Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) (302 Views)

Amazing Benefits Of Groundnut Water For Men And Women / An 8 Years Shares What Cancer Means To Him. / Actress Motilola Adekunle Shares Story About Lady Who Turned Snake In Iliorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) by Hackportal(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
A man who has reportedly not taken water for 20 years has shared a tale of the series of events that led to his decision.

Sharing his story to Afrimax captured on Theinfong.com, the man who wears dreadlocks revealed that he was sent to jail for a crime he did not commit and he decided to join the ‘rastafari’ religion and stop drinking water.

He said;

I have spent 20 years without drinking a drop of water and I am willing to spend more. Since 20 years now, I haven’t drank water.

I will tell you why. I am a father of four children. I was a very good man with so much love to give. But it all started years ago when I was a rich man in the society. Everybody loved me and I haven’t turned into a “rastafari” yet.

I used to take water then just like everyone else. But one day, I got visitors that ruined my life completely. They are the reason I am like this today. They came to me early in the morning and we talked and laughed just like others do. One of the men had an envelope that had documents inside and he forgot it in his house………

He further narrated that police men later stormed his house and they found the envelope and arrested him. It was revealed that the envelope contained documents of a car which was stolen.

He spent years in prison and during his stay in prison, he found out that human beings have become so cruel and wicked. He decided to join the rastafari religion and stop taking water.

Watch video below...
https://loadedpulse.com/man-who-has-not-taken-water-for-20-years-shares-story-video/

Re: Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) by Tony3245(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Wonders shall never end
Re: Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) by Plomo: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2021
Lol bollocks!

You haven’t drank water but you cook your food with water.

Ded.
Re: Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) by habsydiamond(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2021
At first I thought it's water that caused his predicament.. Fela don talk am.. Omi o lo ta.. If u no drink am.. If u use am bath nko.. U still use am... Even if u no use if rain touch u na still same.
Re: Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) by Samfloxin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Prison don scatter this man brain setting
Re: Man Who Has Not Taken Water For 20 Years Shares Story (VIDEO) by unclemaths(m): 5:53pm On Aug 14, 2021
I don't envy him.

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Silver Crest Blender / Masked Gunmen Abduct Air Vice Marshal Smith In Lagos / Red Cross Distributes Relief Items To Flood Victims In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.