Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu (2395 Views)

Wike: Abaribe Lacks Integrity, Dumped PDP 3 Days After Collecting Money From Us / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / See APC Receipt For 2023 Nomination Form After Collecting N100M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:10am On Apr 07, 2022
A Nairalander who goes by the moniker "Tinubuadvocate" is planning to evacuate his family away from Nigeria if Tinubu becomes president.
This Tinubuadvocate is part of Tinubu's online urchins that are always shouting on your mandate we stand.
After imposing Tinubu on Nigerians, this urchins have a plan b to JAPPA out of Nigeria to seek greener pastures in Canada.
Nigerians shine your eyes.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Karlovych: 5:12am On Apr 07, 2022
grin At least the vulture griller had faith in the dullard till the end despite the suffering unleashed on him by his daddy.

This one hasn't even begun and he is already making plans to flee from the country with his family.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:14am On Apr 07, 2022

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:17am On Apr 07, 2022
Karlovych:
grin At least the vulture griller had faith in the dullard till the end despite the suffering unleashed on him by his daddy.

This one hasn't even begun and he is already making plans to flee from the country with his family.
Manna the vulture griller and rotten suya seller is regretting his actions where ever he is now.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:27am On Apr 07, 2022
God will continue to punish and disgrace this BMC and Tinubu urchins who have sold their soul to the crumbs that falls off their master's table at the detriment of Nigeria.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:34am On Apr 07, 2022
cool

In all honesty when other races call a black man subhuman I don't blame them, one bit

A guy decided to support a candidate, a political platform on his personal social media and internet space..

Next thing a black man with dark soul.. calls God to punish someone that has different political opinion from him, he calls voting of choice candidate imposition, he calls a stranger an Urchin for absolutely no reason

Well ... I am a Nigerian citizen, with full right to vote and be voted for, with Constitutional right of freedom of speech..

After deep soul searching and checking every available candidate out I am glad to cast my vote for HE Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu, Asiwaju of Lagos, the Architect and Master planner of modern Lagos

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Formularcr7: 5:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Digging
Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:40am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

In all honesty when other races call a black man subhuman I don't blame them, one bit

A guy decided to support a candidate, a political platform on his personal social media and internet space..

Next thing a black man with dark soul.. calls God to punish someone that has different political opinion from him, he calls voting of choice candidate imposition, he calls a stranger an Urchin for absolutely no reason

Keep quiet! You're calling for Nigerians to vote for Tinubu for better life and prosperity while also planning on relocating your family abroad for greener pastures. If this is not stupidity and the highest level of deceit then what is it?

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 5:42am On Apr 07, 2022
You thought you will thread like you did last week? You know what I'm not blame you anymore because the moderators that supposed to bann you have gone silent.
ThEGodFaThEr129:
A Nairalander who goes by the moniker "Tinubuadvocate" is planning to evacuate his family away from Nigeria if Tinubu becomes president.
This Tinubuadvocate is part of Tinubu's online urchins that are always shouting on your mandate we stand.
After imposing Tinubu on Nigerians, this urchins have a plan b to JAPPA out of Nigeria to seek greener pastures in Canada.
Nigerians shine your eyes.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by mighty2: 5:42am On Apr 07, 2022
God bless Tinubu
May his haters know no peace
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Owode1: 5:43am On Apr 07, 2022
Some of them have arrived already!

They're somewhere above me.....

From the way they write, it's clear they have NOTHING upstairs!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:44am On Apr 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Keep quiet! You're calling for Nigerians to vote for Tinubu for better life and prosperity while also planning on relocating your family abroad for greener pastures. If this is not stupidity and the highest level of deceit then what is it?

Shut up and focus on your own life so that your children don't also wake up 5:am to envy other people making travel arrangements for their families

And who told you ignorant young lad that relocating abroad is only to seek greener pastures?!

All of my siblings and their families are abroad and I am a resident card holder of another country and we didn't relocate for greener pastures we did because we love the adventure

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:45am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You thought you will thread like you did last week? You know what I'm not blame you anymore because the moderators that supposed to bann you have gone silent.
Ban me for what? Exposing you? I don't get it. How can you be shouting on your mandate we stand and also surreptitiously planning on relocating with your family to Canada to seek greener pastures? Why don't you stay here and also enjoy Tinubu's economic agenda.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by dizon: 5:46am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Well ... I am a Nigerian citizen, with full right to vote and be voted for, with Constitutional right of freedom of speech..

After deep soul searching and checking every available candidate out I am glad to cast my vote for Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu, Asiwaju of Lagos, the Architect and Master planner of modern Lagos

Why is he running away with his family? The same tinubuadvocate has been supporting Buhari for eight years so if he believes the country is heading in the right direction and Tinubu is coming to consolidate it then why run from your homeland? With your entire family for that matter. It's obvious he's the one with the dark soul who wants his fellow country men to be afflicted with a calamity that he himself doesn't want to experience with his family.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:49am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Shut up and focus on your own life so that your children don't also wake up 5:am to envy other people making travel arrangements for their families

And who told you ignorant young bitter lad that relocating abroad is only to seek greener pastures?!

All of my siblings and their families are abroad and I am a resident card holder of another country and we didn't relocate for greener pastures we did because we love the adventure

Liar! Your family relocated because adventure and not to seek greener pastures. You're just deceiving yourself.
Pathetic miscreant and Tinubu urchin like you. We are going to expose you all one after the other.

16 Likes

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Owode1: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2022
Any one person who contributed in bringing the disaster called Buhari should NEVER be given a chance at leadership, not to even talk of The Presidency.

To do what exactly? I guess to continue with the destruction of what is left of the country?

That year they be like; Buhari will handle security while Osivanjo handles economy!

