Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help (3119 Views)

I Have One Acre ,no Job ,help Me With Korope Bus / How To Make Free Money Hourly With VPD App By Just Referral / Please I Need The Sum Of 6000 Naira For My Fees. Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
Lol .... I love the anonymity of the internet.... kids too will open their mouth and spill BS.

I will make it simple, if I will ever find myself hustling on sites like freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork to find work as an employee, God should rather take me away before that happens...

The foreign team that work at my lagos office are 4, I am here thinking of when Nigeria will open the airport to allow additional team come in, one boy is here talking about $2500 ..

Audio office,
Audio foreign team, look at his mouth like airport should open. Mr audio liar abegi get out of my post
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
Lol .... I love the anonymity of the internet.... kids too will open their mouth and spill BS.

I will make it simple, if I will ever find myself hustling on sites like freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork to find work as an employee, God should rather take me away before that happens...

The foreign team that work at my lagos office are 4, I am here thinking of when Nigeria will open the airport to allow additional team come in, one boy is here talking about $2500 ..

Audio office,
Audio foreign team, look at his mouth like airport should open. Mr audio liar abegi get out of my thread. Audio rich man grin grin grin grin you're waiting for. Nigeria to open the same airport, all my friends that had never been to naija or even traveled to are recently entering like swarms. Audio employer

1 Like

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by arthurwillia(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
Omo wahala Dey oo
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2021
I still maintain that the purpose you created the thread was to take advantage of gullible people but you were busted.

This is my profile as an employer... where were you in 2005 ?

Still playing with your belly button lol

1 Share

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by advanceDNA: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
arthurwillia:

Lol
E say na riff raff

Abeg I no fit laugh

Dude...do I know u??..first u insult me...now u are here again..
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
I still maintain that the purpose you created the thread was to take advantage of gullible people but you were busted.

This is my profile as an employer... where were you in 2005 ?

Still playing with your belly button lol
lol. Joined 2005 but your profile says joined 2010. I thought you said you're not a freelancer, you don't source for jobs. For ordinary freelancer.com you dey dey talk. If I show you my own account on the same freelancer you won't talk. Guy please shift. You have cast yourself.

I'm sure you're over 35 years of age. No wonder why you have much hate, you are old and still not made money, you're so angry at young guys making it.

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
God!! See as rich people dey drag who sabi work pass...
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Kid ....read the business profile , we set up the business in 2005 ... learn to read ... don't be in a hurry to respond

I am an employer on freelancer.com not a hustler looking for work.

TheOldGods:
lol. Joined 2005 but your profile says joined 2010. I thought you said you're not a freelancer, you don't source for jobs. For ordinary freelancer.com you dey dey talk. If I show you my own account on the same freelancer you won't talk. Guy please shift. You have cast yourself.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
Kid ....read the business profile , we set up the business in 2005 ... learn to read ... don't be in a hurry to respond

I am an employer on freelancer.com not a hustler looking for work.

And did I open this thread that im looking for work? Oga I stated before I make over 500k every single week from my contract job, according to exchange rate, that's different from my fixed jobs im getting on upwork and Fiverr. I also told you I have a studio in Enugu where I have students working for me. You're just pained. Oh, I even got another offer of 100k right now. Lol grin grin
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheOldGods:

And did I open this thread that im looking for work? Oga I stated before I make over 400k every single week from my contract job, that's different from my fixed jobs im getting on upwork and Fiverr. Oh, I even got another offer of 100k right now. Lol grin grin

No need for both of you to prove anything, you both are "ogas" in your own turf. You both make money, that's fine.

No need to fight over anything, una sabi wetin una dey do.

1 Like

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2021
OSDD:

No need for both of you to prove anything, you both are "ogas" in your own turf. You both make money, that's fine.

No need to fight over anything, una sabi wetin una dey do.
can you imagine, I made a post to get some advice and this one came with his hate and negativity and I gave it back to him hot hot. Who you wan intimidate.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ok Goodluck with your 100k, you claimed earlier that all I said was audio, at least you see payment of over $1500 to a freelancer, my client paid over $85k for that project.

Or do you want to see approval letter from the minister of interior in Nigeria allowing us to bring foreigners to Nigeria.....

Bottomline, not every one you meet online is a looser.

Wish you all the best

TheOldGods:

And did I open this thread that im looking for work? Oga I stated before I make over 400k every single week from my contract job, that's different from my fixed jobs im getting on upwork and Fiverr. Oh, I even got another offer of 100k right now. Lol grin grin
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheOldGods:
can you imagine, I made a post to get some advice and this one came with his hate and negativity and I gave it back to him hot hot. Who you wan intimidate.

Chill, he is only trying to sure that you are not part of those people who bait people with lies and scam them(dem plenty for here)
If you are truly what you claim to be, no need to vex over his comment. Just get the advice you need and go back to your daily hustle..

PS: I no get any advice wey I fit reason you... I don't even make up to 50$ in month...
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
Ok Goodluck with your 100k, you claimed earlier that all I said was audio, at least you see payment of over $1500 to a freelancer, my client paid over $85k for that project.

Or do you want to see approval letter from the minister of interior in Nigeria allowing us to bring foreigners to Nigeria.....

