Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? (508 Views)

Why Are Some Men Not Faithful To Their Woman? / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by HUSTLER001: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
I've always pondered about why a man would have to test-run the woman he wants to marry by impregnating her before performing marriage right. Can we deduce that procreation is the major factor in marriage or am I just exaggerating? Well,my opinion is that a man that truly wants to get hooked to the love of his life should atleast,spare her the embarrassment of hiding her belly bump when posing to take a pre-marital pic.
Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by Goldbw122(m): 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2021
To be able to seperate the woman from the women

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by SportsHD: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Why would you test run a car before purchase? Your guess is right as mine.

And yeah, procreation is the major factor in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by janed0e: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2021
Sometimes to know if she capable of getting pregnant.
Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by Iyasaburi: 8:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
What type of question be this na?

Why do you taste Garri or Suya before buying?

My brother it for security purpose o. You never hear about bad market before abi.
Or you want to become a prayer warrior.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by Zoly: 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2021
Hello everyone....
This number has be investigated and also confirmed to be use by a scammer on Nairaland; 09121293228.
Beware, IGNORE every comment made by this person.
The scammer's Nairaland moniker is pakiwe33...
Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by SUPERPACK: 8:42pm On Aug 14, 2021
They do it for no good reason at all. If it is to to know whether she can get pregnant or not, I have seen a couple that did their wedding after the lady became pregnant, she had a miscarriage and lost the baby. She is yet to take in again for 10 years now. Some will say to taste the engine, garri etc before buying, I wonder why same people go to shoprite to buy garri, rice and beans without tasting them. We have also seen couples losing all their children to an accident and never birthing another again. Be contented with what you have children don't make marriage a happy place, they are just an addition and if they come we celebrate it, if not enjoy your wife. Aftersll in US and other developed countries couples now agree never to have any kids in their union and leave happily ever after.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by Areola14(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2021
The reasons are many oo! Even churches will tell both couple to go for medical checkup before marriage... Christians suffer more because the religion doesn't permit polygamy.. ladies knows they cannot conceive and go ahead and marry. The man will be moving from mountain to mountain praying for the wife to conceive... This laws has caused many issues in the church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Impregnate Their Woman Before Marrying Them? by SUPERPACK: 9:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
Areola14:
The reasons are many oo! Even churches will tell both couple to go for medical checkup before marriage... Christians suffer more because the religion doesn't permit polygamy.. ladies knows they cannot conceive and go ahead and marry. The man will be moving from mountain to mountain praying for the wife to conceive... This laws has caused many issues in the church.
What if the man is the one that is infertile? Or do you think childbirth is solely for the woman?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers On Girl Love//self Confidence//self Esteem / PLEASE Follow Me On IG� / See Why We Love and cant stay away from Nigeria Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.