Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? (863 Views)

What Kind Of Supply Business Can I Start With #50,000? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Endsars007: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Please help a brother by suggesting investment I could invest #3M im

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by iamtardey: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2021
Pito cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Freestainworld(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Play lotto grin
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Endsars007: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2021
iamtardey:
Pito cheesy

This is a serious matter.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by iamtardey: 7:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
Is pito not a serious something?
Endsars007:

This is a serious matter.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by STEVOMAX: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2021
Investing such money shouldn't be on a Quick Rich Scheme else you might end up regretting your actions. there are various businesses you can invest in, but your personality, expected turnover and expected duration of returns is dependent on what to go into...
Meanwhile, here are a few ideas you can consider...

i. You can invest in a tech start-up and be entitle to equity - Nigeria tech space is Evolving ! I and my team is currently on one of such,, to be launched soon... and currently looking for investors...

ii. Open an I.T gadgets sales & repair centre or an IT Institute in a less develop areas.. hire technicians and sales rep accountant to handle all documentations.

iii. Despite POS being rampant, its still a way of making a quick money from your investment... you can mount POS centres in different strategic locations.

iv. LOANS - for quick returns, you can get an loan app, structured in a way that you won't run lost, possibly a fix duration loan with a fixed amount for salary earners . . . with auto debit feature...

v. Alot of people are watching video content these days, you can open a youtube channel, and hire a digital marketing to bombard everywhere with your content

vi. FOOD - You can open fancy fast food kiosk at different locations ...

vii. Commodity supplies, like Food Items, Building Materials or Agro-allied

viii. Better still, buy or lease agric lands and go into farming i.e maize farming, plaintain/banana or food processing!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Endsars007: 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2021
STEVOMAX:
Investing such money shouldn't be on a Quick Rich Scheme else you might end up regretting your actions. there are various businesses you can invest in, but your personality, expected turnover and expected duration of returns is dependent on what to go into...
Meanwhile, here are a few ideas you can consider...

i. You can invest in a tech start-up and be entitle to equity - Nigeria tech space is Evolving ! I and my team is currently on one of such,, to be launched soon... and currently looking for investors...

ii. Open an I.T gadgets sales & repair centre or an IT Institute in a less develop areas.. hire technicians and sales rep accountant to handle all documentations.

iii. Despite POS being rampant, its still a way of making a quick money from your investment... you can mount POS centres in different strategic locations.

iv. LOANS - for quick returns, you can get an loan app, structured in a way that you won't run lost, possibly a fix duration loan with a fixed amount for salary earners . . . with auto debit feature...

v. Alot of people are watching video content these days, you can open a youtube channel, and hire a digital marketing to bombard everywhere with your content

vi. FOOD - You can open fancy fast food kiosk at different locations ...

vii. Commodity supplies, like Food Items, Building Materials or Agro-allied

viii. Better still, buy or lease agric lands and go into farming i.e maize farming, plaintain/banana or food processing!

Thanks, I really appreciate your contribution but all the suggestions will affect my practice of law

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by ejire042(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2021
ok

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Skillsnigeria: 1:25am On Aug 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Endsars007: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2021
ejire042:
I really don't know if I should post this here.
But there is no harm in trying
I have likewise created a thread for it
I am not a scammer. I am totally legit.
I will delete this if I realise you are not interested.

I have a very sure business right now that I'm privy of. It's not complicared. No magomago.

I sell cars(you can check my profile)

There is a friend I know. We are in the same church. They bring cars from Canada with goods. I help in selling the cars.

There are three cars that have been parked for over a year right in their compound.
Due to long parking, rust has developed in the some.

They want to sell off.
I am in charge

The price is a giveaway.

after repairs one might be making close to 3 million on the three cars. and I'm just trying to be modest in my sale.

if you think you want to know more. kindly reply.

Or else just say no. so I can delete this post.

I'm not interested in that sir, thanks for the offer
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Endsars007: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2021
iamtardey:
Is pito not a serious something?

What's pito?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Elliot2(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2021
Endsars007:

I'm not interested in that sir, thanks for the offer
You can check my profile and confirm my thread I opened about this matter. I understand that this my idea is not really one investment idea you asked for. But there is no harm in trying this. I promise you, you won't regret.
The thing is, my family is in need of a sponsor for our land court case. We are in great debt of 2million naira already and so we need someone to lighten up the burden. And in return, we are ready to write an agreement which will be binding on us. We are ready to give out a percentage and also an agreed plots of land to anyone willing to sponsor and offset the bill. God willing, we have already won the case. The very forces working against us have been defeated. The professor who swore to deal with us has died, including his very wicked son. They are no more. Even the state government those two men brought into the case in order to frustrate us has withdrawn from the case. So, you have nothing to fear now.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by FuckEveryday: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2021
Elliot2:
You can check my profile and confirm my thread I opened about this matter. I understand that this my idea is not really one investment idea you asked for. But there is no harm in trying this. I promise you, you won't regret.
The thing is, my family is in need of a sponsor for our land court case. We are in great debt of 2million naira already and so we need someone to lighten up the burden. And in return, we are ready to write an agreement which will be binding on us. We are ready to give out a percentage and also an agreed plots of land to anyone willing to sponsor and offset the bill. God willing, we have already won the case. The very forces working against us have been defeated. The professor who swore to deal with us has died, including his very wicked son. They are no more. Even the state government those two men brought into the case in order to frustrate us has withdrawn from the case. So, you have nothing to fear now.
As a business man, let agreement be agreement.

You said in your first post if he's not interested in your idea you'll delete the post immediately. He has acknowledged his displeasure but instead of deleting the post, you added a new one which will make him even more uninterested in whatever you have to offer.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Elliot2(m): 9:16am On Aug 15, 2021
FuckEveryday:

As a business man, let agreement be agreement.

You said in your first post if he's not interested in your idea you'll delete the post immediately. He has acknowledged his displeasure but instead of deleting the post, you added a new one which will make him even more uninterested in whatever you have to offer.
I am sorry, you are mistaking me for another. I didn't make any proposal beside the one I did. That moniker is not mine.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by Thbresponse: 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
An advice will be to invest only about =N1.5m of the amount, save =N=1m for important expenditures and use =N=500,000 for any other spending.
The =N=1.5m investment will be setup into 4 different portfolios :
1.) =N=550,000should go into agriculture, specifically Grass cutter, catfish or piggery farming, any of which I have the links to startup. Profit is at =N=500,000 every 5 months.
2.) =N=225,000/$500 into buying of gift cards (Amazon,iTunes,Steam,Walmart) from cheaper vendor sellers to sell back at higher rate, I have both links to vendors and those who buy at higher rate, it's quite also profitable, you can make up to 100% profit daily.
3.) =N=225,000/$500 into cryptocurrency trade, (up to =N=40,000/$80 gain daily)
4.) =N=225,000/$500 into binary trading (around =N=45,000 /$100 gain per 7 days)
If you are interested contact me on WhatsApp +2348097908818 or Call/Text+2348067344821 for more details. You are not giving anything to me apart from a service charge which negotiable.
Hoping for the best outcome.
Regards.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by VlamesIffect(f): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2021
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Invest #3m In? by VlamesIffect(f): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2021
Endsars007:
Please help a brother by suggesting investment I could invest #3M im

Boss, let's talk about having a portfolio for you. Diversification is key, what & what is your plan or the kind of realistic returns you want. Low downside & good upside.

If interested, how do we talk.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Forex Trading / How To Receive Money From Ghana. Instantly. / Why Usdt Arbitrage Bureaucracy (UAB) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.