Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help (3105 Views)

I Have One Acre ,no Job ,help Me With Korope Bus / How To Make Free Money Hourly With VPD App By Just Referral / Please I Need The Sum Of 6000 Naira For My Fees. Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by billynoni(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
More interested in who's helping that 1500 Naira guy... not all these $15/hr, 400k a week, 500k a week or 2005 or 2010 business profile. Question remain, who you epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by naijacreativeha(f): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2021
If you are in Lagos, just teach me am a fast learner, will learn under one week, pay me 3k per hour and I will do the job for you. My number is in my signature
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by azelab: 7:35am On Aug 15, 2021
Please I am available for training to make money on the Internet . Any good Samaritan should kindly please train me on how to make money on the Internet.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2021
naijacreativeha:
If you are in Lagos, just teach me am a fast learner, will learn under one week, pay me 3k per hour and I will do the job for you. My number is in my signature
lol
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 12:07pm On Aug 15, 2021
billynoni:
More interested in who's helping that 1500 Naira guy... not all these $15/hr, 400k a week, 500k a week or 2005 or 2010 business profile. Question remain, who you epp?
you can help him. Are you not a human being?
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by billynoni(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2021
TheOldGods:
I can, I am human being... But I'm not the one who was bragging about 500k a week, even had to open a thread on it.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by blahc007: 6:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
OSDD:
God!! See as rich people dey drag who sabi work pass...
My brother...if u see as the thing de sweet me ehn....
This is the kind of thread I must be in from today onwards....
See how men de drag who Sabi pass...who get pass..one idiot will be somewhere dragging BBnaija....the other one go de sell penis enlargement cream....lubbish

2 Likes

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by truthisgood: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2021
Why must you lie to them,listen my brother in the first place thank God that you are like a good football player and many Teams wants your services so since you can handle the two jobs including other minor,minor ones according to you,my advice to you is this let them know clearly about the new job and their proposal since you are the best for now to them,they may increase or accept the current offer in other to retain you but before that make sure the later is very serious with what they told you.I wish you good luck and God guidance in your decision taking but remove anything lie,lie and lie.Remain blessed.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by uthlaw: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2021
400k a week no fit dash #1500,na audio money abeg....b4 u talk,he go say na poverty mindset....dash d guy 2k make we see!
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2021
truthisgood:
Why must you lie to them,listen my brother in the first place thank God that you are like a good football player and many Teams wants your services so since you can handle the two jobs including other minor,minor ones according to you,my advice to you is this let them know clearly about the new job and their proposal since you are the best for now to them,they may increase or accept the current offer in other to retain you but before that make sure the later is very serious with what they told you.I wish you good luck and God guidance in your decision taking but remove anything lie,lie and lie.Remain blessed.

Thank you so much.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by esthel(f): 8:37pm On Aug 15, 2021
See wahala everywhere cheesy
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by FunnyDude(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2021
Earning in USD is sweet
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by chuxjay(m): 2:02am On Aug 16, 2021
Do you want to travel to the UK? We will guide you on the requirements and procedure. You may be banned if you do not get it right. Give us a call let's put you through to the Queen's Kingdom. 08038347453
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Cipherson(m): 3:11am On Aug 16, 2021
Oppression left right center.
Make una teach us this upwork stuff na.
Na beg I beg oh
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by danchuzzy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cipherson:
Oppression left right center.
Make una teach us this upwork stuff na.
Na beg I beg oh

angry angry angry
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by danchuzzy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dialpad:
Waiting for

Hey big man,

Sent you an email... cry
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Blastedholligan: 9:50am On Aug 17, 2021
TheOldGods:
Mods please this is my life. I need help

Please advise me of any mistake I do now, could hurt me terribly.

I am an animator working for a company on upwork, for those who know upwork, you know how important your jss score is and your rating etc. For those that don't, please search for it.

Now I've been on a contract since 3 months ago for 15$ per hour. Equivalent to 6000naira per hour on 500 exchange rate, after upwork takes their commission of 2$. I do that and still, handle fixed jobs. Recently I got an offer for 25$ per hour which puts me back at 20$ per hour which is 10,000 naira per hour and I will work for 40 hours every week for the next 6 months. Now the problem I am having is, how can I quit this current job, which is going to last till 2022 longer than this other one. I'm interested in the money, not the long term since I'm still getting fixed jobs etc.

I've told them I want to quit but they said they can't lose me and I'm the best creator they have. I don't want to tell them I got another offer, the base in Canada. Please which strong lie can I use or advise me better please. If I just quit my jss will take a hit and it will cost me from getting quality clients in future. I am in a mess of no return.
dude, are you for real?? Okay, If you look at it, there really isnt anything to advice you about cos those guys don't wanna lose you and you aren't even ready to contract the job out cos you trust only yourself which isn't a bad thing; so what do you want us to advice you about? See, there are lots of people out there looking for something to you and you have all these on a plater, why not look for people who are good at what you are doing and have them do these jobs for you, then you can get their work done before submitting to clients?? I am very good at spotting people and I have lots of creatives as friends who are good at what they do, Im also a marketing communications guy. Let's work something up and have you make more money without stressing.

This isn't rocket science man.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Dollywood(m): 9:56am On Aug 17, 2021
TheOldGods:

Bro, i really need your help. I'm open to be your loyal apprentice, i need to learn skills from you, even work under you to earn large, i really want to expand my source of income. I'm not broke, tho. i do make like $60 weekly, not from Upwork or Fiverr. I'm the only one who believes in you. Can you, please drop your email, so i can contact you through it. I'm really humble, sir.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OfficialDJ: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2021
And somehow, guys that are making a killing on upwork never makes all this audio noise I'm seeing here..
Show your earnings till date or shut the hell up...

