Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen (3285 Views)

My Gionee S10 Lite Calibration Just Cracked With The Calibration! / OPPO F11 Pro For Sale (New but Box Opened) / Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello, I have a brand new Samsung galaxy s10 plus for sale. The phone is not up to two months old. It just fell down from my hand and the screen break. I'm just giving it away for 50, 000.The person buying it will enjoy it very well. Neat and spotless. Interested buyer should contact. 0.8.13.2.9.7.9.7.8.9

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Soffyh(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Tor, omoh I pay condolences oo I know how painful it is
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
Father4all:
Hello, I have a brand new Samsung galaxy s10 plus for sale. The phone is not up to two months old. It just fell down from my hand and the screen break. I'm just giving it away for 50, 000.The person buying it will enjoy it very well. Neat and spotless. Interested buyer should contact. 0.8.13.2.9.7.9.7.8.9
please post pictures , s
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by silibaba: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2021
Father4all:

you called two-months old phone brand new grin

you are just giving it away, do you know the cost of the screen. ogbeni, na screen be phone for your information.

the person will enjoy it, why not you repair it and continue enjoying it?

goodluck to the buyer cool

15 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2021
silibaba:

you called two-months old phone brand new grin

you are just giving it away, do you know the cost of the screen. ogbeni, na screen be phone for your information.

the person will enjoy it, why not you repair it and continue enjoying it?

goodluck to the buyer cool
Oga get away from my sight. I don't deal with nuisance like you. Do you know what it takes to buy a phone for 200,000? For your information Samsung is not for riff raff like you. The person that will buy it is the person that knows value of Samsung galaxy phones. "by the way" Samsung isn't for poor people. Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Auskyd(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
Father4all:
Oga get away from my sight. I don't deal with nuisance like you. Do you know what it takes to buy a phone for 200,000? For your information Samsung is not for riff raff like you. The person that will buy it is the person that knows value of Samsung galaxy phones. "by the way" Samsung isn't for poor people. Rubbish

Well said. The guy na better nuisance. Jump on person thread with Tecno dey yarn bants.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by manuel4real(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
Does anyone know the price for replacing the screen
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Auskyd(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2021
manuel4real:
Does anyone know the price for replacing the screen
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by silibaba: 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2021
Father4all:
dear scumbag, i don't use over hype phones like Samsung. i use Oppo Find X3 Pro. Get that into your skull rich fool. grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by slimjohn2k5: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Do u mean the screen no longer display?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Slizzords: 1:50am On Aug 15, 2021
Father4all:
Ode father they are correcting you for something you still get mouth to dey talk. You sound like you are doing them a favour by selling Samsung S10 plus with bad screen for 50k. Before you spill gibberish i use an iPhone 13promax grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by iamoyindamola(m): 5:18am On Aug 15, 2021
Father4all:
Is the screen still working?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Gazzy88(m): 5:30am On Aug 15, 2021
I'm interested if the screen still working besides the crack.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by greenguy: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2021
25k? How much you go sell last?

Father4all:

Phone that you have used for 2months is that one new? 1week sef is old second hand plus it is a Samsung with a BROKEN screen. Habaa! You dey call person wey wan help your life nuisance, oya go and enjoy your phone na.

My offer is still open sha.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by OyeozorRodney(m): 8:05am On Aug 15, 2021
Father4all:
Is the screen working sir?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 9:05am On Aug 15, 2021
greenguy:

Phone that you have used for 2months is that one new? 1week sef is old second hand plus it is a Samsung with a BROKEN screen. Habaa! You dey call person wey wan help your life nuisance, oya go and enjoy your phone na.

My offer is still open sha.I can feed your whole useless family. Can your miserable family ever use Samsung phones? Can they buy phone 200k? Thunder fire your generation

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2021
greenguy:

My offer is still open sha.thunder fire you. Can you buy phone 200k? Poverty kill you

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2021
Slizzords:
Ode father they are correcting you for something you still get mouth to dey talk. You sound like you are doing them a favour by selling Samsung S10 plus with bad screen for 50k. Before you spill gibberish i use an iPhone 13promax grin grin
God puni. Sh you. Where is the I phone? If they sell all you families they can't afford Samsung phones. Bas. Tard
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2021
silibaba:
dear scumbag, i don't use over hype phones like Samsung. i use Oppo Find X3 Pro. Get that into your skull rich fool. grin
no wonder you can talk u are one of those idi. Ots that people are dashing phones. Samsung isn't for poverty people.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2021
greenguy:

Thun.
My offer is still open sha.thun.der fire your generation. Poverty will ki. ll you. Bas. Tard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by samsegs(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Na market una dey sell or na fight una dey fight... Cos I'm confused o...

11 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 10:18am On Aug 15, 2021
greenguy:

My offer is still open sha.pov.erty ki.ll u. Bas.tard

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On Aug 15, 2021
Gbas gbos everywhere ontop Fone sale. grin

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by greenguy: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2021
Father4all:

I can feed your whole useless family. Can your miserable family ever use Samsung phones? Can they buy phone 200k? Thunder fire your generation

Can you buy phone 200k? Poverty kill you

thun.der fire your generation. Poverty will ki. ll you. Bas. Tard

pov.erty ki.ll u. Bas.tard

You'll remain miserable for a very long time if you feel on top of the world because you want to sell a N200k that I'm sure you don't even own. Common N200k phone? I laugh at your mediocrity. You're hopeless. Tueh!

I'm sure you're one of those who snatch phones at Railway Crossing �
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by sunshineV(f): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2021
na monday night raw be disgrin

6 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Bayaar02(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2021
Fools!

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by sureteeboy(m): 11:33am On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
na monday night raw be disgrin
The thing weak me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by TheOldGods: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
but op, this screen costs more than 100k plus,you stand a risk of getting a phone damaged once it is open. Just dash out the phone, since you have money.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by dawncorhneil: 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
just passing lalasticlala are you there?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
A sane seller don't abuse people up and down...

It's better to ignore than fight.

Some people still have a lot to learn

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Auskyd(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:
A sane seller don't abuse people up and down...

It's better to ignore than fight.

Some people still have a lot to learn

So he should take insults lying down because he wants to sell something abi?

You sef join for the mumu we dey drag here since.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Robisky001(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Una for tell us say nh banter una wan throw na. OP, the truth be say no matter the amount you buy a new Samsung phone the phone nor get second value like iPhone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incredible! BlackBerry Phone Found And Returned / End Time Phones: Iphone 7 Join Samsung Note 7 In Exploding (photos) / Do You Want The Latest Freedom Settings Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.