Where are we today?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2022
dizon:

Why is he running away with his family? The same tinubuadvocate has been supporting Buhari for eight years so if he believes the country is heading in the right direction and Tinubu is coming to consolidate it then why run from your homeland? With your entire family for that matter.

Shiek Maktoum of UAE and paramount ruler of Dubai Emirate, has most of his family living in United Kingdom where he spent most of his formative years

Only few people still see relocation as running away, escaping poverty or seeking greener pastures... Others see it as adventure

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 5:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubu is next Nigeria president the early you know this the earlier you make peace with your ancestor. Relocating or not relocating Ahmed is our president.

I believe that Tinubu will change things and turned things around for better... Nigerians need Tinubu than Tinubu need Nigerians .
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Ban me for what? Exposing you? I don't get it. How can you be shouting on your mandate we stand and also surreptitiously planning on relocating with your family to Canada to seek greener pastures? Why don't you stay here and also enjoy Tinubu's economic agenda.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:51am On Apr 07, 2022
Owode1:
Any one person who contributed in bringing the disaster called Buhari should NEVER be given a chance at leadership, not to even talk of The Presidency.

To do what exactly? I guess to continue with the destruction of what is left of the country?

That year they be like; Buhari will handle security while Osivanjo handles economy!

Where are we today?
God bless you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Mooh247: 5:53am On Apr 07, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr129:

Liar! Your family relocated because adventure and not to seek greener pastures. You're just deceiving yourself.
Pathetic miscreant and Tinubu urchin like you. We are going to expose you all one after the other.

Like I the guy above rightly said

Seun and Mynd44 are the ones that give you freedom to call others "Pathetic Miscreants "or "Urchins " without penalising you for provocative behaviour and insults to strangers that don't even know you exist.. and you can't even look eye ball to eye ball
Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 5:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is next Nigeria president the early you know this the earlier you make peace with your ancestor. Relocating or not relocating Ahmed is our president.

I believe that Tinubu will change things and turned things around for better... Nigerians need Tinubu than Tinubu need Nigerians .
Stop deceiving yourself. You think we don't know where you're hustling at Onipanu.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 5:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

After deep soul searching and checking every available candidate out I am glad to cast my vote for HE Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of Borgu, Asiwaju of Lagos, the Architect and Master planner of modern Lagos

You have the darkest soul for collecting money to bring more misfortune to this country in 2023.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by Mooh247: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2022
AntiBMC:

You have the darkest soul for collecting money to bring more misfortune to this country in 2023.

And what should happen to your life if I never collected any dime as you accused me?!

Don't use lies and deceit to bring Ramadan curse on your own head

Desist from telling lies and attacking others for having different opinion for your own good

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by dizon: 6:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Shiek Maktoum of UAE and paramount ruler of Dubai Emirate, has most of his family living in United Kingdom where he spent most of his formative years

Only few people still see relocation as running away, escaping poverty or seeking greener pastures... Others see it as adventure

Lol, Adventure is not what will make you relocate with your entire family from a place that you claim things are going well to go and face uncertainty. The sheik you mentioned is filthy rich so he can afford to go on any adventure he wants at anytime. I'm a family man myself and I know the implications of uprooting my entire family from where they are supposed to be comfortable to a foreign country. Stop fooling yourself, you know deep down in your heart that the guy is doing what we call "japa" here in Nigeria and it's because he is looking for a greener pasture.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 6:01am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Why are you planning to relocate at all, since you have a lot of faith in Tinubu to change things?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:03am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

Like I the guy above rightly said

Seun and Mynd44 are the ones that give you freedom to call others "Pathetic Miscreants "or "Urchins " without penalising you for provocative behaviour and insults to strangers that don't even know you exist.. and you can't even look eye ball to eye ball
So busting Tinubu urchins mischievous ways is now insult?
Continue deceiving yourselves and shouting on your mandate we stand upandan like people suffering from diarrhoea of the mouth . E go reach all of una households.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2022
mighty2:
God bless Tinubu
May his haters know no peace
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
Stand gidigba? In Nigeria or Namibia where you are also planning to JAPPA after elections?

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by AntiBMC(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Mooh247:

And what should happen to your life if I never collected any dime as you accused me?!

Don't use lies and deceit to bring Ramadan curse on your own head

Desist from telling lies and attacking others for having different opinion for your own good

If you made Tinubu ur choice without any incentives..... Then you are like someone who is walking onto the path of a speeding trailer. You are worse than the people who collected money from Tinubu ... because at least, those ones can justify their actions. You on the other hand, ought to be rushed to Yaba Left with immediate alacrity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by dizon: 6:07am On Apr 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Tinubu will turn things around for the better?? But you've been telling us for the past eight years that Buhari is doing well so why do you need Tinubu to come turn things around? And if you believe good things are coming with Tinubu then why are you running away? Who will see better thing coming his way and decide to run away from it?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:09am On Apr 07, 2022
dizon:

Tinubu will turn things around for the better?? But you've been telling us for the past eight years that Buhari is doing well so why do you need Tinubu to come turn things around? And if you believe good things are coming with Tinubu then why are you running away? Who will see better thing coming his way and decide to run away from it?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Planning To Run Away After Collecting Money From Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr129: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2022
AntiBMC:

If you made Tinubu ur choice without any incentives..... Then you are like someone who is walking onto the path of a speeding trailer. You are worse than the people who collected money from Tinubu ... because at least, those ones can justify their actions. You on the other hand, ought to be rushed to Yaba Left with immediate alacrity.
Comrade, speak out!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Don't Have Any Anointed Candidate For 2023"- Buhari / Stop Calling Him Tinubu. Here's His Name / Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.