I've grossed 300k in less than 3 years, and we don't even blow the trumpet..
Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Blastedholligan:
dude, are you for real?? Okay, If you look at it, there really isnt anything to advice you about cos those guys don't wanna lose you and you aren't even ready to contract the job out cos you trust only yourself which isn't a bad thing; so what do you want us to advice you about? See, there are lots of people out there looking for something to you and you have all these on a plater, why not look for people who are good at what you are doing and have them do these jobs for you, then you can get their work done before submitting to clients?? I am very good at spotting people and I have lots of creatives as friends who are good at what they do, Im also a marketing communications guy. Let's work something up and have you make more money without stressing.

This isn't rocket science man.
okay what is your proposal?
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2021
OfficialDJ:
And somehow, guys that are making a killing on upwork never makes all this audio noise I'm seeing here..
Show your earnings till date or shut the hell up...

I've grossed 300k in less than 3 years, and we don't even blow the trumpet..
Kids everywhere
lol. Show your name or don't come here to argue. Not to take screenshot of a random upwork profile. You can delete it as we all did, anyone that joins the forum should have known pictures where all sent at a point but removed later on.you took a screenshot and it is this small and very blurry oga, respect yourself.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by somehow: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Ask them to double your pay to $30/hr or you quit. They may likely negotiate to $25/hr
TheOldGods:

I am an animator working for a company on upwork, for those who know upwork, you know how important your jss score is and your rating etc. For those that don't, please search for it.

Now I've been on a contract since 3 months ago for 15$ per hour. Equivalent to 6000naira per hour on 500 exchange rate, after upwork takes their commission of 2$. I do that and still, handle fixed jobs. Recently I got an offer for 25$ per hour which puts me back at 20$ per hour which is 10,000 naira per hour and I will work for 40 hours every week for the next 6 months. Now the problem I am having is, how can I quit this current job, which is going to last till 2022 longer than this other one. I'm interested in the money, not the long term since I'm still getting fixed jobs etc.

I've told them I want to quit but they said they can't lose me and I'm the best creator they have. I don't want to tell them I got another offer, the base in Canada. Please which strong lie can I use or advise me better please. If I just quit my jss will take a hit and it will cost me from getting quality clients in future. I am in a mess of no return.

1 Like

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OfficialDJ: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2021
TheOldGods:
lol. Show your name or don't come here to argue. Not to take screenshot of a random upwork profile. You can delete it as we all did, anyone that joins the forum should have known pictures where all sent at a point but removed later on.
why the hell should I show my name to a poser like you?

Airheaded. Freelancer wannabe.
Before you come to fight, browse through my exploits on nairaland...
I bully posers like you for a living..
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
OfficialDJ:
why the hell should I show my name to a poser like you?

Airheaded. Freelancer wannabe.
Before you come to fight, browse through my exploits on nairaland...
I bully posers like you for a living..
grin grin ;Dwho be this one grin grin grin

Blurry screenshot taker. So your phone na old Nokia that the screenshot is so blurry shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cruise dey nairaland ooo

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by OfficialDJ: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheOldGods:
grin grin ;Dwho be this one grin grin grin

Blurry screenshot taker. So your phone na old Nokia that the screenshot is so blurry shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cruise dey nairaland ooo

this broke dilapidated marketer thinks he's smart...

Go sell your Ebooks to your family members, not here...

Go knock yourself in the head...

Albino rabbit
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Blastedholligan: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
TheOldGods:
okay. I understand you have several jobs at yoir disposal, I also believe in one way or the other you might be needing a marketing person for some of the brands you work with so that you can tailor your designs according their Target audience. I have a team of friends that are creatives( one is so good in graphics and animations, his IG is VoodooCurations, I have another that is as good in marketing as I am), we can create an agency with this while you vet every deliverable before passing it off to clients. Dude, lets make this happen so you won't feel stress and stuff. What do you think?
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Blastedholligan: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2021
TheOldGods:
look man, even if you don't like what im proposing at least just respond so I'll know you are acknowledging my message then you can tell me why its not sitting well with you. At least for courtesy sake.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Blastedholligan:
look man, even if you don't like what im proposing at least just respond so I'll know you are acknowledging my message then you can tell me why its not sitting well with you. At least for courtesy sake.
oh, I'm sorry I got so busy. I'll get back to you
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
TheOldGods:

bro, pls I'm interested in animation work.
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by TheOldGods: 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Blastedholligan:
okay. I understand you have several jobs at yoir disposal, I also believe in one way or the other you might be needing a marketing person for some of the brands you work with so that you can tailor your designs according their Target audience. I have a team of friends that are creatives( one is so good in graphics and animations, his IG is VoodooCurations, I have another that is as good in marketing as I am), we can create an agency with this while you vet every deliverable before passing it off to clients. Dude, lets make this happen so you won't feel stress and stuff. What do you think?
let's chat on telegram. My number is in my profile

1 Like

Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Blastedholligan: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
TheOldGods:
let's chat on telegram. My number is in my profile
oh! Alright sure thing
Re: How can I quit a 6000 naira hourly job help by Chazb(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Oohh........ Pls bro do the one you have enjoy in it. And you cum dey whine us here upwork. shocked cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rmb/yuan Buying And Selling Made Easy Get In Here / The Best Ziplock Pouches To Buy In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Looking For Indian Basmati Rice 1121 Buyers/importers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.