Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) (642 Views)

How To Pick The Perfect Paint Color For Your Living Room? | FIGMENT PATTERNS / Professional Paint Producer: I Produce And Sell All Types Of Paint / Professional Paint Producer: I Produce And Sell All Types Of Paint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) by scintillation: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2021
It is a one thing to produce paint, but different thing to get the desired/ requested color. In coating industry, paint / painting has a color chart which is used to get the needed color.
Hence, you can learn how to produce these colors by watching the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erW7726udLQ
Re: Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) by onoms4luv(m): 7:33am On Aug 15, 2021
Please, I just needed one thing from you, how is the painting business.

I want to start one but no idea at all.
Re: Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) by scintillation: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2021
onoms4luv:
Please, I just needed one thing from you, how is the painting business.

I want to start one but no idea at all.
Welcome bro. For you to understand that it is lucrative is considering the number of new building being executive and renovation work ongoing at different areas.
Every business that lack good marketing strategy will die a natural death.
What you need is the skill and marketing strategy as well.
I will speak more on marketing later.
Re: Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) by onoms4luv(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
scintillation:

Welcome bro. For you to understand that it is lucrative is considering the number of new building being executive and renovation work ongoing at different areas.
Every business that lack good marketing strategy will die a natural death.
What you need is the skill and marketing strategy as well.
I will speak more on marketing later.

I following keenly
Re: Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) by kenoyad: 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2021
Good evening bro,
Do you produce paints and do you provide tutoring on paint production?
Thank you.
Re: Paint Color Formulations (making All Kind Of Paint Colors) by scintillation: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
kenoyad:
Good evening bro,
Do you produce paints and do you provide tutoring on paint production?
Thank you.
Yes I produce and as well provide tutoring on paint production.
You can visit my page "INFO HUB" on Facebook to see most of my work and products. You can also watch videos on paint production and color Formulation on my YouTube channel, (Just type paint production by INFO HUB) I post videos. You can learn more. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Google Voice no longer available ( I stopped selling) / Exchange Only... / Complete Guide To Minting Your First NFT On Opensea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.