Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order (2397 Views)

IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order | Nnamdi Kanu Suspends IPOB Sit At / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by FavourIdubor(f): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
IPOB: Why we suspended IPOB sit at home order | Nnamdi Kanu suspends IPOB sit at home order

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3rGV1ShsKI

Please watch like and subscribe for more

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Captain8(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2021
coward toothless bulldog ipob fast suspend the sit at home.......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by colorsofrainbow: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:

You are weeping everywhere leaving heavy droplets of tears on every thread grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Ipob had no choice
The every Monday sit at home would have backfired, Igbo's were already being divided and that would have been the end of ipob.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Captain8(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

You are weeping everywhere leaving heavy droplets of tears on every thread grin
i thought the Igbos said they will never relent untill kalu is released....now why are they suspending it again? abi dem nor love lamidi cownu?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by flamingREED(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomiwakeem:
Ipob had no choice
The every Monday sit at home would have backfired, Igbo's were already being divided and that would have been the end of ipob.

Calm down and say it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by rummmy: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2021
tomiwakeem:
Ipob had no choice

are you the one that divided them?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by OfoIgbo: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:

Buhari was powerless in stopping the SIA.

It was only the Igbos who could stop it and they did.
IPOB only listens to fellow Biafrans.

So if Buhari craves the love of the east, he will have to crawl and beg Igbo Biafrans to ask IPOB to love him.
It is only Biafrans that can issue an order to IPOB and they listen grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
rummmy:
are you the one that divided them?
fact is more than 50% of those who stayed at home did so out of fear from being attacked.
Even the so called accused Fulani herdsmen have not created that kind of fear in peoples mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
flamingREED:

Calm down and say it.
if you force people to stay at home and inflict deadly injuries on anyone who came outside I wonder what you will do when you get Biafra. Only myopic minded people will support them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Captain8(m): 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So if Buhari craves the love of the east, he will have to crawl and beg Igbo Biafrans to ask IPOB to love him.
and they wickedly shunned pleas from poor igbo children for neco most important maths exam........

bingo stop believing nonsenses......ipob is a toothless bulldog that fear police to suspend the locked down...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by OfoIgbo: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
and they wickedly shunned pleas from poor igbo children for neco most important maths exam........

bingo stop believing nonsenses......ipob is a toothless bulldog that fear police to suspend the locked down...

IPOB doesn't respect Edwin Clarke also.

Igbos have issued out an order which is being heeded by ipob

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Captain8(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2021
OfoIgbo:

IPOB doesn't respect Edwin Clarke also.

Igbos have issued out an order which is being heeded by ipob
shut up... ipob is a toothless bulldog that stop locked down for fear of police

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by OfoIgbo: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
Captain8:
shut up... ipob is a toothless bulldog that stop locked down for fear of police

Th SIA will be taking place when Kanu shows up in court again. Let us see how the fear of police will stop it.

Igbos rule.
Noone can cage IPOB except the Igbos themselves. Edwin Clarke can't. Buhari can't. Uzodinma can't

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 15, 2021
.................DID YOU KNOW? ............

that igbos are not biafra and biafrans are not igbo.

igbo is a nation and a tribe on it's own.....

while biafra is a private business own by KANU & sons LTD.... did you really know that?

