke his mind there. He saves who he wants to save and destroys who he wants to destroy.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Dtruthspeaker: 2:21pm On May 08, 2022
Hope2014:

God spoke his mind there. He saves who he wants to save and destroys who he wants to destroy.

And it is only the right doing (righteous) that are saved whilst all workers of wickedness are destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by waldigit: 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
ClipHog:

Good weekend!
From your presentation, you have said it all. God in his love and mercy came in His son as a man, and suffered undignified thing because that was all he could do so that man should not end up in that fire destination. To understand this put your self in God's shoes. God just need man to meet a single condition in John 3:16 to access the benefit of the price He paid. If having done all man still refuse, what can you as God now do. If someone now start blaming you (God) for man predicament, how will you feel?
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And it is only the right doing (righteous) that are saved whilst all workers of wickedness are destroyed.
Basically those that are blessed are saved while those that are cursed are destroyed. Still the same thing we are saying.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Righteousness2(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2022
Hope2014:

My Friend don't Deceive yourself! The Mercy of GOD is what saves us..

It is Repentance and Surrendering to JESUS that gives you GOD'S Mercies and gives you Eternal life in Heaven.

Heaven is a Prepared place for Prepared People.

GOD has given you a way to obtain HIS Mercy. You can't refuse JESUS Christ and be waiting for mercy in Eternity ! You are Decieving yourself!
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 2:57pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

My Friend don't Deceive yourself! The Mercy of GOD is what saves us..

It is Repentance and Surrendering to JESUS that gives you GOD'S Mercies.

GOD has given you a way to obtain HIS Mercy. You can't refuse JESUS Christ and be waiting for mercy! You are Decieving yourself!
It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that sheweth mercy. Many are called but few are chosen.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Righteousness2(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2022
Hope2014:

It is not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth but of God that sheweth mercy. Many are called but few are chosen.

Take time and seek GOD Face for Understanding of HIS Word , so devil does not deceive you and you don't be a Foolish virgin. OR

Live life anyhow and anyway , saying GOD will have mercy on me in Eternity.

It's up to you.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Take time and seek GOD Face for Understanding of HIS Word , so devil does not deceive you and you don't be a Foolish virgin.
It's up to you.

Why dont you agree with what Paul said in Romans 9.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by Hope2014(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2022
Righteousness2:

Take time and seek GOD Face for Understanding of HIS Word , so devil does not deceive you and you don't be a Foolish virgin. OR

Live life anyhow and anyway , saying GOD will have mercy on me in Eternity.

It's up to you.

You cant live life anyhow and expect God's mercy na.
Re: Q; Why Is God Going Dump The Sinners In The Hell Fire To Burn Forever by ClipHog: 3:41pm On May 08, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Then do not do any wrong thing.
In this world full of challenges?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tosin Oladipo The Chaplain Who Officiate King Charles Coronation / Faith Is Not Confession / Abuzola Finally Apologizes,surrenders His Arms&embraces Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.