Wish you all the best

Bros, abeg chill... Since you're a professional (employer of labor) , you can advice him on what to do.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:

Wish you all the best

shut up. Your client only paid 1500, which is even below what I earn in a month. Just shut up. Audio money. You can only deceive the naive and gullible people. 85$k my foot. Show us your account and how much you have spent over the years, not sending just a single 1500 screenshot. It's peanut or 85k. Enyia, gaa noro ani. Even if you have spent 1 million, you mentioned your client, which is not even you, biko get lost. I thought you said you where a top employer on upwork, and you sent a screenshot of freelancer.com. theif
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
OSDD:

Bros, abeg chill... Since you're a professional (employer of labor) , you can advice him on what to do.
employer of labour my foot. He is outsourcing. A client contacts him then he awards to someone else using his account etc

He says he is top employer on upwork, only to show me freelancer.com screenshots grin grin grin grin dey find people to scam
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2021
Now I can see you are truly du*mb, no wonder you came here to ask a du*mb question.

My client paid me $85k for a job, my team scouts on freelancer sites like fiverr, upwork and freelancer.com for people like you to do the job at a very cheap rate which will obviously be fair to you as a freelancer.

So from all you see up in the image I posted you still consider me an employee

How then are you able to communicate with your clients if you lack comprehension skills

TheOldGods:
shut up. Your client only paid 1500, which is even below what I earn in a month. Just shut up. Audio money. You can only deceive the naive and gullible people. 85$k or 85k. Enyia, gaa noro ani
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
Now I can see you are truly du*mb, no wonder you came here to ask a du*mb question.

My client paid me $85k for a job, my team scouts on freelancer sites like fiverr, upwork and freelancer.com for people like you to do the job at a very cheap rate which will obviously be fair to you as a freelancer.

So from all you see up in the image I posted you still consider me an employee

How then are you able to communicate with your clients if you lack comprehension skills

Audio 85k. Bia, respect your old age on this thread. Look at this one, I thought you even have money, so client will even pay you then you look for people who have the skills cause you don't have it. At the end you share the money grin grin grin grin. My dear, yes I freelance and im happy about it 1000% I have a skill, I don't share my money, unless heavy work where my students enter, I command on an average of 5000$-10000$ a month and I take all the profit. All so please chill. I thought you're even the one rich and employing people, never knew you still work under someone else mtcheeew.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheOldGods:
employer of labour my foot. He is outsourcing. A client contacts him then he awards to someone else using his account etc

He says he is top employer on upwork, only to show me freelancer.com screenshots grin grin grin grin dey find people to scam
It is well... Una dey call una self scam grin

This stuff you do (animation). I'd love to learn, I was already learning how to use Videoscribe(2d animation)...

I'd like to know which software you use and where/how I can learn to use it.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
I am really laughing hard at your level of ignorance.

TheOldGods:
Audio 85k. Bia, respect your old age on this thread. Look at this one, I thought you even have money, so client will even pay you then you look for people who have the skills cause you don't have it. At the end you share the money grin grin grin grin. My dear, yes I freelance and im happy about it 1000% I have a skill, I don't share my money, unless heavy work where my students enter, I command on an average of 5000$-10000$ a month and I take all the profit. All so please chill. I thought you're even the one rich and employing people, never knew you still work under someone else mtcheeew.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2021
OSDD:

It is well... Una dey call una self scam grin

This stuff you do (animation). I'd love to learn, I was already learning how to use Videoscribe(2d animation)...

I'd like to know which software you use and where/how I can learn to use it.
video scribe is whiteboard
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Make una chill... The amount of $$$ I dey see ehn... E wan make me cry like this
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:
I am really laughing hard at your level of ignorance.

im laughing at your level of poverty and shallow mindset at your old age grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty is not about riches ooo. You're just generally poor
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheOldGods:
video scribe is whiteboard

Yeah... Stupid me! It's been a while I used it, since son of man no get lappy again
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
OSDD:

Yeah... Stupid me! It's been a while I used it, since son of man no get lappy again
what happened to your laptop?
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
Signs of a defeated kid, got nothing to say again.

Continue your lamentation.

TheOldGods:
im laughing at your level of poverty and shallow mindset at your old age grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poverty is not about riches ooo. You're just generally poor
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2021
TheOldGods:
what happened to your laptop?

The keyboard went AWOL all of a sudden... I wan hustle small so as to fix it
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OSDD(m): 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:

E don do na... Una be bosses
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dialpad:

grin grin grin e pain am..

Get out of my thread.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dialpad: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol .... enjoy

TheOldGods:
grin grin grin e pain am..

Get out of my thread.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Beehorn(f): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2021
U guys should bust me small thing na.let me confirm who has a lot of money. Stop mentioning huge amount of money when u can't even help someone with a token.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by arthurwillia(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2021
Beehorn:
U guys should bust me small thing na.let me confirm who has a lot of money. Stop mentioning huge amount of money when u can't even help someone with a token.
Lol iffa hear one guy has begged TheoldGods do use 1500 oo my guy no gree reply lol
Audio money everywhere
Or not o don’t know sha
advanceDNA:

Dude...do I know u??..first u insult me...now u are here again..

Nna find somewhere siiidown biko
I no get this kind time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Successful Rabbit Farming, Pigery Business / NSE Market Capitalisation Rises By N29bn / I Need A Business Idea I Can Invest 2-5million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.