don't take it too personal... JUST JOKING!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by rummmy: 2:02am On Aug 16, 2021
tomiwakeem:
fact is more than 50% of those who stayed at home did so out of fear from being attacked.
Even the so called accused Fulani herdsmen have not created that kind of fear in peoples mind.
which fact and how did you arrived at that that..
Start your facts by asking any easterner around you his/her opinion towards Biafra.
Almost every igbo man/woman have given up on Nigeria..forget what the few political elites are telling you...
It may be a very difficult task to bring the average igbo man/woman fully back in Nigeria..the worse part is that the majority of those are the youths...I don't know how the future wills look like..this government fast forwarded the whole thing and that was why ipob was able to sale it's message of hope very fast.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
rummmy:
which fact and how did you arrived at that that..
Start your facts by asking any easterner around you his/her opinion towards Biafra.
Almost every igbo man/woman have given up on Nigeria..forget what the few political elites are telling you...
It may be a very difficult task to bring the average igbo man/woman fully back in Nigeria..the worse part is that the majority of those are the youths...I don't know how the future wills look like..this government fast forwarded the whole thing and that was why ipob was able to sale it's message of hope very fast.
message of hope abi message of brainwashing. If they are tired we will know. For now the disease of illiteracy and misinformation is still ravaging the southeast.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by rummmy: 7:43am On Aug 17, 2021
tomiwakeem:
message of hope abi message of brainwashing. If they are tired we will know. For now the disease of illiteracy and misinformation is still ravaging the southeast.
call it whatever you like but I just told you the obvious.
Know sane igbo will opt for Nigeria against Biafra...
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
rummmy:
call it whatever you like but I just told you the obvious.
Know sane igbo will opt for Nigeria against Biafra...
No sane Nigeria will opt for a bad government.
Who is the government? It is me and you
Who are Nigerians?
Who are the people that gave Nigeria a bad name? It is the Igbo's, Yoruba ,Hausa and other minority tribes. With the actions of their governors, representatives etc made Nigeria what it is today so stop acting like cowards ,we must all come together to face this monster that we created.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by rummmy: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
tomiwakeem:
No sane Nigeria will opt for a bad government.
Who is the government? It is me and you
Who are Nigerians?
Who are the people that gave Nigeria a bad name? It is the Igbo's, Yoruba ,Hausa and other minority tribes. With the actions of their governors, representatives etc made Nigeria what it is today so stop acting like cowards ,we must all come together to face this monster that we created.
when we complain ,they will kill us,call us names.
Believing that the government is me and you is as good as believing that the Nigerian youths are the leaders of Nigeria tomorrow.
Oga park well,the government are the hausas,fulanis and some Yorubas.
Come to my state,zone ..there is almost no federal presence..so how are we the government?
Count us out,we are tired of Nigeria.
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Christistruth00: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who cares about your Stupid Sit at home Order?

Use the monthly Contributions you collect to feed your People!

Buhari will not be there forever

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by vedaxcool(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
The dummies you sent to enforce the order are they aware of your suspension.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2021
rummmy:
when we complain ,they will kill us,call us names.
Believing that the government is me and you is as good as believing that the Nigerian youths are the leaders of Nigeria tomorrow.
Oga park well,the government are the hausas,fulanis and some Yorubas.
Come to my state,zone ..there is almost no federal presence..so how are we the government?
Count us out,we are tired of Nigeria.
bros go back and hold your state governors,local govt chairmen, councilors etc to account first before jumping to hold the fg. The only people that complain in Nigeria are the people that have not gotten the opportunity.
If someone like you gets the opportunity like them you would do worse.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by rummmy: 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
tomiwakeem:
bros go back and hold your state governors,local govt chairmen, councilors etc to account first before jumping to hold the fg. The only people that complain in Nigeria are the people that have not gotten the opportunity.
If someone like you gets the opportunity like them you would do worse.
so said a Nigerian with a currupt Nigerian mentality.
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by tomiwakeem: 7:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
rummmy:
so said a Nigerian with a currupt Nigerian mentality.
so says a self righteous pretentious nigerian

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by rummmy: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
tomiwakeem:
so says a self righteous pretentious nigerian
am I a Nigerian?
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Sunday2021: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

how can you give what you don't have? The igbos have no love in their dictionary, even among themselves. How then are you expecting ipob to love buhari.
Whether they like him or not buhari will be chilling while ipob terrorists are dieing in prison.
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by OPPPS: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2021
Hungry don wire their brains
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by OfoIgbo: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
how can you give what you don't have? The igbos have no love in their dictionary, even among themselves. How then are you expecting ipob to love buhari.
Whether they like him or not buhari will be chilling while ipob terrorists are dieing in prison.

As you write, ESN is still sending Buhari's Fulani terrorists to God for immediate judgement.

After 2023, Fulanis will have a very hazy future. Now this gladdens my heart grin
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by Sunday2021: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

As you write, ESN is still sending Buhari's Fulani terrorists to God for immediate judgement.

After 2023, Fulanis will have a very hazy future. Now this gladdens my heart grin
hahahaha! But I did not see Fulani crying to UN, U S, FIFA, etc. Only terrorists are crying of genocide.
Re: IPOB: Why We Suspended IPOB Sit At Home Order by OfoIgbo: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2021
Sunday2021:
hahahaha! But I did not see Fulani crying to UN, U S, FIFA, etc. Only terrorists are crying of genocide.

You're right,. MACBAN terrorists are crying that ESN is decimating their terrorists in eastern forests

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Senator Dr Victor C. Umeh, Kss, Ksji, Ofr. (ohamadike) / Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu / I'm Impressed By The Current Igbo Political Strategy, If We Lose We Lose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.