Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen (3287 Views)

My Gionee S10 Lite Calibration Just Cracked With The Calibration! / OPPO F11 Pro For Sale (New but Box Opened) / Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2021
Auskyd:

So he should take insults lying down because he wants to sell something abi?

You sef join for the mumu we dey drag here since.

I don't have anything to say as this shows the true you...

Have a good day
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Auskyd(m): 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2021
Oyinlomobambam:

I don't have anything to say as this shows the true you...

Have a good day

Don't worry, the day has been good so far. Don't need you to wish for it to be so. No need to say anything in the first place if there was nothing to say.

You dey form level on top phone market lmfao

Just waste energy dey type.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by iammolahs(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2021
since we get rich guys here,let someone show me love na. 2118764713 zenith s.y
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by slimjohn2k5: 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Y is the seller dodging the question of if the screen is still working like bullet.
Some people are willing to buy if the screen still work.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2021
greenguy:

You'll remain miserable for a very long time if you feel on top of the world because you want to sell a N200k that I'm sure you don't even own. Common N200k phone? I laugh at your mediocrity. You're hopeless. Tueh!

I'm sure you're one of those who snatch phones at Railway Crossing �
useless people who are still eating their parents food are not hard to discover. Bas. Tard. Chi.ld
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Deicide: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Y is the seller dodging the question of if the screen is still working like bullet.
Some people are willing to buy if the screen still work.
I wonder o. That's what am actually looking for
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by VillageBus(m): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2021
Father4all:
Hello, I have a brand new Samsung galaxy s10 plus for sale. The phone is not up to two months old. It just fell down from my hand and the screen break. I'm just giving it away for 50, 000.The person buying it will enjoy it very well. Neat and spotless. Interested buyer should contact. 0.8.13.2.9.7.9.7.8.9
How big is the crack?
Does it respond to touch?, The screen done start ink?

And u fit upload a pic of the phone when on!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Lanretoye(m): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Me i don carry my igo orobo,anybody near me ehn...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Brand New But Just Cracked Screen by Father4all: 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
VillageBus:
How big is the crack?
Does it respond to touch?, The screen done start ink?

And u fit upload a pic of the phonGonee when on!
GONE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want The Latest Freedom Settings Yes Or No? / All-in-one Solution For Iphone X, Iphone 8/8 Plus And More / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale At A Cheaper Price(Price Reduced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.